PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Alright, so this is my first time posting, but I've gotten myself into a bit of a pickle, and need some of your opinions what should be done. I'll try to keep this short. So I matched with this girl on tinder, and she's an absolute bombshell, probably not the type most guys would go for, but she's exactly what I like, a subjective 10/10. I opened up with some pretty funny messages, and we were hitting it off pretty well, I was suprised to be honest, she really seemed to be into me.

UNFORTUNATELY, stupid technology got in the way before I was able to get her #. She said she was getting notifications of my message but it wasn't loading (this wasn't her blowing me off, I've had a similar glitch before). So stupid me panicked and figured I should look her up on facebook and send her a message there, maybe to resume the conversation. So I did just that, I feel that was a pretty creepy move, but it says she still hasn't seen the message yet. This was 2 days ago. Just today, the app had an update that fixed the problems and I'm able to read all the messages that weren't coming through.

My question is, how can I redeem myself here without coming off a desperate creep? I know she was interested in our conversation at one point, but it just stopped. Is there any way I can salvage this mess of a situation, or should I drop it? I'm kinda bummed out that technology glitching was the reason for this messing up, because I'm almost certain it would have worked out.

What do you guys think?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:35 pm 
Dedicated Member

awesome for posting on here man

dont beat yourself up at least you learned from it

yeah it might have come across a lil creepy messaging her on facebook but just ignore that.

if she messages back awesome and just forget it ever happened

if she doesn't message back, contact her again on tinder (girls get a lot lot of messages on there)

hope this helps

PUA memes and pua inspirational pics/videos http://fb.com/Drew.Schroeder.Page

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

If I post the convo here, would you guys be able to help me salvage it?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:14 pm 

You've got nothing to lose by contacting her again.

Just msg her through Tinder. Don't mention Facebook.

Say something like "jesus this fucking app... I'm really sorry but I didn't get your messages until now. How's it going today, beautiful?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:15 pm 

Seriously unless you were a tool in your messages (or like, super stalker creepy) you don't even need to post the messages here. This seems salvageable (again, provided you weren't nuts).

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Guess I was nuts. Didn't get a reply to my message. Shame, she was a real looker. Oh well...