PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

- Dear Moderator - I posted this somewhere else but I think it belongs here, didnt mean to break rules

I picked this up out of a book on hypnosis. This exercise was originally meant to facilitate self hypnosis, I cant speak to the legitimacy of that claim. But I can tell you that its a very powerful tool when it comes to demonstrating value. This is not an opener and it mixes well with conversations about energy, tapping into personal potential, magic etc. Its a little crude, and if anyone has any tips on how to polish it I would love to hear them. *THIS WILL NOT WORK IF THE TARGET DOES NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH YOU AND YOU WILL LOOK LIKE AN ASSHOLE, DO THIS ONLY IF A RAPPORT HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED

I call it ( with wonderful creative flourish ) the Necklace Routine:

Props: a necklace with a pendant on it.
What you do: Remove your necklace, with your dominant hand pinch the necklace and let the pendant dangle in the center. rest your elbow on a 90 degree angle on a hard level surface, relax your wrist and eliminate distractions. Imagine with all your might that the pendant is slowly moving back and forth, you literally have to see it moving forwards and backwards, see it in your minds eye dude im not gaming you i did this you can do this. Practice it right now: If you cant do this move on to the next post, i cant help you

Your still here, you must be fucking magic! lol now repeat the process seeing it move left to right, stop the pendant with your other hand ( or if your good, with your head) repeat the process with counter clockwise, clockwise, figure eights (once you get really good).

SPOILER ALERT: This actually works because of a phenonemon called micro moevements. Small muscular ticks that are unnoticable to us that is closely tied to the power of visualization. You are physically creating this change, hate to break it to you Professor X

The Setup: (You) - " Have you heard of the Secret? You remember that book about putting vibes out into the universe, and it gives you what you were looking for? When I first heard of it I thought it was a load of bull. But then I tried this exercise, and it completely changed my perspective. Are you interested in learning a little more?"

If her answer is positive she will perform the exercise, if she answers negatively you will perform the exercise, then she will try it later.

Affirmative - "Oh I think thats wonderful that you are so open minded this is going to be a piece of cake for you, I cant wait to see how well you do " ( you want to build her positive energy and confidence so that she ties her open mindedness to the execution of the exercise, this invests her into her success ie your success)

Add some flourishes - Have her "charge the pendant" - have her cup it in her hand and you both blow on it, both of you hold it, stick it up her ass - you get it. Instruct her on how to hold it, and tell her to imagine the pendant moving (recall your own inner process and relate it back to her). You can move your finger back and forth with the pendant to look like a magician, give her positive reinforcement to look like a guru, take a sip of her drink to look nonchalant wtvr.

Upon completion of the exercise make sure you take credit for the opening of her potential, and how this is only a small demonstration is indicative of the depth of your own guru like abilities. ,

CONTIGENCY - YOU DO IT & DEMONSTRATE, THEN SAY THERE MUST BE SOMETHING BLOCKING HER ENERGY (WHICH IS SOMEWHAT TRUE ) START DOING SOME COLD READING

Negative -" Oh I cant blame you, like i said i thought it was all phoney too. But im going to show you otherwise, right now. Ill show you it can be done, then its up to you whether or not you want to truly see what you are capable of. But while I show you I'll need your help to tell me which way to move this pendant" ( you want to challenge her, her skepticism and stand offishness is already a challenge and shows you that this is how she relates to the world, so use that same framework to your advantage, getting her to help also gets her complicit in the act)
Do the exercise , " wow i have never had the pendant move so dramatically before, did you see that thing swinging? Our vibes are in sync, we make a great team! "
have her do it - see above

I have done this in coffee shops, dinners, clubs, and most recently a concert. It helped me f close a yoga instructor ( she ate this energy shit right up).

Let me know what you think fellas

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:12 am 
Dedicated Member

Sounds like a pretty cool routine. Always interesting to see new and field tested routines that get results. Keep it up!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Dude this is pure gold!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

For those of you who have taken the time to read this exorbitantly long post, and have actually rolled over and tried it. Please let me know a) if it works for you at home and b) if it works for you in the field. I am all about feedback, the more I get the better I become & the more I can share.

-- I'm a predator, rapture, I am killin it ~ Krewella

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Needs time to present well.
Until it works it may disappoint her and you may be ridiculed.
After it works, yes you may nicely surprise her.