PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Okay, so I was out at a Karaoke club last night. I see two hot girls sitting alone - they've been approached by several guys but the guys never less more than a minute before they walk away. I say to myself, "Challenge accepted."

I approached with something like:
"Hey guys, check this out: I need a girl to sing this song with me, It's a duet I've been dying to sing for a long time but no one I've asked knows the song or is willing to sing."

we talk more about the song and stay on that subject for a little while. The more attractive friend starts bitch testing, hard, while I'm talking to her friend. I start throwing out little negs like:

"Is she always like this?"
"Hey, raise your hand when you need to speak."
"So, this is why she's single?"
and so on

The girls were loving my company ... we were all laughing constantly.

But, the target was still giving me bitch tests left and right. I couldn't get a straight answer from her. I honestly had no idea whether or not she was telling the truth about anything. She didn't even give me a real name, I had to bait that out of her friend, but she then still refused to actually tell me what her name was. She claimed that she was a clown - like, that's what her job was. she was a professional clown (this sparked interesting jokes/conversation). She never actually gave me her age. It's not like she just was like "I'm not telling you" but she would give me an obvious lie. But there was playfulness to it. I played along with all of this ... I tried to find humor wherever I could and play along with their roleplay. I think it was a success in the fact that I can almost guarantee I was the highlight of their night.

At one point, I said to the target's friend:

"Hey, c'mon! You're not engaging in the roleplay!"

She replied something like: "I suck at roleplaying. I was never into dungeons and dragons or anything like that."

I replied; "So, you must suck in bed then ..."

That got a laugh and created an interesting conversation.

I started escalating the Kino but it didn't feel like she was being too receptive. I mean, she wasn't pushing me away, but she wasn't really returning it either. She was playing super super hard to get.

I kept calling them out on their little "girl code" things. I'd say:

"Don't look at her like that, I know what that look means! Let her say whatever she wants!"

Calling them out on things like this always got a laugh and it bought me respect from them.

There's probably a lot of other useful information I should tell you guys, but I honestly can't remember every detail - lol. I think you guys can get the mood/vibe from everything I've said.

I did get the targets number. I tried calling her earlier today, but no answer. It wouldn't surprise me if it was a fake number (although, I have a feeling it's a real number). Either way, that doesn't matter too much ... it could be a real number but that really doesn't mean anything if she doesn't answer.

I wasn't receiving strong IOIs from her, really.

Overall, it felt like a success. I mean, I had fun, they had fun. It was fun conversation. That is good. But, in terms of building my game, I need to figure out what I can do better should I encounter a situation like this again.

Do any of you guys have similar experiences or suggestions?