Post subject: Need Advice
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I am fairly new student of game and absolutely love it. I am learning to be more social, open more sets/people (men & women - not just with the intention of # closing or dating). Need some advice on how to handle a situation i ran into.

I was at a bank last week opening a new account. The representative who helped me out was a cute girl. We spent more than 30 minutes walking through the steps/paper work. I built up a nice conversation, very casual, demonstrated DHV, negged her, qualified, made her laugh etc. She seemed pretty into the conversation. I live in the suburbs of a big city - she talked about moving downtown and looking for apartments this weekend. I wasn't sure how to #-close because of the professional environment - i did not want to put her on the spot. Her colleagues/managers were around, not within earshot but we were not in a separate room either. What is an appropriate way to setup a meeting outside of work in these scenarios.

She also said she'd call me in a week to check if everything was ok (bank policy) - she'll likely call from a work phone (so same environmental problems). Should i try to #-close then?

Post subject: Re: Need Advice
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:57 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

You could beat around the bush about how you're thinking of upgrading, ask for her number personally etc...

You could ask her if she found a good apartment yet (take the "professional" side of it out, turns it into a regular conversation) and then just be direct about it and ask for a date first... number second. "You seem really cool, unless thats just part of the job *teasing voice* I don't want to keep you on the phone all day and get you in trouble at work, when are you free to get together outside of work hours?"

You've done better so far than I would have in that situation lol, you could even just go in and visit while shes at work, and ask her on the spot when shes free to get together.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:24 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

One thing to keep in mind is that hired guns are paid to be nice to you.
Quote:
What is an appropriate way to setup a meeting outside of work in these scenarios.
In the scenario you were in, if for example you had shown knowledge of the downtown area in the convo you might close with something like "I know a couple of nice condos down there, I don't want to be inappropriate this is a work setting but u seem cool, why don't u put your # down on the back of your card and i'll text you, i'll walk you by them sometime and maybe let you buy me a coffee to thank me afterward".

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

@oceanx: Understood.
The angle you suggested did occur to me - I didn't know the part of the city she was looking at - in retrospect, i could have got the # close & then worked it out. It did not cross my mind at that moment and i would not have had the balls to pull it off at that point.

@J.Daniels: I'll try what you said if she does end up calling me.

Thanks guys. Any other pointers? Anyone else with successful closes in these hired gun scenarios?