PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Greaaat pan !! Inspiring !! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

LR: The neighbor

Date: 02 July

I just move near to downtown area, asking a couple neighbors to share internet with. Run into an iranian girl with fit bodie and a flat stomac and a big pair of tits. HB7
Me: hey, im heartnet, nice to meet you, do you want to share your internet by any chance.
Her: eh, IDK, I just move here 2 months ago.
[She is about to leave, I need to stall a bit longer and find logistic]
Me: oh btw, are you a student?
Her: yea, I study at Udem
Me: omg, no way, I used to go there too.
Me: you must be in vacation now huh lucky you.
Her: not really, i'm doing a research intership.
Me: really that interesting, btw what are you doing later
[note: is about 6 in the afternoon.]
Her: nothing, just finish some work
[perfect, green light for a chilling, at least she can be a pivote]
Me: Come join me for a drink at st-sulpice around 9pm.
Her: yea, I can use a drink, just knock on my door later, ap.12

The Hangout
So 3h later, I went to get her, we sat down at the terrace at st-sulpice.
Start to chat about life, just a regular hangout.
talk about china, talk about work, talk about relationship, the usual drill.
She was surpris by me joining the job market so young.

[I realize that back then some aspect of my life that I consider DLH and some aspect of my life I consider DHV are irreleveant. Be honest about your life and as long you have goals that you are moving towards and archievement that you are prowd of. People will not judge you.]

The escalation
Conversation went good, I was lean back but vibe is not sexual enough. Uses my usuall bait talk about music. Take her hand and talk about how smaller hands are good for playing flute and longer fingers are perfect for saxophone. Compare arm tane etc. Of course laser eye contact.

Move her with me to Karaoke. grab my arm around her shoulder and sing a song in the background.
So I went for my usual Bob Dylan song and kiss her on my way back like my rewards.
Me: let go back.
She grab my arm and it is on. hehehe

The close
Went back to the apt, I put on some bachata and dance a little bit with her and make out.
Push her against my bed and put her hand on my pants.
Take off my shirt and she start to open my pants. Funny part is she keep asking me if I like what I see...
She is quiet wild in bed, grab my head and put it on her tits.
While I was liking, she keep telling me that she want to feed me... wtf!?
I like to tell girls how naughty and wet they are.
Then she ask me if I have a condom, ofcourse I do.
Bang her doggy style and the sex was good.
After the sex, she redress and tell me that I can invite her for another drink anytime I want.
Ahh, calm in my apt once more and sweet sleep.

[More and more, I realize is not what you do make the game solid, is what you dont need to do.
Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away. — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, 1939]

http://07b0arlan72v7oazr1e9jz5m8c.hop.clickbank.net/

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Website: https://www.facebook.com/HowtoGetaGirlfriendFreeEbook
the oldest one I pick up is 24. The biggest LR I did is 23. Using direct to a older women may just be cute to them.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

training and new players

july 03 - august 31

i been busy training with a newbie that change completely my game.

in term of lay report:

11july,
st-sulpice, dance with some small latino girl got a make out but didnt pull that night. however she text me back 2 weeks later, litterally 2 weeks of texting to make her agree to meet up. and we arrange a date at the arcade and fuck her very smoothly at my place.

04-05 july, 12-13 july
I havent been game with my old wing The_shark, so we went out for some karaoke then go ob the street around 1am. trollong people in chinese and sing some bruno mars. saw a 2 girls with a tall black guy walking to the park beside cafe campus, i jump into the set singing bruno mars. grabing the asian girl's hand and jump around with her. put her arm around my neck and chat a bit eventually her friend was pulled away by the black guy and we lost them. i took her over to my place tp get my jacket. we fool around a bit but she was a virgin so could'nt fuck her. so she decide to come back to see me the next weekend and spend times with me. so next weekend we did a double date with my friends, fireworks, circus on the street and some hiking. come saturday night we made love then she left on monday morning for toronto.

16 july, salsa class. i brough a friend, cute tall, blonde from slovakia. she was all over some latino looking tall guy and i was going after a red head girl. got her number and hangout with her friend.
however didnt able to pull then out of the club. so i left with my friend.
we stop at mckibbin have a drink and ask her to crash at my place.
we end up sleeping ib the same bed and cuddle. aroubd 3am, she kiss me and we fool around. end up having sex.
funny thing is she end up fucking 2 of my friend at my birthday.

