PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 5:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ya this guy flammed me for giving advice on one thread saying newbies shouldn't give advice..I was just sharing my experience some people need to learn to relax :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 12:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

My problem with this strategy is the women not answering. Leaving a VM sounds like a bad Idea. (although the one time I did she said it was cute.. So idk?)

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 3:49 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Don't let it phase you. They'll usually text back. Some people just don't like calls. Its best to ask.

The ultimate lesson of psychoanalysis is that human life is never "just life": we are possessed by the strange drive to enjoy life in excess, attached to a surplus which derails the ordinary run of things.
-Slavoj Zizek

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:21 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
My problem with this strategy is the women not answering. Leaving a VM sounds like a bad Idea. (although the one time I did she said it was cute.. So idk?)

It helps if you get her to save your number before you call her. Example: text her as soon as she gives you her number with something witty. If you call and she doesn't return your call it is likely she isn't interested. If you call and get vm, you can send a text after saying something like" call me back". Don't leave a voicemail.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:38 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

VM's are always odd ones. I've tried a bunch of different strategies and haven't found one that I think is the perfect one.

Personally, I leave voice messages telling them when I'll call them back. I don't ever ask them to call me back because that goes against my sales training, so I like to maintain control of the interaction.

But I know guys who refuse to leave messages, and send a text a bit later instead and do really well with it.

As Alphabro said, try to make sure she already has you number in her phone so she doesn't think she's taking a random phone call.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:51 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I like what you said about leaving a voicemail about when you will call them back DJ. I stick to a no voicemail policy, but if I were going to leave a vm I would follow your advice there.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:38 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
also the BS is in the guy that bases opinion on a shitty survey with an absurd 300 sample. I base my experience in my over 5k approaches and by sharing experiences with other experienced puas. my success rate is 100%. I can get any girl I want.
Sure you can...

When it comes to texting vs calling, I think age is a big factor. I'm 21 and texting seems to be perfectly fine. I think that younger girls would prefer texting over calling because that's how we communicate in our everyday life. That being said, figuring out what she prefers could be very helpful but we cannot know for sure if it's the truth. For example, a girl could say she prefers texting, but then when we call, she could be impressed by the fact that we're calling(good) or, as expected, she could feel some pressure because it puts her on the spot (bad).

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
When you get a girl's number, after waiting a day, you should CALL her. Texting is completely un-romantic and lame. After I learned this tip my success rate rose immediately.

Only if they are 26 or older (and it's just a maybe with 24-26 year old girls), but if they are under 24, texting is best.

Also… someone said your first text should be "Hi, this is ___ from the other night"… if your so unmemorable that you even have to give her your name for her to remember you… your likely not going anywhere (i.e. your low response rate)

Your text should include something she would remember you by that made her laugh or made her feel sexy. Give it a little thought at first and eventually it'll come second nature (and will probably improve your overall game)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:12 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Texting is OK, but just ok.

I say call no matter what her age is. She will usually respond really well to this. If not, you can quickly pick up that she is the texting kind of girl and take that approach..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:10 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

well everyone can text
it takes some balls to call

Advice for those in a relationship

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I agree with what djdante said, in that - since I'm still young - most girls are more interested in texting than calling, particularly those with strict parents or other difficult situations at home.

I find that if I know they're not at home, I'm more inclined to call, and they're more inclined to answer. Hopefully this will change soon because I find messaging a bit annoying.