PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Day 1 - We met at a bar. She was with some guy she was "talking" to. I opened her up, she was highly receptive and starting playing with my hair. While playing with my hair, she asked if I had a GF. I transitioned the conversation into talking about female orgasms. Then she followed me outside and met some of my friends. I had to number close because I was entertaining some guests from out of town.

Texting - She texted me that night around 4AM. I texted her then and the next day, mainly rapport building mixed in with some humor. I told her to let me know when she's free to meet up sometime.

A few days later, I text her that I didn't know she had a BF (to be honest, a friend had told me she did or was at least very close to being one with a mutual friend of his), but she said she didn't, I transition the conversation into asking her to come workout with me the next day. (I'm pretty fit, very strong and very knowledgable about lifting, and we had talked about working out together sometime on Day 1…. Also, there is absolutely nothing better than hitting a new PR on a lift, then going home and banging the hell out of some girl while your testosterone is raging, so yah, I tried a gym date)

Day 2 - She worked late and was too tired to hit the gym. I responded that she was lame but that she should meet me later to hang out at my place. She agreed and she came over. Unfortunately, I just recently got back from college and was working towards a major test for a couple months, so Im living with the family SPAM. (Mistake 1 - I kinda admitted it was weird when she first arrived). I cooked up some dinner then we played some badmitten with my family in our backyard. She seemed to be having a good time. Afterwards, we went upstairs to my family's theater room and played some COD (she said she really liked it and wanted to play). Then I transitioned into my room…

This is where it got interesting. We both laid on my bed and started playing funny videos for each other on my laptop. I used the cussing (and my little brother and parents) as an excuse to close my door. We played some videos for each other, and she kept talking and talking, like non-stop. At a couple different points, I would position myself to be open to her, and she would position herself to be open to me and our lips would be like 6 inches apart. We got to talking in vivid detail about sex and female orgasms again and at one point even compared "squat butts" as I felt on hers, she felt on mine, then she spanked mine, so I spanked hers back… It was shortly after that, that I went for the kiss and she shot me down…

This was new for me. I have LITERALLY never had a girl in my bed before (based purely on the last 5 years in my own apartment, 4 of which were in college), and not gotten at least a blow job, much less a kiss! But I responded immediately, by jumping up and saying "alright, let's make smores!"

We went outside, I set up a fire in a secluded part towards the back of our yard (it's a big yard) and we cooked up some smores. The moon was fantastic (was it the super-moon last night?) and we talked a lot, about almost everything… but I think that's where I made mistake 2… We got really serious. She opened up to me about a pretty devastating past, past exes, we spoke about our ideas on religion, love, marriage, life, etc. etc.

I tried to incorporate some light kino whenever I could, by touching her occasionally and tickling her a couple times.

She pretty much lead the conversation because she never stopped talking. She admitted that she hated silence. I kinda like crazy, so I was digging it, not to mention she looking extremely sexy and I loved that free flow thought, bad ass attitude…

So we put out the fire and put up everything. She gave me a hug. I walked her to her car, where we hugged again, and I went for the kiss… and she rejected me again…

She texted me afterwards:
Her: Thanks for the awesome day, I had fun. I didn't mean to be rude when you tried to kiss me
Me: I'm glad you had fun. I'm not worried about it, but I am confused.
Her: Why is that?
Me: I'll be more direct here: are you attracted to me or are you trying to keep it strictly platonic?
Her: Platonic. I like you, but I'm not feeling anything. I did give it a shot.
Me: Fair enough.
Her: Are you not going to talk to me anymore?
Me: I don't do the friend zone thing. Most of the girls I've dated had their little squads of guy friends and I'm not that kinda guy.
Her: Oh, ok, well hopefully I'll see you around then

:|

I'm actually a nice guy, but not your typical "nice guy", in that I stay dominant and confident, I know what I want, I don't have any female friends (I've only ever had 1, by choice, I prefer the "go big or go home" mentality, I'd rather blow them out than not have pushed far enough), I've got plenty of guy friends already, and I've always kept the mindset that if you are attracted to me, and I'm attracted to you, then we will fuck, if you like me and I like you, then we can date…

I'm hoping by her apologizing for having not kissed me, saying she likes me, and hoping to see me again, and by me backing off hard and not giving into the friend zone trap, that there is a chance (probably slim, but still) that it builds some attraction by defeating the image of being too nice. She mentioned that she was usually attracted by guys who had shit wrong with them, so meeting someone put together, like myself, would probably be difficult for her.

Thoughts, questions, ideas??