Post subject: Newbie Clubgame
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Alright...so this is my first actual field report on this site. I've made a few Day Game approaches and lots of meditation on my inner game, so I got one of my friend's to take me to a dance club/bar, and needless to say I was pretty terrified, but knew I needed to get out if I want to get better with girls.

I walk in with my friend, and he introduces me to 2 female friends of his. The loud music in the club was reallllly something I was not used to, I couldn't hear anything the girls were saying so I just kept saying "Really? Ohh Really?" and it seemed to work. I was tense the whole time just making simple conversation with these 2 girls since I wasn't used to an environment where the music is so loud I can barely hear myself think. I kept eye contact fully to practice keeping it for girls I wanted to dance with later. I continue talking with the girls, I found out one of them was engaged to the most tremendous AFC I've ever heard of(guy whose engaged to girl I'm talking to literally doesn't go out to hang with his fiancee' cause of general social anxiety) and I was considering trying that strawman technique on her that's listed in detail in the mid-game section, but I decided not to since it wasn't just bfgf it was engagement and these girls were in my friend's social circle so I thought I'd befriend them. More on that later.

As I'm talking, standing behind both girls, two other HBs come and take the empty seat next to me. I open:

"Heyy! You stole my chair!"
HB1: "Oh my gosh! Was it? I am so sorry!"

And before I can continue with trying to flirt, my friend comes up and says

"Ohh hey hey! It's okay okay you can have the chair" They proceed to take it and sit down.

I kind of told him what he basically just did, and he apologized about it. No real biggie I guess.

We eventually all went to the dance floor, and I kind of just tried dancing to the "beat". My one friend whose a natural at attracting girls through dancing, was just a monster. He was easily the dancer with the most "flare" in his dancing and lots of girls danced with him with the fun vibe he was giving. I took this time to kind of watch him in action and learned what he did right. He always just did what he felt like doing, and loved imitating the words from the songs being played in a funny, sarcastic manner. He always danced with the girls jokingly as if it was ballroom dancing, and the girls all seemed to enjoy it. He wasn't clingy with any of the girls, as he always cut off the dancing to do his own "thing".

I mostly just danced to myself while keeping a close eye on him throughout all this happening, I wanted to try practicing dancing naturally and relaxed while looking fun and I tried all kinds of different motions in my head. I eventually found what is good for me to do naturally on the dancefloor and when I did, is when I started to go after a few girls.

My friend pushed me towards one of the other girls as friends he was dancing with, and i immediately grind with this chick. I didn't so much as try to keep up with her as much as I tried to keep my own pace. I tried venturing my hands away from her hips onto her belly, raising her hands above her head, until I finally spun her completely around. I saw her holding a drink, with a "penis straw", and asked

"What is that?"
HBdance *Drink*(I couldn't hear) "Want some?"
"Yeah" and I took a sip without the penis straw.

Then...I can't explain it, but...I then just randomly kissed the girl. I think she hid her lips in her mouth since I didn't feel anything so I might've done it too early, but she still continued having fun and dancing with me. I didn't make it a long kiss, just a short one, I guess kind of reward for letting me have her drink for a sec. Eventually one of her own friends comes over and I'm now grinding with both of them. Eventually I said "Be right back" to her on the shoulder, and kind of went over to m friend to reassure myself of what I just did. He and one of the first girls as friends gave me high fives for doing what i did, but I didn't feel satisfied since the girl didn't like...reciprocate my kiss. I continued dancing alone, I didn't go back to the girl I kissed since I felt like I did it wrong and me going back to her would be chasing her...I have no idea ;/

I get some alone time with HBEngaged and we talk over her engagement, and how she has lots of guys as friends while growing up. This is a big deal since she says to me

"I'm a great wingwoman if you want me to help" and "We should hang out sometime"

I was like "Oh YEAH! Definitely, I'll let you in on some of the material I'm learning from to not only help me out, but also you." and I got her number, wasn't really a number close as much as I think I just got a female wingwoman on my first clubgame sarging. WOW.

I head back to the dancefloor with my friend and HBEngaged, and HBEngaged I notice was dancing around me more. She kept whispering in my ear over the music to go and approach certain girls, and I did. She wanted me to approach two girls from behind(which I know was gonna fail) and so I did, I grabbed the girls hips from behind during a song and she immediately flies forward with an awkward look on her face. I mostly did this to learn how to handle a bad rejection and to show HBEngaged that "I don't like, nor do girls, like being approach from behind" she then agreed.

At this point it was getting late, and I was just dancing normally until HBAbercrombie came along, just kind of wandering around the dance floor. I liked what I saw, but I didn't approach, just kind of keeping to my own dance. She then walked right up to me and I get and keep eye contact with her and before I know it, I'm grinding with HBAbercrombie without saying a word. I did things like twirl her around, and after the twirl I put her arm around my neck and my arm around her waist.

"What's your name?" I said in her ear
"HBAbercrombie" she said
"Oh cool, Hi!" i said and continued dancing. I honestly felt like I was treading in territory I had no idea wtf to do with all the twirling and moves I was doing, even though I did them naturally. She said I was "Really Sweaty" and I was, but I jus laughed it off and said "You are a little yourself haha" I then try and sip her drink like I did for HBDance and she grew agitated with that and kind of flew away after that. I felt like after I twirled her around and her arm on around my head(she liked that btw, was laughing with eye contact) I should have taken her off the dance floor and isolated. Any tips for this one??

After that last sarge, me as the guy that doesn't drink, is the designated driver driving my friend's car me and just 2 other of his friends(Including HBEngaged) home. So that's it. I felt like this was an incredible experience for me as a Newbie, and I'm definitely going to be hitting up more pubs/clubs (with my natural friend showing me where they are so I can eventually go alone) to improve and better my dance/club game even more, but I still would like to know what I could've done better with what happened tonight??