PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Monday, July 7, 2014
We started school today. Wasn't really in the mood for it. I saw my bitchass old ex. I haven't mentioned her for some time, but, if you trace back to my very first FRs, I wrote about her a bit. I still don't like the bitch. Of all the girls I've actually dated in the past who have ended in a mess, she is my least favorite. I don't even mind the others. I find everything about this one annoying.

I wanted to comment briefly on any dudes who are suffering from a case of oneitis. I know exactly how hard that shit can be to get over, especially when the girl "breaks your heart". It's cliche as fuck, but it's true: you really do get over bitches after a while. The longer you're with her/the more intense your time with her is, the longer it's going to take. But it does eventually end. And it will get to the point where you don't even consider her anything. It'll get to the point where, even if she cheated on you or broke your heart in another way, you'll bang the fuck out of her, no feelings at all, somewhere down the road. This is a great thing to happen. And it's even better when you realize that any future case of oneitis you may develop will result in the same eventual success. That's why I advise any of you dudes who haven't dealt with getting over a case of oneitis to go with it until she breaks that shit off (Secret: they always do.) and then do exactly WHAT THE FUCK IS EASIEST FOR YOU TO DO. It's much easier to write, "Walk away," than it is to actually do it for less experienced players. There is nothing wrong with this. I say, call that bitch up obsessively after she dumps you. Write her poems. Cry your eyes out. Talk to your bros, your dog, your mom. Drink as much as it takes. Pick up smoking. Lie in bed all day and sleep as much as it takes to pass the time. No shit. I'm not fucking with you. The more hurt you get, the better you'll be one day when you realize how much of an unattached player you can become. And once you do, you'll be free. You won't develop feelings for any girl in particular. You won't care when you see your equivalency of Splits making out with some dude when she was supposed to hangout with you. You won't give a fuck about any of your girls in an AFC way. This is when you can truly develop the not-giving-a-fuck attitude that will boost your game so much. This is when you can truly adopt abundance mentality. It's also when you can become more assertive, nonchalant, and cool when you're on a day two.

Anyway, enough of that, all that happened today after I got out of class, was I texted pFAc to drive my car back to my apartment. She showed up around 10, and we hungout in my bed for a while. She's so cuddly, brahs. Ah. Haha. We gots down to the goods after a while. I been horny as a muthafucka! She was about to bust the blowey when, all of a sudden, she looks up and asks, "What the hell is this?" I asked her what she was talking about, and she pulled a long black hair off the jimmy. Lol! I honestly had no clue where the fuck that came from. I really hadn't done anything with any other girl. It took some convincing on my behalf to get her to somewhat trust me. I didn't like that shit though because I know a sight like that can never be fully mediated by anything said. Goddamn it! I felt sorry for her once again. I'm sure she'll keep that shit in the back of her mind, always wondering if what I said was true or if I really had done something with another girl before she got there. At this point, I'm not even trying to play any jealousy tricks. No strategically plantings used condoms, random bras, girls' hats, hairpins, bracelets around my apartment. I think those goddamn Ouiga board spirits were pulling a mean one on me for being so disrespectful to their bitchasses back in NOLA. Gahhhhhh!

I talked her out of it, we banged in a pretty hot manner, she wanted to take a nap, but I was tired and wanted to take her back home. I drove my car back to her place and dropped her off. Then I went to my parents' and crashed out. I woke up in the middle of the night when a fucking beetle was crawling on me. I texted her and told her about it. She's afraid of beetles and roaches.

Overall day: banged pFAc. Gah, this shit is so fucking repetitive!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:41 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Friday, July 11, 2014
What's goodie, my fellow players? It's been a few days since I've posted. That's because I haven't gamed anything this week. Why have I not gamed anything this week? I haven't gamed anything this week because...........I'M FUCKING MARRIED.

Jesus. It sounds so goddamn ridiculous to write that.

Whatever.

pFAc and I made plans to go on a goddamn "honeymoon". Jesus. I had class until 3. pFAc got dropped off by her mom at my apartment around 3:30, and we got ready and headed out. We went to Cali. Were planning on staying in Santa Barbara the weekend because it's a quiet place where we could relax and enjoy each other's company. (What the fuck am I writing?)

We got to SB around 11 p.m. and tried to find a hotel, but everything was sold out for some weird-ass reason. Gahhhhhhhhh. SB looked really boring. I couldn't imagine living in a city like that where you have no opportunity to game on a Friday night. But it's very pretty. And seems so peaceful.

Anyway we backtracked it back to L.A. around 2 a.m. after not being able to find anything. It took fucking forever to find a goddamn hotel in L.A. Everything was either sold out or extremely expensive. And we wanted something like we had back in Jacksonville/on the rest of the trip.

