PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

SO I have provided you with some of the convo that I went nowhere with. See if you can spot any obvious mistakes I have. Hopefully by looking at these conversations you can pick up something useful for yourself too. I have actually used a lot of materials from different places in it. Sorry it's incredibly long but there are lines you might want to steal

Also here my stats for tinder:
5 # close (this is actually not bad cause it was 5/5 attempt)
1 fuck close
1 kiss
in 4 months
(I must admit it's slightly disappointing) I prefer in field game but no harm improving online game.

Something I learned based on personal experience:
-Some girls only doing tinder for fun not even looking for anything (it sounds obvious but don't let that be your reference for improving your online game)

Here you go:

- no. closed- I speculate did something wrong at the end- This is a good representation of what typically happens in my tinder game- Really really appreciate people's comments

Me:You seem like type of girl who's last words will be hold my beer watch this Credit to xxxx
Her:Haha why do you say that?
Me:Is that a trick question I might be wrong but answering them straight away put you in a bad position- there might be more hoops to jump
Her:Oh not at all, it was because you're spot on with that Have tried this opener on 100 people and they all say something similar- very good opener, need to analyse it for possibly replicating it in another form-
Me: I tell you if you tell me why you call yourself a 7/10 so this worked because I actually found something from her tinder profile (ref. 7/10) in addition to providing her with hoops to jump through
Her:I couldn't set the standards too high, puts a lotta pressure on me ya know? Haha
Me:Throwing a lot of baggage on yourself, eh One thing I must say is that she would respond right after my msgs- I didn't do the same which was attractive
Her:Haha so you have to tell me
Her: About why you said that about me 2 msg in a row = ioi
Me:Like I promised. It's about the way you look at the camera in your pics. I get this vibe that you think 'you have no idea what am gonna do next.' honestly just bs ing her at this point-there is no correct ans.
Her:Is that good 2nd ioi
Me:Yh. What do you think?
Her:Hah I hava a good feeling it is kinda similar to an ioi
Me:Dont' get big in your head though
Her:So it's just slightly good but not awesome?
Me:You might be correct in that sense. So, what do you have got going for you beside that. I didn't answer her question again- to me that was a trap- I could have killed the convo with ans. it
Her:so I produce my own music and I go to college hah what about you
Me:No shit. That's convenient. You can listen to your own music. Your roommate probs hates your for that though. BS but building comfort
Her:Haha she gets used to it , you have anything interesting about you.
Me:She probably has to but yh very considerate of you. I have aquired the ability to talk to animals.
Her: How incredible! must be annoying for your roommate too
Me: Don't have one maybe that's why

She didn't respond
I waited a day

Me: Are you always this experessive and energetic or you just nervous
Her:Haha maybe I usuallly live my life really nervous, is it coming off as energetic?
Me:That's great. Thanks for sharing.
Her:You seem like a really creative person, art major? Where the fuck did that come from
Me:That momemnt when can't tell if someone on the virual world being sarcastic or not.
Her:Sorry next time I'll note my sarcasm with a :p, would that be better she's defintely inerested cause she could say fuck off
Me:Meh. It's better done when you are talking to someone in person.

no response
I waited 9 days this time

Me: You prob agree to disagree
Her: Oh hey there and yea good idea, I wasn't sure how to respond to that, thanks for helping Was it my fault?? :shock:
Me:Oh don't be silly you can do better than that
Her:So much faith in me
Me:Haha. Text me, it's easier.
Her: ok fine, what's your no?
Me: 99999 save that it's an important one.
Her:999999, if you wanna text me too I am thinking she's dumb so I didn't text her

after a few hours she texted me,
should I make the first move

I will post my text game with her later.