Post subject: Am I in too deep?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

My Tinder game is pretty strong so far (10+ lays).

One girl in particular, I got on really well with when I first met her and when we started to have sex she told me it was her first time. I asked "What, hooking up with someone you've just met?" and she said "No, I'm a virgin".

We had sex and she obviously enjoyed the experience as we have several times since.

I made it clear from before we first had sex that I have recently come out of a very long relationship and I just want to have fun and have no interest in another relationship.

She agreed and said she didn't want anything either.

Last week, she didn't reply to a text I sent her asking if she wanted to hang out. I called her on Friday evening saying that I was going clubbing and was wondering if she wanted to come but she didn't reply.

I thought nothing of it and went out.

I saw her at the nightclub and she completely blanked me and was really anxious/awkward when I approached her.

I said in a playful tone "Hey, how's it going? You seem quiet. Hope you're doing well."

One of her girlfriends barged into me and was very aggressive/defensive cockblock saying "LEAVE US ALONE, WE'RE HAVING A GIRLS NIGHT".

I kept the same tone and was like "No worries, enjoy yourself!" and went inside.

An hour or two later I was with my friends still in the club and one of her friends grabbed me by my wrist to take me to the side.

I asked her "Hey, know what's up with her?" and her friend goes "She just really wants you to tell her how you feel... She needs to know if you feel the same way".

I'm pretty damn sure that her friend is saying that she's wanting me to ask her out.

Do I just go cold on her and not speak or do I try and save it somehow?

Things have always felt good between me and girls I've been with and it has felt great with her. I now feel like although I was very clear with my intentions that I've upset her.

I'd appreciate any advice.

Post subject: Re: Am I in too deep?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:47 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Before anyone can give you advice, you have to be clear about what you want?

Do you want an FWB relationship? Do you want something more?

As a rule of thumb, there's never a reason to define the relationship (saying you don't want anything serious) before she brings it up. Most girl (even the ones that say they are fine with FWB) want something more. The longer you avoid that topic, the longer the relationship lasts as you want it. You aren't responsible for what she imagines to be the truth as long as you have never made false statements about the relationship.

Great job on Tinder btw.