We finally found a nice hotel near LAX around 6 fucking a.m. Luckily we found it. We were gonna sleep in the car otherwise. It was very nice, and quaint. Exactly what we were wanting. We got drunk, went downstairs at 9 a.m. to get breakfast, came back up and fucked.

She my wife, brahs. She gotta get a good dicking down.

Overall day: arrived in L.A. No game, homies. No game to be had. VP is still VP, right?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:51 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Saturday, July 12, 2014
VP is still VP.

Well, it kinda sucked that yesterday was wasted. It would have been nice to have gotten into a hotel sooner so that we could have hungout. I enjoy hanging out with pFAc.

Because we went to sleep so late this morning, we got up kinda late, around 3. For whatever reason, it took us forever to get out of the hotel room. I woke and boozed. pFAc got ready. Then we set out to hit up a Mexican restaurant that was featured on Man v. Food. It's in East L.A. Before we got there, we took a drive through Compton. Man, that place is not ghetto at all. The fuck everyone be saying about it? The houses are not bad at all. It's just another city.

After driving through there, we hit the restaurant in East L.A. I like East L.A. I've been through it before. It's got a cool feel to it, how hilly it is and shit. We got seated and ordered. What the fuck? The food wasn't bad, but nothing extraordinary. Like any other restaurant. Not sure why it would have been featured on the show.

After eating, we headed back to our hotel. We were both pretty tired. We drank a little. pFAc passed the fuck out after like 30 minutes. I chilled for a while, then joined her in bed. We fell asleep.

Overall day: nothing. Hungout in L.A. for a while and ate, but still nothing. Kinda sucked that another day felt wasted. But fuck it. L.A. is so close to home. I can come here seriously any weekend I want.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:03 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Sunday, July 13, 2014
We went to sleep early last night, like midnight. I woke up early as fuck, around 9:30. I showered, cut my hair, then went to cuddle my sweet-ass wife. (You motherfuckers talk NO SHIT!)

I woke her tiny ass up and told her to get ready, because we needed to go eat at James' Beach (the restaurant in I Love You, Man where the fish tacos are the tits). She got up, got ready, put on some cute-ass overalls and boots, and we bounced out to Venice. We parked in a neighborhood (for free!), then walked to James' Beach. We got seated in that motherfucker. I ordered the Mahi Mahi tacos. pFAc ordered the burger (without cheese - she's not a fan of "orange" cheese, or peanut butter (two of my favorite edibles)). They was, um, a'ight. I was sad. I've had better fish tacos elsewhere, and the burger can't touch my shit back home (where, seriously, the best burger I've ever had is). Plus, my motherfucking tortillas had a goddamn hair on 'em at first, and we both noticed our cups had "smudges" at the end of the meal. Homeboy gots no tip!

We bounced out of thurr, said fuck Venice 'cause we've both seen it more times than we've seen VP makeout with random-ass sluts, and declaimed we wanted to go shopping. We hit up one of the Westfield malls :?: , some chain of malls that's apparently popular throughout California (and the rest of the world - I had never heard of them). Maybe it's popular because of how fucking poorass most Angelenos are (btw, I should add that the fucking ugliest girls (and people in general) reside in the L.A. area), but VP wasn't no fan of dha place. I bought NOTHING. pFAc bought some cute-ass shit from H&M.

We bounced out that motherfucker and went to watch 22 Jump Street across the street. It was pretty funny. We held hands throughout the entire movie. She loves me. Ate some tasty-ass Rubio's, a pretzel, and some Ben & Jerry's beforehand. Ate some tasty-ass Buncha Crunch in our popcorn during.

After the movie, we bounced to Dave & Buster's where pFAc proceeded to beat me in five out of five games. What a fucking loser I am. We went to PizzaRev around our hotel after that, ate some good-ass pizza. Then we drove by Manhattan Beach, looked at the ocean while driving, and went back to our hotel. We had copped a huge-ass bottle of V, and some cranberry before, so we mobbed in that motherfucking room and downed some Cape Cods. It was a fun night. We didn't sex it up because we were too busy watching Captain Sully tributes, emotional 9/11 videos, Cartel beheadings, and autopsies (pFAc wanted to watch the last two fucked up shit since she'd never seen it). Then she passed the fuck out around 2 a.m. after admitting she'd been waiting for a guy like me her entire life (Oh, pFAc.) and how much she is in love with me (pFAc: "You read, bay-bee! You reeeeeeeeeead! And you travel by train. And you're smart and SO nice to me. I love how nice you are to me. .......... I love you, bay-bee. I love you. I've waited for you my entire life, baby." in her little munchkin voice.) Ty-O Cruze, players. Ty-O Cruze. For all my motherfucking homeboys who've known firsthand that heartbreak hurts worse than heart attack.

