PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I was sarging alone I start with screening all the woman inside the club I saw 1 strong indication of interest and 1 weak 1(after doing the round of the club 2 fucking times)
So I went for the girl with strong indication of interest in the start it was a group of 4 that 3 of them were chatting happily with me they start touching you know the friendly touches I did some kino too all was going nice but unfortunately 1 of this girls was with her boyfriend and her boyfriend had some male friends with him.So bad logistics I could not isolate the girl I liked all I could do was just talk to her She also closed me her eye and generally she liked me.But bad logistics.So finally its 6 o clock in the morling she leaves together with her company but she leaves last(I stayed with set my target was to change venue,but after learning the bad logistics it was impossible)I asked her outside the bar you know to have a date with me she said she was in relationship.But her vibe was so sexy it was obvious she wanted me but I am so stupid that I understood it afterwards.

So I learnt couple of stuff finally
1.I should have asked where I could find you?and not for a date!!!!!
2.Finally understood the mentality of small towns and why I was bad why I lost some girls in the past all I needed was more stealth seduction (in the upper situation the logistics were bad but this also was a lesson for something else)For instance
I always get indications of interest inside the gym cause I am well-build guy but this does not mean I can game its better not to game at all inside the gym not even indirect cause girls care so much about their fucking reputation that obviously I cannot game cause it will draw attention to other people and also pressure so next time I just wait for the girl to finish her training follow her after she finish her training
isolate her be DIRECT.
So small town=rogue pua
big town=who gives a fuck pua(depends sometimes)
I lost some girls many times with the who gives a fuck attitude