22 july, tinder date, i recently install tinder. so been doing some dates here and there. then there is a chinese girl from the app reconize me from it. invite me to hangout to play League of legend. i took it as a sign for booty call since she told me she just breaj up with her bf. so i go to her apt and we play some games and end up making lpve once more.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

around 17 july, i start to hangout woth a young asian guy who start being a player since the begining of the summer. he have amazing work ethic and infinity amount of energy. he call himself. rock lee from naruto. XD
I start to coach him a lot and goig out almost everyday him. he doesnt have standard concerning girls look or even where to fuck them. one of his first lays was a gangbang with his friends! half of his lays are done in dark alleys.

no pants no problems

15 august

Rock Lee, some of his friends and me went to a no pants party for the gay pride. this is not an usual party, 80% of the club are gay or lesbians. drugs and alcohol is a must. so we got shit faced and pants off. arriving there, we got ibtimidated by the crazinest of the crowd. litterally people making out everywhere, girls topless, cobdom on the front door. a real orgy.
i decide to run a make out game. who ever make out with the most girl get free drink all night.
i dont remember how many i did but i end up getting double make out no stop.
Rock Lee, me and his friends fucked 3 differents girls back to back in the alley.
and i brough a fitkinky 30 yrs girl(almost got a hot 26 yrs blonde in the same time, we were doing double make out outside for a while, however her gay friend didnt find a hook up) to Rock Lee's place and we all fucked her 1 after the other.

it was a retarded party. no one could stop us there. they were an article about us the next day on the fb event, hahaha.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

otakuthon!!

23 August

me and The_Shark

Rsd Alex is coming to montreal at the sane weekend of Otskuthon, somehow i manage to do both.
I was sucking at daygame while The_shark is trolling me with numbers he got then. we had that game that who ever fail to hook a set, has to do 10 push up. So I did some push up and approach a girl who dress ass "Jinx" from League of Legend, a bit chubby but cute face. i have the obsession with picking up a girl in cosplay. So i approach her and after 5 min of chating. convince her that i have 2 free tickets for buble tea and I'd love to bring her with me.
then i ask her to come eat with me.(i didnt mention where it was, tech from rsd julien) bring her all the way beside my place and rest a bit in the park to sexual escalate also to get know her better, give her sone compliments, (she isnt that hot so i need to reassure her that i like her for her ;) )
bring her to my place. eventually kiss her and took me another 1h to deal with LMH. eventually got my laid XD
too bad she didnt have blue pubic hair.
quiet a cute french quebec girl.

the same night I was on a date with a very hot girl dress as Harley Quinn. unfortunately we just bounded + i had a big socoal circle there i cant do aggressive escalation. so end up take a range check.

while I was walking Harley home, I saw my first gf, the girl who got me into the game, betread me with a dorking fat guy. im like wow. she become so fat too.

i know was a dirty high but, im so happy and think back how much I changed from the last 3 years.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Learning from RSD Alex

after 2 months of intensive clubbing, I decided to end the summer with a trip to Toronto to see RSD Alex.
at this point, I closed 12 girls in laps of 2 months. I became a true game addict and a bit like mr.white, I broke bad.
my initial goal was to seek more result with the 9s and 10s.
My host was a very cool indian guy. however he doesnt have much, I have to sleep on the floor for a week.

University Party and Miss Teen Ontario

so we went out wednesday for some chill daygame Alex style. got a couple numbers and even a double instant date. We end up going to university frosh party downtown. I was having so much fun. at one point, I saw a cut indian chicks with big boobs sittibg looking bored. I did habd of god. bring her close to me and chatting a bit.
I ask her if she want to join the party with me and go all the way to the front of the party.
she agrees. then we hold hand and drag ourself to the very front of tbd stage. I pick her up by the legs and bunce her up and down. on the moment, we lock eyes, we made out while the crowd cheers. was so crazy XD.
I ask if there is beer on campus, she told me is not allowed because there is people who are 18s.
I told her that i have beer at my dorm (lol, bought them early that day for an after party.) find my indian friend and got the key. we took the subway, her friends magically find her. (im like no, fuck fuck fuck. then I hold my nice, friendly frame) introduce myself and prepare to pull them all to the dorm and figure out how to fuck her later.) surprisingly, they were going to another party, some engeneer frosh thing. she told them she will go grab some predrink with me and my friends.
(my friends....)

[by chill back and win over her friend and reassure them that you are a nice guy,
they let me to leave with the girl as her protector]

arrive at the dorm, I took my time with her. we drank some beer on the roof then gradually move her to the bedroom but didnt rush, show her pictures that i took in montreal on the bed.
evetually we had sex. ;)

after sex, it ls only 9pm, so we decided to go the engeneer party.