I carried pFAc's passed out ass to bed a little later. Then I cuddled her and fell asleep. I bought two tickets to Six Flags Magic Mountain before sleeping though.

Overall day: had a very nice day with pFAc, my wife. Didn't bang it, but whatsevs. It was fun today.

Last edited by valleyplaya on Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:01 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Sunday, July 13, 2014
We went to sleep early last night, like midnight. I woke up early as fuck, around 9:30. I showered, cut my hair, then went to cuddle my sweet-ass wife. (You motherfuckers talk NO SHIT!)

I woke her tiny ass up and told her to get ready, because we needed to go eat at James' Beach (the restaurant in I Love You, Man where the fish tacos are the tits). She got up, got ready, put on some cute-ass overalls and boots, and we bounced out to Venice. We parked in a neighborhood (for free!), then walked to James' Beach. We got seated in that motherfucker. I ordered the Mahi Mahi tacos. pFAc ordered the burger (without cheese - she's not a fan of "orange" cheese, or peanut butter (two of my favorite edibles)). They was, um, a'ight. I was sad. I've had better fish tacos elsewhere, and the burger can't touch my shit back home (where, seriously, the best burger I've ever had is). Plus, my motherfucking tortillas had a goddamn hair on 'em at first, and we both noticed our cups had "smudges" at the end of the meal. Homeboy gots no tip!

We bounced out of thurr, said fuck Venice 'cause we've both seen it more times than we've seen VP makeout with random-ass sluts, and declaimed we wanted to go shopping. We hit up one of the Westfield malls :?: , some chain of malls that's apparently popular throughout California (and the rest of the world - I had never heard of them). Maybe it's popular because of how fucking poorass most of Angelenos are (btw, I should add that the fucking ugliest girls (and people in general) reside in the L.A. area), but VP wasn't no fan of dha place. I bought NOTHING. pFAc bought some cute-ass shit from H&M.

We bounced out that motherfucker and went to watch 22 Jump Street across the street. It was pretty funny. We held hands throughout the entire movie. She loves me. Ate some tasty-ass Rubio's, a pretzel, and some Ben & Jerry's beforehand. Ate some tasty-ass Buncha Crunch in our popcorn during.

After the movie, we bounced to Dave & Buster's where pFAc proceeded to beat me in five out of five games. What a fucking loser I am. We went to PizzaRev around our hotel after that, ate some good-ass pizza. Then we drove by Manhattan Beach, looked at the ocean while driving, and went back to our hotel. We had copped a huge-ass bottle of V, and some cranberry before, so we mobbed in that motherfucking room and downed some Cape Cods. It was a fun night. We didn't sex it up because we were too busy watching Captain Sully tributes, emotional 9/11 videos, Cartel beheadings, and autopsies (pFAc wanted to watch the last two fucked up shit since she'd never seen it). Then she passed the fuck out around 2 a.m. after admitting she'd been waiting for a guy like me her entire life (Oh, pFAc.) and how much she is in love with me (pFAc: "You read, bay-bee! You reeeeeeeeeead! And you travel by train. And you're smart and SO nice to me. I love how nice you are to me. .......... I love you, bay-bee. I love you. I've waited for you my entire life, baby." in her little munchkin voice.) Ty-O Cruze, players. Ty-O Cruze. For all my motherfucking homeboys who've known firsthand that heartbreak hurts worse than heart attack.

I carried pFAc's passed out ass to bed a little later. Then I cuddled her and fell asleep. I bought two tickets to Six Flags Magic Mountain before sleeping though.

Overall day: had a very nice day with pFAc, my wife. Didn't bang it, but whatsevs. It was fun today.
How do you feel about this chick?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

monday, july 14, 2014
we woke up around 11, fucked, got ready to checkout. my laptop is all fucked up btw. i think i dropped beer on it yesterday or something so no caps or parentheses and shit for now. i feel like a postmodern author. i downed the remaining beers in the fridge when i got up. i think there were like five or something, and busted two shots. pfac got mad that i drank. she said she couldn't understand why i needed to drink. i'll cool it down in a little while.

she also got mad because i smoked a cigarette in the car. she's adorable when she's mad. she's adorable always really. i made fun of her for getting irritated. she laughed it off within a matter of minutes. vp's too funny, too witty, too swift. minus my slutty ways--and perpetual unfaithfulness--i truly am the biggest catch for any girl. gah, i'm awesome.

