Post subject: i fell hard
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is my story... So i knew this girl 3 weeks ago in a club. She had just broke up with her bf. I got her number on that day. The next week i invited her out to a club for my birthday... She lost her bag and we got quite close. But i didn't want to kiss her as i want to be a nice guy. The next morning she texted me... But i use other sentences to avoid conversation of that night because i had finals that week and didnt want her in my head. But so i gave her a present. But from what i can see later on was that when she invited me to her party, it wasn't the same as all other guys were flirting at her well and i got nervous. I made a mistake by saying,"that night, do u do it with other guys?" she just said i need to find my friends and went off. How can i fix this. I really don't wanna fall for this girl but i've gotten deep because of her personality... And i am getting more like an awkward penguin

Post subject: Re: i fell hard
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:08 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Story of my life. means you don't have the abundance mentality yet. Go to Redtube and Imagine all those HB falling for you and KNOW that your HB is just another one.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:53 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I feel for you.. But personally , I would have laughed at the situation of all the guys flirting with her. Like literally INFRONT of her and woulda took it from there. I don't think there's any salvaging . It's over done deal.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:04 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Why exactly did you buy her a present? No offense here, if there was an elicit reason it's fine, but if not, then you need to stop rewarding girls for absolutely nothing. It's pointless and seems like you are just crying to them to care about you.

Now this...
Quote:
But i didn't want to kiss her as i want to be a nice guy
What if she wanted you to kiss her? Then you didn't give her what she wanted. You were not a nice guy, you were a jerk because you made her disappointed.

Stop assuming stupid shit about what women think, and don't take anything for granted that they say. They lie even when they don't mean it. You really should have tried kissing her and she might have gone with it, or rejected you, but at least you would have tried, and you would have known that it wasn't your fault that it didn't work out.

Relationship guide: extended-relationship-guide-vt170687.html

http://wayoftheplayer.com/become-a-player/instinct