PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:58 pm 
Dedicated Member

Guys I have a date tonight and I want to do things a bit differently. I realized I'm too easy and I set a neutral vibe. Like a nice guy that knows a bit of game. I want to change it. Here's the jist of it:

I'm chasing too hard, what's the right way to do it to make her want me?

I don't:
play hard to get
Flirting enough
Push/pull
I don't neg
How to be more physical.
Qualifying (define it please)

Please explain these tactics to the T I want to know everything about these things I mentioned and how to implement them in my game TONIGHT! Thanks!

My journal
confessions-of-a-seducer-journey-to-gre ... 84193.html Online/Offline, Texting & Reports.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Guys I have a date tonight and I want to do things a bit differently. I realized I'm too easy and I set a neutral vibe. Like a nice guy that knows a bit of game. I want to change it. Here's the jist of it:

I'm chasing too hard, what's the right way to do it to make her want me?

I don't:
play hard to get
Flirting enough
Push/pull
I don't neg
How to be more physical.
Qualifying (define it please)

Please explain these tactics to the T I want to know everything about these things I mentioned and how to implement them in my game TONIGHT! Thanks!
Honestly, no one is going to sit here and type a play by play to accomplish all of these things. You are going on a date with her so first of all, you should not be playing hard to get. You should just go and have a good night for YOURSELF. You made mistake number one already by putting her value above yours and being more invested in her having a good time than you. If you settle down, just be comfortable and have a great ass time then she will as well. And when she gives you those obvious ioi's, don't be a pussy.

It is simple bro. Even the nerdiest guys get ioi's from girls in their orbit but the difference is that they do not ACT on these. They think it is enough to be like "oh, yeah, she digs me and is flirting with me." Right THEN and THERE you need to ACT sexually. Even minimal sexual attraction jumps the connection further head than you could imagine. Grab her hand, put your hand on her thigh, kiss her...not hard.

Motivation, Attitude and Growth! The MAG Blog
http://wearemag.blogspot.com/
@TheMAGblog

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:42 pm 
Dedicated Member

I don't see why not. That's what this forum is here for - I'd like a consensus on the proper way to do these things. We're all on here to help each other...

My kino and all that is great, I have no problem pulling the trigger. Just the beginning phases that I outlined above. A brief summary is fine as well - doesn't have to be a big msg. I'm just a bit too hard on myself - my game is good but I want it to be better. And I feel I chase too much.

Hopefully maybe someone can provide some links that will answer it.

My journal
confessions-of-a-seducer-journey-to-gre ... 84193.html Online/Offline, Texting & Reports.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:20 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

You have 700+ posts so I am sure at this point you can find the search button.

Motivation, Attitude and Growth! The MAG Blog
http://wearemag.blogspot.com/
@TheMAGblog