PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:22 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

k I actually picked up this girl kinda randomly the truth is I gave some used video games to 1 shop and I was forced to buy some stuff from that shop with 1 check they gave me
but what I wanted was cash so when I went to the gym I spoke to many people and some girls and guys gave me their facebook mobile phone in case they want to buy anything from that shop I buy it for them and they give less money for it to me and I get cash that I can use for everything.But I understood from the way this girl was looking at me that it was sexual so I phone call her and arrange to go outside this tuesday now I actually I would like to bang this girl for like 2 months then I will have to leave my hometown for my college town.Shall I tell her the truth that I would like relationship for 2 months cause I never had relationship in my life so it will be a first good step, or lie that I will stay here long time?