we mobbed to six flags magic mountain. we parked and walked up to the entrance only for pfac to question whether we should go in or not. it was already around 3, and she wasn't sure if we'd have enough time to enjoy everything. we had to leave to go back home soon. we decided we'd come back sometime before the end of the year--the tickets are good till then. that works for me. i'm stuck in travel mode right now so i'm down to go back to l.a. sometime soon. you guys really need to explore the wonders of traveling btw. i haven't gamed shit pretty much the whole trip--other than detroit--but game on the road would be wild. traveling is the dopest thing to do besides gaming. it's so nice to wake up in a new city and party the fuck out of it, sightsee and shit, eat the food, check out everything. i've been to 40 states btw. it's my goal to hit all 50 before the age of 30. i'm so fucking boss i swear. you guys need to realize that you're all bosses too. i know most of my readers--the ones who comment on this thread anyway--are already aware that they're bosses, but for all the shy guys who just read and never comment, i hope you know it too. if you don't, start considering it, and eventually it'll hit you. fucking players. fucking pimps. fucking animals. fucking bosses. i want you all to become so fucking pimp that i'll be jealous to read your field reports or that i'd be jealous if i gamed with you. i want you to make me look afc as fuck, like i don't have a hint of game.

so we bounced out of six flags, hit up a best buy and copped some cds. i couldn't tolerate listening to beyonce for one more second. picked up some doggystyle, some all eyez on me, some illmatic, some nirvana greatest hits. we wanted to get lunch at another restaurant that was on man v. food, a sammich shop in downtown. we mobbed there. i ate a beef sammich. pfac ate a turkey sammich. man, that shit was gross. fuck that place.

we started heading out of l.a. around 6. i was sad to leave. i know i'll be back on the road soon, but i really don't like the idea of going home right now. i've been traveling the entire goddamn summer. errtime i go back home, it's difficult knowing i have to go back to all the regular shit. traveling's where it's at, brahs. get up on it.

pfac drove the whole way home. we went to her house to drop her off. i madeout with her before bouncing. oh, my dear, sweet pfac. we made plans to hangout thursday, watch the midnight showing of the purge; anarchy. goddamn it, i can't even shift to make a colon. gah, i'm too lazy to copy and paste one from google.

was i sad to leave pfac/ again, no shift to make a question mark. fuck no. i went to pick up my brother, we copped beer, and mobbed back to my pad to drink the fucking night away. it was chill chilling with him. i haven't hungout with him for a while. at this point, i'm chilling, but i still don't like being back home. i miss the fucking road. gah, i've been considering spending every weekend away from home this semester. we'll see how this shit goes. i need to hurry up and handle everything so that i can start gaming again. cali chick is in town and wanted to come over tomorrow. i'd honestly invite her over and probably would end up hitting it, but luckily the ho always flakes so i'll be able to avoid that situation. i don't wanna do pfac dirty for now. afterward she's getting it. she's getting fucked with another chick's juices. she's sucking the spit of another ho out my teeth. ooh, she gettin' it good. chick best to start eyeing girls and getting ready. ''i love you pfac, oh, i love you, mama.'' where 143, where 153, where 300/ the goal's still on, brahs, though i think i'm coming up short this year.

overall day; fucked pfac, went to six flags magic mountain, didn't go in, wasted 20 bucks on parking, ate some shit l.a. food, mobbed back home and got drunk.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
Sunday, July 13, 2014

We bounced out of thurr, said fuck Venice 'cause we've both seen it more times than we've seen VP makeout with random-ass sluts, and declaimed we wanted to go shopping. We hit up one of the Westfield malls :?: , some chain of malls that's apparently popular throughout California (and the rest of the world - I had never heard of them). Maybe it's popular because of how fucking poorass most of Angelenos are (btw, I should add that the fucking ugliest girls (and people in general) reside in the L.A. area), but VP wasn't no fan of dha place. I bought NOTHING. pFAc bought some cute-ass shit from H&M.

How do you feel about this chick?
i like pfac. she's fun to hangout with, and i trust her. but i think i prefer gaming too much right now to have anything longterm.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

#bullshit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

thursday, july 17, 2014
i woke up after four goddamn hours because the fucking fire alarm was going off in my building. mad people kept coming into my room and checking that the alarm was going off. it was annoying.

i had plans with pfac to go see the purge at night. i took several naps throughout the day. she called and woke me up when she got here around 9, and i went downstairs to get her. i brought her up to my room, and at some point my brother called, then enso called or some shit. i don't remember. i was drinking with pfac. she freaked the fuck out, talking about how she doesn't like my friends and how she thinks that all i do is party. i honestly don't know what the fuck.

i tried to calm her down, but nah, she couldn't be. she's been tripping about this bullshit for some time now. she ended up staying till around 1. we didn't sex it up or anything. she blitzed the fuck out of my apartment around that time. ''we'll just get the annulment and then never talk again.'' goddamn, trick, calm the fuck down. she also said she had dinner with ''best friend'' yesterday. don't like that shit. not one bit. and she said i was being mean to her. i think i told her something like i was gonna break her heart or some shit. and i asked if she knew what i was. gah, don't like being mean, but she kept fucking with me.