To be continue

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

At the eng party, the bar was full of crazy freshman jumping around. Me and my Indian host wasn't in such a high energy state. So we start by chill by the bar and chat up some ugly girls and couples. That always been my go 2 ways of warm up. The night was going terrible, I was too laid back cause I just fucked. Until the very end. I saw a really cute Italian girl dancing with some Latino guy. She have a fat friend.
There is my way to go in. So I decide to chat up the fattie so she can introduce me to her friend. And just work as plan she introduce me 3 min later. Her cute friend apparently have an Asian fetish. Perfect! Show her some salsa. She keep telling me how cute my blonde hair is etc but I know I can't react to compliment. Then her gay friend and fattie come try to cockblock by sayin she is a lesbian. I took the gay guy by the hand and spine him aswell XDThe easiest way of taking care of cockblock is to have fun with them. Eventually the girl tell me that she wasn't a lesbian. I simply said "cool"
Grab her by the arm and pull her to the danceflooor. She was going to kiss me. I turn away cause if I kiss her now I won't able to pull her home. Part of the new inception girl and don't give her the validation.

Eventually, she told me she has to go back home with her friends.
I had to find a way to close her before she leave the club then. So I brought her down to the bathroom. Makeover with her there. Start to finger her under her skirt. Try to bring her inside but bouncer came near. Didn't want to get into trouble so I brought her back to her friends and take her fb and number.

The next day, find out that she was miss teen Ontario. Such an odd cooncidence.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

3rd years major realization + post bootcamp note with RSD Alex

Can't belive it been 3 years. I have to say the game changed my life. Here is couple major changes the journey through game brings to me after 3 years of going out and pimping.

1- Dont worry about your weak points, just go out. no matter what happen is a good night. You learn or you get laid.

2- Period of maintenance and intensive. Just like any art or sport, dont force result when you have 30 billions other things going on in your life. Life always give you obstacles, prioritizing is the key. When you have free time do a 7-8 days straight of game, totally merge yourself with that player vibe. But when time doesnt allow it. Don't wast time, use it to fixe other things that is equally important in life.

3- By telling why you like something about some one, you will wake up to what you like about them. :D

4- Going out is all about connecting with strangers, its all about how well you know some one else and bring them to the fun, a true alpha doesn't need to show that he is the shit but ensure others that they are enough.

5- Relationship is all about trust and variety. Things are not always black and white just embrasse the chaos. as for varieties, doesnt mean to go on amazing stuff all the time, just to make the most of situations instead of being bored.

6- Action is always the answer, dont debate about game. Try it before say that wont work.

7- In the end, it doesnt matter how many girls you get, you will never get happy or get enough of stuff that you dont want. To be who you want to be is the purpose.

Now I'm back to school after 2 years of game and fixing life. I think the only way how I can explain my feelings is like going back to the past and become that cool guy that people want hang out with and kind of scary and happy in the same time.

Game is just a part of what life is about, it showed me what drive is, what perseverance look like. What failure really is. It's way deeper then just getting hot girls.

How to use it is entirely depend on the person. As for me, new adventures await.
Happy gaming every one.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:41 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

why we are here?
I think it is simple, we are here to figure out why we are here, we are here to experience, no matter it is love, knowledge or achievement. Sometime, the path is not set by ourselves, but in the end,all we want to feel something, belong somewhere, have a legacy and search for that true self. And that search is what drive us through passion after passion. The funny part is really that what we know will disappear, what we love will be gone and what we are doesnt really matter with time.
So why searching, I guess is because is the only thing that keep us alive.
That search is our ultimate purpose in life.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:07 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
why we are here?
I think it is simple, we are here to figure out why we are here, we are here to experience, no matter it is love, knowledge or achievement. Sometime, the path is not set by ourselves, but in the end,all we want to feel something, belong somewhere, have a legacy and search for that true self. And that search is what drive us through passion after passion. The funny part is really that what we know will disappear, what we love will be gone and what we are doesnt really matter with time.
So why searching, I guess is because is the only thing that keep us alive.
That search is our ultimate purpose in life.
That's right. Even the contribution of Carnegie or Henry Ford or whoever else means ABSOLUTELY nothing. This planet is an infinitesimal spec in an infinite universe.

Enjoy and be in the moment.

Enjoy it.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

2 years has past since my last post.

I guess is time for me to give the final chapter to this journal.
Thanks for those who followed my story, shared my journey.

I can tell you now that game gave me alot of benefit in life.

the last 3 years after game, I found myself a girlfriend, travelled through asian with her, worked in china, south korea then now im just a regular happy guy.

So what happen after you settle down?

End of a 24/7 gaming lifestyle? probably, life got in the way most of the time.
Game with your gf? yea, sometimes, threesomes are also a bonus but not a life goal.
growing up? maybe, but deep down that passion on social interactions still exist in me.
I can say that most of it went into my work.

Now I can truly say that I had my journey within the pickup community, but yours still lays ahead.
So let me leave you with this:

You wont been young forever, when facing a choice, toss a coin, no matter the result, your instinct will tell you exactly what you want to do.
Trust that decision.

Cheers, Heartnet Out!