PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:51 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Most guys seem to struggle with this more than they should, not realising how simple it is. Wrote this to try and help out, feedback? Thanks.

http://ipickupwomen.com/get-her-to-agree-to-a-date/

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Sounds pretty good, but I personally like showing that I am in demand by other women and I have options.

Do you ever get that question from her "So, do I have competition?"

"Yes sweetie, you do." :D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:34 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I keep it mysterious when I get those kinds of questions lol. Something like "Competition? What are you competing for?"

Or if they're a little more direct "are you dating other girls?" I'll say "wait, what do you mean OTHER girls? Who said we're dating? I only date girls who like Guns & Roses... do you like them?" or something silly like that lol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:06 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I don't really follow the whole "Don't over do it with texts/messages" thing unless it's for the first date or second date. It all depends on how comfortable you become with the girl after that in my opinion. If you've already closed her and there's good chemistry don't try and hammer a conversation in the head with one or two texts then eject instead try not to give a fuck and do whatever. You've already either f-closed or k-closed which should be enough to get her back for a second date or see her whenever wherever. If you just shoot the shit and keep it fun you'll keep the interest there. Of course, you should aim to meet up with her but don't shy away or turn your back on conversations if she's up for it just learn not to be the needy type messaging her meaningless shit every day asking "what are you up to?" with no goal to get her to come out.

Also, I feel your second point is assuming everyone has huge levels of value in the targets eye. If she's interested but has high self-esteem she's not going to be bothered with a guy who can't be bothered to give her a bit of fun talk every now and then. If all of your texts are "Good to hear from you. When are you free to meet up?" it'll get stale fast and you'll only come across as extremely shallow and uninteresting.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:54 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

The key point I was trying to make with the once a week thing, is that you should try and get it so it's her initiating the conversations - women prefer it that way afterall. I'm not saying to purposely be a cold dick or anything, but a guy should have far too much going on to be texting a girl day in day out :D

Also, I like to build attraction in person, and leave her in a position where the only reason she'd text me.. is because of how much she wants to see me again. So "When are you free to get together?" would be a good thing :P if you're interesting enough in person, it doesn't really matter that you like to get straight to the point when texting (though it was primarily for the early stages)

Thanks for the feedback :)