i called her after she left, and she threw the same amount of bullshit at me. whatever. i think i'm going to break my faithfulness tomorrow night. i've been trying not to, but i feel it's time.

overall day; hungout with pfac, didn't end up going to the movie, didn't end up fucking her. made her ''upset'' and passed the fuck out around 3 in the morning.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

friday, july 18, 2014
pfac. SEVEN nights a week.

jesus fucking christ.

so i woke up after a few hours. my brother came over to hangout during the day. all we did was drink. fuckkkkkkkkkk. it was a chill-ass day until homie tripped. i didn't want to go out to my regular part of town because i didn't want to get arrested for being in association with him. he was drunk as fuck. he tried to fight me, or, rather, did fight me. gahhhhhhhhhhhhh. i got hit several times, and i pushed him after a while for not stopping. he fell and hit his face on the ground. gahhhhhhhhhhhh. it was bleeding. i'm sorry, brah. you know i love you.

anyway i wanted to chill out and relieve so i figured i would go hangout with the wifey. of course that selfish b8888 wasn't gonna make anything feel better. i took a cab to her pad, which is about 35 miles away from where i live. shit only cost like four dollars, bruh. of course it did.

i had a good conversation with the cabbie homeboy. he was a chill-ass dude, and he had some game to offer about fucking wit' bitches. like i need any advice, but he was still a chill homie.

i showed up at chica's house. i kissed her, then we got ready to bounce. i waved to her fucking hideous goddamn grandma, who speaks not a lick of english. fucking bitch didn't even wave back. turns out later that i found out she's practically blind. i guess that makes up for it. but she's still a hideous bitch whose progeny i want no part in associating with.

anyway i was pretty fucking drunk when i showed up. pfac didn't like it. we bounced to the theater to see the purge. we somewhat made up during the movie. i was still wasted, but whatever. i functions well when drunk, cuz. the movie was actually not bad. it's gotten mixed reviews, but i thought it was a'ight. i've been wanting to see it, for whatever stupid fucking reason.

after the movie, chick gave me a ride back to my apartment. i tried to get her to come up. what a fucking oneitised little bitch, but she ain't want to. we be married and shit, and she ain't wanna cuddle wiff me/ gahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

i'm still the player i once was.

i kissed her goodbye. she bounced out, and i went upstairs and fell asleep.

overall day; i do the dumbest shit when i'm drunk. just see the july 3rd post.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:32 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

saturday, july 19, 2014
i hadn't eaten all day because whatever stupid reason and because it's been like a fucking alcohol binge the entire goddamn week. i can't remember everything that happened, but i'll try to piece it together as much as i can.

i woke up pretty early because i couldn't sleep. i cut my hair and looked right as fuck. the booze hit hard after like four beers. nothing else in the system, brahs. not good. enso and guru were hitting up the upscale part of town, and i was down to mob with them. consistency and smith were hitting my more preferred area, and i was also down to mob with them. i hit up pfac to get right before bouncing.

she dropped by around 8 or 9. i was planning on using her for a ride. i debated really going with our plans though because i wanted to go out and (at least) pretend to game. but then i was too drunk and didn't give a fuck. she drank two beers at my place, and i downed a few. then we tapped, me drunk as dick. we posted up afterward, and i turned a little afc, confessing i wasn't too down on homeboy being best friend. gahhhhhhhhh. fucking bitchmade. she talked shit about the squad, saying she pretty much hates them. i told her i didn't want to fight anymore. she insisted on continuing it. i started making fun of her for everything in a somewhat playful manner, but more so in an irritated manner. i blatantly made fun of her height, kept saying her sister was hotter than her, and told her that i'm much prettier than her. i think i even dragged her to my bathroom at one point and told her to look at the two of us in my mirror, then cracked the fuck up and said, "come on, look at this fucking shit!" pointing at us. i know, mean, but i was tired of her bringing up the same shit again. (i should mention i wasn't tripping about friendship with homeboy at this point, and that i had been trying to diffuse the situation and go back to hanging out with her.)

