PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:47 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

So I Fucked this girl Thursday Night/Friday Morning. I had only known her for about 4 hours before we went back to her place. So so far it was a one night stand. A SNL whatever you want to call it. I've been in her presence like 10hrs max.? Half of which we were naked and asleep... So like 6 hours, 5 maybe. Anyways we fucked, I loved it, I think she loved it. It was my first time but even if it was kinda tough for me to get in in deep , she couldn't believe it when I told her that I was a virgin and I had to pinky promise while my dick was inside her Ahaha anyways I enjoyed the night and didn't take things to seriously. (Yeah I told her mid sex, wanted to get it off my chest and wanted my first girl to know.... But not before I was in there as I didn't want to ruin it in the last stages of seduction) I texted her yesterday morning, we were gonna go to a party last night and idk why it choked but it did, she said next time I come up. (I just replied: yeah that's cool just add me on Facebook :) ) And that was my last chance cause I'm leaving this city in a few hours. One last thing, I have met and become close, built connections/good friendships with a lot of people on south shore Montreal and will be coming back up every few weeks for reasons that can not be specified as it is a criminalized action in Canada. Long story short, I'll be coming back up without the sole purpose of seeing this girl.

How do I text/call this girl while I'm living at home, do I let her know a few days in advance that I have shit to do and I want to see her when I'm not running my errands or visiting my friends. (Nvm, of course I do, there's no other way)

And then there's this for future reference: Let's say I get a same night lay, same exact situation but the sex is better cause I'm more experienced and I cannot lose my virginity anymore. Well I can but no homo; how do I go about seeing a girl I fucked again when we haven't even gone through a dating phase, don't work together, or have different social circles. I would really like to know as I'm a little stumped here. I met her, attracted her, fucked her (yeah she could just see it as a drunk hook-up w/e I understand) but now I wanna fuck her again

Next time I should probably atleast mention I'm just looking to have fun, so she knows exactly how I feel about our relationship and what I want from it, (however, now that I think about it, it was kinda clear that the frame I set (is the word frame btw?) was: "look, I'm attracted to you, your attracted to me, I'm leaving in a few days, It's tonight or never"

Thx plz reply I want to fuck her again and wanna know what to do for other girls in the future

BittyBanger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:42 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Getting too far ahead of yourself and overcomplicating everything, dude.

First of all if you fuck a chick, sleep and then wake up and have to leave just leave. If you want to meet up with her again and have her number send her a message later in the day saying you had to leave and didn't want to wake her up but "Let's hang out again sometime." If you don't have her number just wake her up as you leave and get it then.

Secondly, stop complicating the whole meeting up for a day 2 or whatever. Doesn't matter if her friends are a different type to your friends your only concern is the time you spend with that chick alone and that's all you should be aiming for. Next time you just tell her "Hey, let's meet up." or something similar and meet up alone in a bar or park(during the day) or somewhere that's comfortable to meet up. That's all you need.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:26 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Well bro, I'm in an airport right now going home. (Six hour car ride from her home). And I'm not really over complicating shit I think I was just wondering when u had a one night stand do u treat it as.......... Ohhhhh hahaha nevermind dude I just figured it out. I'll just text her to hang out next time I'm buying my..... Candy ;) sandwiches ;) and take it from there.. I guess it really doesn't matter if you've been on 3 dates or if you fucked on day 1 eh? Treat it the same?

But the part I wanted to know is between the "dates" especially if they'll be weeks, maybe months apart.... What the fuck do I do? I wanna make this girl my girl but only when I'm in her city I don't do no long distance bullshit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:30 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

send her the occasional radar text. something funny and personal to the two of you, continue the conversation for up to 10 texts each. do this once every once in a while so she remember who you are. the when you next get into town on business drop her a line and arrange to meet.