Post subject: Recovering with HB9
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

(For cultural reference, I am an expat in China)

Ok guys,

I just apply for my UK Visa and the visa application centers for quite a few countries are in the same building. On the way out, outside the Canadian Visa center, I see a HB9. I open her with the first thing that came to my mind, which was a "is there an XYZ Around here". She is very receptive & answers. I say thanks and move on.

10 Min later, out of pure chance, I see her again and I say "hey, you are still around" and she hooks nicely and we have a very fun 15 minuter conversation. She speaks great english (which rarely happens here in China) and is based in Canada but her family lives here. I go for an instant date, and she says her friend will pick her up soon and she is waiting for the friend, but she agrees to join me. The interest was great, we reach the coffee shop and just as we order, her friend calls her. We cancel the order. She continues chatting to her friend (which is the first bad sign, as our conversation went great till this point). As she has to go, I just hand her my phone and ask her to save her number and so she does and we say goodbye (she is still on the line).

The "exit" did get mess up a but, but I have the number. I send her a text later that day (after about 4 hours). She didnt respond (been a day and a half now). How would you take it from there. I have not much to lose so I wouldnt mind going for a slightly more aggressive approach.

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Recovering with HB9
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Call her make her laugh then make plans to hangout