she ended up giving me a ride at the end of the night. i was headed to the more upscale part of town because splits had been texting me and i was gonna meet up with her and cab it back to my pad. i was down to cheat on pfac at this point. i was annoyed as fuck. pfac says some pretty fucked up shit when she's mad: "you and your friends are pathetic. where do you think this is going to get you in the end? you're losers." whoa. i lighted up a cigarette in her truck (which she was borrowing from her stepdad) just to piss her off. she pulled over, got out of the truck, came over to my side, opened the door, slammed the beer i was drinking out of my hand, and slapped my cigarette so that it ripped in half. jesus. violence, bruh. not cool. she refused to take me the rest of the way to the bar where splits was even though we were less than a mile away. she also refused to pull over so that i could get out and call a cab. i wonder if she actually worried i was on my way to meet to meet up with another girl. splits had called a few times while we were on our way, and, even though i turned my phone's volume down all the way and talked to splits as if she were one of the squad members, i still think pfac may have been skeptical.

pfac drove us all the way back to her house on the edge of town. we talked for a while on her porch. her mom came outside at one point and asked if i needed a place to stay. pfac said, in english, "no, [vp] is fine. he can manage." i called my mom at 3 in the morning to come pick me up. my mom who just had surgery three weeks ago and who was at home in bed. i don't know why i would even allow myself to call her at that time to bail me out. i'm honestly kinda disgusted i would have been that stupid. this drinking has got to slow down. i also don't know why pfac, who was sober, would allow herself to behave in such a disgusting manner. that's some selfish shit. (she refused to let me crash at her pad or drive me to my parents', which is less than 15 minutes away. i know it's not her responsibility, but still, that's fucked up.)

i talked to her before my mom got there, and we made up somewhat. i know the drinking has been starting a lot of this fighting shit, as i'm not my best when i'm tossed to write the least. and i did start shit tonight, but still. do i care that we were fighting, that she was being fucked up, at the end of everything? honestly no. i've said this so many times, but i don't take that shit personally at all. i understand that people say things when they're mad, and i've always been the type of person to seriously forgive those i care about less than an hour after all that shit clears up. it's one of my biggest things in game if you haven't been able to pick up. COMMUNICATION, brahs. you know how short life is? you know what it looks like to see girls your age lying on a table in a medical examiner's office? nothing matters, brah. but nothing counts either. you shouldn't ever allow yourself to get so upset with another person that you care about or anything in general in life that you forget this. but if you do, yegh, no worries, just chill, cuz, you're never gonna stop making mistakes. try your hardest to find the artistry in literally everything, good or bad.

i introduced pfac to my mom, then kissed mama goodbye. my mom took me back to my apartment, and we talked about everything on the way there. (she's put this shit together about the marriage. i've gotten several letters in the mail regarding it. my mom isn't the slightest bit happy to write the least, but i have continued to deny it.) she asked me why i've been seeming different this week, and i told her it was because the trip had ended. i haven't been fucking around when i've been writing that that shit really did hit me while on the road. it's been different since being back, and obviously something as serious as a marriage on a drunken night out isn't exactly the most undramatic event. shit can tap into you a little bit.

i got back home and couldn't sleep because i was tripping and kept having the feeling that someone was gonna break into my room. :?: splits called again a few times, but i didn't answer or reply to her texts. i've decided (for now at least) that i'm not gonna cheat on pfac. not some afc shit but, as i've written before, that's something i don't want to ever be able to say i've done: cheat on my wife, even if it's just a pretend marriage. i am a loyal dude under certain circumstances and if i actually like a person.

i fell asleep finally around 6. the past two nights haven't been the hottest, but fuxx it. g is g. this shit'll ALWAYS pick you back up. don't ever stray from that. at least i murdered that pussy tonight, as i always do. chick nutted two times.

overall day: chilled with pfac, was down to cheat but never did, never met up with any of the homies, banged pfac, had a "fight" (if you wanna consider that lame-ass shit a fight), decided (for now at least, again as i stated) that i'm not gonna cheat on pfac. she is a good girl even though her best friend is a dude with no game and she says fucked up shit when she's mad. you want a lesson to learn from this. okay, then get this, as i've mentioned before. unless, under extreme circumstances, do not EVER burn a bridge with a girl. i don't care if she broke your dumbass little afc heart. i don't care if she sucked off two dudes who are way better-looking than you and who will forever have more game, cooler friends, and better lives than you. i don't care if she shredded the fuck out of your car's interior. i don't care if she broke into your apartment in the middle of the night and hacked off your hairy nuts in an act of rage (you can still bust it with no nuts. probably be more sensual and up your fucking game). (actually, maybe the last one would be a deal breaker.) whatever. this some afc shit, bruh? settling for "disrespect", bruh? get the motherfuck out of my face, bruh. game harder than i have this year and i STILL won't even come close to accepting your goddamn opinion. to quote marsellus wallace: "Fuck pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps." take care of your girls, homie. you wanna be a man? you wanna experience what it's like to be "alpha"? then give up "pride" and take care of your girls. all i got to say.

g is g, players. (i'm not being facetious when i say this.)

