PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

At the gym yesterday there was this really hot chick, probably 38 y.o., blonde, built, thick, fake tits, and she looked like a personal trainer. I'd seen her in there before talking to a buddy of mine (total AFC). I waited until a while until we were both at the water fountain at the same time and opened her with "Hey I think you know my friend, <name>." She smiled and I immediately knew it was on. I asked her if she personal trained here, she said she didn't. I teased her a little bit, CnF, the whole thing. We walked back to her little workout area, did some calculated body rocking (non-verbal time constraint). I was getting lots of IOIs from her. She asked me my name, asked me what I did, and after making her guess, I told her I was an engineer and she said, "Wow! An engineer with a personality!" Major IOI.

Then I blew it.

I said, "Yeah I know, it's like everyone I work with has asperger's." She looked up at me (she was sitting I was standing) and she said, actually MY SON has asperger's. (This is when I wanted to reach for a Snickers and chew it over a while.) But I saved it when I said, "REEEally? That's amazing! There's probably a place for him at <my company's name>! If he ever gets into math and science or finds he really likes engineering, get in touch with me. I also tutor math, and one of my student's has asperger's." I totally saved it.

She said, "Wow! Yea, oh...yea I should get your number." She wipped out her phone and I said, "Just shoot me a text." I'm so glad I did this, because otherwise I wouldn't have ever heard from her more than likely. Then we went back to working out separately, only waving goodbye when she left.

I texted her a few hours later, just to make sure she would respond. I've re-typed the texting convo below (leaving all the typos and emoticons in), sorry this post is so long already! I need advice, so if you'll read the rest of this and respond to me, i'd appreciate it!

--
Me-"Omg <her name> just after you left...This girl fell off a treadmill going full speed. I felt so bad for her lol"
Her- "R u kidding me? Was she hurt?"
Her-"Which girl?"
Me-"I hadn't seen her before, and after that she'll probably never come back, haha. That's not my usual time anyway. Tell your son I tutor science classes too, not just math. And if he expresses any interest in engineering I'll talk with him. Young people are my specialty."
Her-"Ur joking...haha...engineer with a personality joke."
Her-"Ok. We'll see how things go for him in the next few weeks. Thx:). So no joke, huh? Dang, she's probably sore. Ur gonna laugh, but I slipped in between 2 boats last nite. Didn't hurt much at the time...just my pride:). My friend and I had a god laugh later when my shin looked like it had an egg sticking to it:(. I look deformed!"
Me- "Jeez how embarrassing...for your friends. Ultimate party foul. One too many preworkouts that night ;)? I saw that knot on one of your legs, I wasn't going to say anything."
Her- "Whatever!"
Me - ":D chill its barely noticeable"
Her - "It's very noticable, but that's not the goose egg I was referring to:).

-End-

If you've read this far, please help me with the following:
(1) Please provide suggestions for getting this chick out of the gym and onto my bed
(2) Explain what she meant with that last line of text she sent me.
(3) I wanted to make sure I didn't sent the last text message and have it linger, so I stopped responding when I thought she was flirting with me. Hopefully that stung her a little (better her than me). How would you have handled this?

Thanks in Advance!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

An easy way is to actually set up a tutor date where you tutor her kid for a bit, this will immediately get you into her house. If you treat her kid right I'm her own home that means she will feel comport and trust which equals rapport! Then organise a date when you are already there!