PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey fellow members,

I'm sure it's already been mentioned and I don't enjoy reviving old threads but it's a more of a personal question than anything. Now we all know of the amazing PUA Mystery and his luxurious long hair and pretty much fab style. I'm not here to copy anything but I do want to get out there and do some field work and report techniques that worked for me. I'll be keeping a journal of the openers I use and the success rate and then after a weeks worth I will be posting the results on the forums. Mind you I'll be testing this in Canada and in US to see if what they say that "canadian girls are easier".

On to the question, for the new style I have some pretty long hair past my shoulders. I'm wondering, should I go crazy drastic and cut it short and do a skunk line (dye it black on the sides and then a blond stripe ) so that it could be a conversational starter. Sure it'll make them laugh and what not. I'm not trying to go too big I'm just wondering of the new style approach using a peacocking technique which it may just be too glamorous.

pm for hair links since I don't want to spam the site with urls.

perhaps I'm over-thinking it which is usually my thing. My style is usually grungy torn pants (not super torn) and a band t. I'll use a sports coat / blazer every now and again but I've changed it up a bit. I have the clothing that have been successful with opening sets and even can rolloff. Any suggestions? Link references? Thank you in advance

-Heero Adasia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Just do it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Mystery doesn't need a Mohawk to pull. Peacocking can just be accessories. How long it take to grow that mane of yours? Hope you don't have any LMR when the razor comes out, lol.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Almost a full month now since I've finally just went out and cut my hair. Well, I must say it was definitely a success. I went out sarging for a complete month and found that my long hair did help a tad, I attracted the metal girls and got closer with the guys but when I cut my hair guys were more worried and girls were more attracted. Worked as perfect opener and closer. A phone apparently is the best prop.

My routine:
Walked into the pub with a smile, friendly with bouncer and walked into a set. "Hey just need your opinion on something and then I need to head back to my friends. We were having a debate about long hair on men and well.—actually just let me show you". Fiddled around looking for my phone and the moment someone goes to speak, I pull it out and say "alright so I had long hair you see, but I cut it all off for cancer" (true story), " I was wondering which one do you think girls are more attracted to?". Pass the phone around, and then go one and talk to the person whose already seen the picture and talk about whatever. I just talked about why I did it for cancer. When the phone came back into my possession I just said "So, in your opinion should I grow it out again and stylize it, or keep it short?". Remember that DHV while you do this by rocking back and forth and / or "look for your friends" then number close with "alright cool, well here" *pass phone to target with the 'add contact' or 'notepad' is and say* "Well I'll call you and you can help me pick out a style.

Worked perfectly for me. If you have short hair you can easily do the opposite with a change of words "I was thinking of growing my hair out and then shaving it cancer." Make reference to wanting opinion although they can be hit or miss with DLV/DHV it really how you read your set. My routine worked perfect for a bunch to the point I hadto bounce to another because almost everyone heard it .

Let me know what you think peeps

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:59 am 
Dedicated Member

You want my honest opinion? No.

Cutting your hair to open up a conversation is already needy as hell. Just do what looks best on YOU and open girls like a normal human being and you won't face any problems. You don't need to "peacock" in order to impress anyone.

I'd suggest you ask your friends (preferably female) on what looks best on you and trying all styles until you're comfortable with the style you like the most.

Throw off the routines and canned material and act natural. True, they can help you at some points, but only use them when you go blank. At all times, act natural and everything comes naturally.