Last edited by valleyplaya on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:32 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

sunday, july 20, 2014
i woke at 10, again after about four hours. i called guru. he told me he and enso busted it in for an snl last night. i was honestly a little jealous, it's been so long since i've busted anything other than wifey. i feel like a normal, non-pua guy for once. oh, it feels awful, brah. being demoted to human.

i asked guru if i should cheat on pfac to seek some guidance and reassure. he said i shouldn't. i was surprised. i thought he would for sure be supportive of me cheating. i called enso afterward and asked him the same question. he said, "cheat on pfac already! quit being a little bitch."

i made plans to meet up with enso, but his little bitchass fell asleep. cali chick texted and asked what i was doing. i told her i was gonna sunday funday with linkin park (a wing). she asked what time. i replied, "Now." she said she couldn't get out for a while because she was babysitting. i didn't reply. i went to the mall to buy bracelets and a new necklace (pfac has my other one). i was decked out in all black (all i wear is black btw) and found some dope-ass boots. shit makes me look player as fuck. about time i found the right pair of boots. i walked around the mall afterward and motherfuckers was looking at me as fuck. i was smiling at seriously everybody.

i called pfac to grab dinner. i didn't want to talk about anything from yesterday. i more so wanted to bust dhat ooze, but i also wanted to clear up that afc shit from last night. can't help but want to clear up any dent in my reputation as a result of that lame shit. not that i really care about anything beyond legitimately not giving-a-fuck. i went home, got ready, looked dope as fuck in my boots and new jewelry, then mobbed to cop pfac. she looked cute, in a dress and no panties, heels, and crazy curly hair all over the place. i drove to my favorite restaurant, and we copped a torta. shit was yummy as a mo'fuck. i brought up nothing from last night during the ride or dinner. i'm sober, bruh, and my shit's percolating on high-speed when that's so. the wit is there. the retardedness is there. the dgaf. the absurdity. the charm. i puts my hand on pfac's belly, say it's kicking, that it's only been two weeks, and then chant, "the power of christ compels you!" while rubbing that shit. i tell her i'm gonna put her dog in a sack and light that motherfucker (she doesn't have a dog). i call her broom head because her crazy hair's flat as fuck on top and murky as shit on the sides since she didn't get ready in time. i ask her, "i wonder why they call you bitch?" serious as fuck, sing as fuck, tell her she'd be better had she been born with one [fat ass] butt cheek, find a weird-ass blonde hair on my bed (she has highlights) and tell her that's the longest pube i've ever plucked from my forehead, tell her i wish she could put herself out of my misery, inform her that if she doesn't stop rubbing my dripped-out nut all over her thighs and my dirty-as-fuck black sheet that i'm going ham on her best friend's face and sister's uterus, and a lot of other retarded fucking down syndrome shit. do not ever stop believing in the importance of saying the ridiculous. the wisest of men (vp) once said, "often the best ideas start off as ridiculous ones, and we haven't been thinking ridiculously enough."

don't drop that shit, bruh.

i fucked mama twice in some of the most passionate ways (always important to properly dick down them ovaries), cuddled for maybe two hours, and talked more bullshit. it was a chill-ass, fun-ass night. neither of us brought up anything about last night because what would it have matter'd?

i took mama home around 1 in the morning. i told her before getting there to always remember to never say anything that's "unforgivable", that i'm not her sister and that our relationship is a little different. she understood. we madeout as fuck before she got out. i called enso, but he didn't pick up. i sped back to my place. splits texted me, but i didn't respond. not cheating, bros. sorry to let down some of my fans.

overall day: had a chill day shopping and looking good, hungout with pfac and had fun with her (plus i gots to go ham on the best goddamn torta ever cooked). pfac my girl, bruhs, for the meanwhile. i'm chillin'.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:46 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
sunday, july 20, 2014
i woke at 10, again after about four hours. i called guru. he told me he and enso busted it in for an snl last night. i was honestly a little jealous, it's been so long since i've busted anything other than wifey. i feel like a normal, non-pua guy for once. oh, it feels awful, brah. being demoted to human.

i asked guru if i should cheat on pfac to seek some guidance and reassure. he said i shouldn't. i was surprised. i thought he would for sure be supportive of me cheating. i called enso afterward and asked him the same question. he said, "cheat on pfac already! quit being a little bitch."

i made plans to meet up with enso, but his little bitchass fell asleep. cali chick texted and asked what i was doing. i told her i was gonna sunday funday with linkin park (a wing). she asked what time. i replied, "Now." she said she couldn't get out for a while because she was babysitting. i didn't reply. i went to the mall to buy bracelets and a new necklace (pfac has my other one). i was decked out in all black (all i wear is black btw) and found some dope-ass boots. shit makes me look player as fuck. about time i found the right pair of boots. i walked around the mall afterward and motherfuckers was looking at me as fuck. i was smiling at seriously everybody.

