Post subject: Help!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah man, so there is this girl. We met through a friend, but it doesn't matter how we met. We met up one night because I seen her at a store and offered her a ride home, she agrees. I take her to her house a few blocks away, and we just start talking I felt like we hit it off, we talked for over an 1 hr about university, politics, something we both seemed to be interested about. She is about to leave, and she gives me a hug, we both start laughing, I give here another hug and she just looks like she wants me, so i go in for a kiss. She turns her head so I can give her a kiss on the cheek, and I did. I don't think she's the type just for a one nighter or at least I don't want her to be. I had the best conversation with her, she got what i was saying. So I text her a few days later, and I asked her to go for coffee ( we also agreed to coffee that night) She texts back that she was going to tell me but forgot that she has a bf (lol b.s. But w/e) so i'm like alright. A couple weeks go by, I text her, small talk, just incase you know shes ready to give it a shot. The convo ends with her not replying to a question I asked. A week passes and she replies out of nowhere, my interest in her faded from the first time. Why did she take over a week to reply, why not just don't reply at all. I'm not sure I want to text her back, because every time I get friendzoned when it plays out like this. Can you help with this, can give you better info soon!