PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Sorry if long, but should be an interesting read: expert advice needed my dudez...

Met up a 7/8 non-airhead girl from Chicago with a good head on her shoulders a few weeks ago at a party, had a brief conversation, and immediately exchanged numbers. We'd been texting since then with some sexting tossed in, but convo had much more been on the side of her interested to get to know me better (lots of IOIs from her), and vice versa. Sexcalation was initially slow since we're both busy workaholics, but she seems like an overall hard-worker, smart lady with a definite underlying wild side.

Finally we met up yesterday for a successfully planned fun dinner and bar-hopping night, and ahead of time she had mentioned she had early morning work and had to be home latest at 1. After a high level of rapport and comfort levels, conversation and back and forth getting to know each other some more and laughing, we had more drinks (though she said she was trying to drink less to not get a hangover for morning work, which somewhat raised a red flag in my head, though with the good vibes I didn't want to dwell too much on that thought). And then eventually we got more touchy. Soon we started making out and eventually got very physical in isolation (grabbing parts, etc.). From my experience, it seemed like she was into the kissing and got very much into it. So it was around 12 and I suggested we head out and go somewhere more private to hang out, to which she quickly said "okay."

By the time we got to the motel, it was already around 12:30. So she said "let's pass on this since it's already almost 1," to which I confidently and calmly, in a non-needy way, said "alright, no problem."

Near the end of the night I got a thank you text, but starting today, have not received a hello back yet (could be just busy-ness at work), but I can't help but ponder what might be going on, what the next step should be, or if I played my cards right. My theory is that maybe since she is the type that doesn't present herself as a wild animal (at least from the outside) and is a working professional who is used to presenting herself as one with dignity and a non-average sl00t, maybe her bitch shield is forcing her to purposely keep a temporary distance just so I don't think she is too easy?

Curious what my next steps should be or if the motel attempt was a good idea on date 1 or if it scared her off. Thanks for any advice broz...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:40 am 
Dedicated Member

It seemed that she wanted to sleep with you since she agreed to hang out with you more privately. Why didn't you try to pull her back to her place? That could have been easier for her since she has to get up early for work. Set up another date and game her normally and then go for the full close.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:39 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

She has people living with her at her place, so that wasn't an option (same deal with my place).