i called pfac to grab dinner. i didn't want to talk about anything from yesterday. i more so wanted to bust dhat ooze, but i also wanted to clear up that afc shit from last night. can't help but want to clear up any dent in my reputation as a result of that lame shit. not that i really care about anything beyond legitimately not giving-a-fuck. i went home, got ready, looked dope as fuck in my boots and new jewelry, then mobbed to cop pfac. she looked cute, in a dress and no panties, heels, and crazy curly hair all over the place. i drove to my favorite restaurant, and we copped a torta. shit was yummy as a mo'fuck. i brought up nothing from last night during the ride or dinner. i'm sober, bruh, and my shit's percolating on high-speed when that's so. the wit is there. the retardedness is there. the dgaf. the absurdity. the charm. i puts my hand on pfac's belly, say it's kicking, that it's only been two weeks, and then chant, "the power of christ compels you!" while rubbing that shit. i tell her i'm gonna put her dog in a sack and light that motherfucker (she doesn't have a dog). i call her broom head because her crazy hair's flat as fuck on top and murky as shit on the sides since she didn't get ready in time. i ask her, "i wonder why they call you bitch?" serious as fuck, sing as fuck, tell her she'd be better had she been born with one [fat ass] butt cheek, find a weird-ass blonde hair on my bed (she has highlights) and tell her that's the longest pube i've ever plucked from my forehead, tell her i wish she could put herself out of my misery, inform her that if she doesn't stop rubbing my dripped-out nut all over her thighs and my dirty-as-fuck black sheet that i'm going ham on her best friend's face and sister's uterus, and a lot of other retarded fucking down syndrome shit. do not ever stop believing in the importance of saying the ridiculous. the wisest of men (vp) once said, "often the best ideas start off as ridiculous ones, and we haven't been thinking ridiculously enough."

don't drop that shit, bruh.

i fucked mama twice in some of the most passionate ways (always important to properly dick down them ovaries), cuddled for maybe two hours, and talked more bullshit. it was a chill-ass, fun-ass night. neither of us brought up anything about last night because what would it have matter'd?

i took mama home around 1 in the morning. i told her before getting there to always remember to never say anything that's "unforgivable", that i'm not her sister and that our relationship is a little different. she understood. we madeout as fuck before she got out. i called enso, but he didn't pick up. i sped back to my place. splits texted me, but i didn't respond. not cheating, bros. sorry to let down some of my fans.

overall day: had a chill day shopping and looking good, hungout with pfac and had fun with her (plus i gots to go ham on the best goddamn torta ever cooked). pfac my girl, bruhs, for the meanwhile. i'm chillin'.
Tr@veler likes this post.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

monday, july 21 - thursday, july 24
now i remember why i gamed so hard last semester. ahhhhhhhhhh. medical school sucks. i haven't done anything this week besides study study study. weak shit. no game. oh well, one day it'll all pay off and i'll be more boss than ever.

fuxx it. do i wanna lie to you and say that this has been a nice week away from game? fuck no. it hasn't been anything even close to that. it's been a dreary-ass week. i hate these weeks where i'm locked up the entire time, studyin shit i don't give a fuck about. i wish i could drop out of med school and continue traveling the country forever. i felt like i met my nearing-perfect life on the road. or better yet, i wish i could drop out of med school, move to miami beach, and become a porn star. that would be dope.

anyway i passed my little bitchass exam today so i have the weekend free now. i wanted to bounce out for the weekend and hit up vegas, but it's my last weekend in my apartment so i feel it's worthy to spend it here. i'll update tomorrow and let you know what happens tonight. peace, players. here's to a pimpass friday for us all.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

friday, july 25, 2014
wassup players? i don't know why i'm writing this shit anymore. nobody wants to read about marital problems. i don't know if anyone's reading anymore. IS ANYBODY OUT THERE? ANYBODY OUT THERE? i don't care. fuxx it.

well well, i beasted my goddamn exam today. shit was sooooooooo good. 90%, brahs. yeah, i'm still as smart as i was in undergrad. the game is still there. i mobbed back to the cribbo and had plans for pfac to come over so i could cook for her. i hadn't cut my goddamn hair the entire week, or shaved, or done my eyebrows. i looked either homeless or stylish. i'm not sure. but here's what i looked like: http://www.zackarydugow.com/wp-content/ ... e5089.jpeg

i shaved, cut my hair, got all purrtied up, and then pfacs arrived at 6 on the goddamn dot. gahhhhhhhhhh. i wasn't done cutting my hair. i put on a skully and mobbed downstairs to get her.

long story short, we chilled, fucked, and cuddled. game is game.