PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi!
I have a question about how to screening blueprint.
Todd talking about how to screening when he pulling a girl. Let's say that i want to screening before pulling, in attraction period (for building attraction/comfort)
What type of question may i ask ? Or how to figure out this topic?
Somebody know to explain how's it work this thing ? I want to know more and more about this topic.

(I don't know perfect english, Todd says in the video a lot of interesting examples but i understand about it aprox. 50-60%. It would be good if somebody explain in writing. Thanks) :)

Todd Valentine Manifesto - How To Pick Up Girls From Hello To Sex - In Field Examples (ON YOUTUBE)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:42 pm 
Dedicated Member

I've seen this post unanswered for a while. Probably no one has seen that clip with Todd, and doesn't know what you are talking about. I have some faint memory of Julien talking about "the girl's blueprint", but I don't remember any details about it. Maybe it was together with Todd, in the same clip.

I assume it is about finding her insecurities. I don't know any specific questions to ask a girl to do so without being rude, but it is easy to find someones insecurities just by listening to what they say, and how they say it. If someone needs to brag a lot, or talk with fancy words, you know he or she has low self confidence. If a girl needs to talk about her diet or something, you know her looks and/or weight is her Achilles heel.

But what are you supposed to do with that information? You can't start throw compliments at the girl for her looks, since that won't do much good, and you can't do the opposite either (being mean). Maybe you can use it to knock her down a bit if she gets megalomania or something. All you can do is what you should always do, no matter a person's insecurities - make people feel good about themselves just by accepting and respecting who they are.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
But what are you supposed to do with that information?
I have 1 oneitis women, and i want to bring in my life. So i start to figure out, how's it work, to creat a good statistical chance to happen.
So i suppose to apply thats information for seduce her. I would like to utilize the information what give out (specially for deep connection formation). For example: i want to know, if she a correct person or what type of women a bussiness women? Or a family-centered. Or to find out her blueprint, what kind of features/skills gravitated.
I don't really understand what psychology explication are behind !?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:44 am 
Dedicated Member

Ok... If you can admit that you have oneitis, you should probably start working there. You cannot cling on to someone like that. She will just repel you.

Is the girl even attracted to you in the first place? If not, you should probably start working on your body language, confidence, looks and things like that.

And about utilizing information about a person... The only thing you can do is to be the man who can give her what she wants. You will know what she wants if you know her, if you have talked to her. But being that guy is a game of subtlety. You can't start running after her with promises about everything. Here is an example:

She says: "I love to travel! And I love food!"

How to NOT respond: "I can take you to France! We can eat good food and drink good wine!"

A better way to respond: "Have you been to France? I've been there. They have quite good food and wine. Maybe I should go back there one day, it was quite nice."

In the "better" response I end the comment with a bait, "maybe I should go back there". That's the subtle way to say that you can go there together - you plant the idea in her head.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Is the girl even attracted to you in the first place? If not, you should probably start working on your body language, confidence, looks and things like that.
Yes, I got IOI's for her but i did not take any steps to her, i recognize it its ok. So i know her of the school, she is'nt not in my social circle, she don't know anything about me only by sight. With this contra i have a lot of information about her, so on this i have been working 1 basic strategy - how to validate of this much information / how to communicate to her, things like that.
Quote:
In the "better" response I end the comment with a bait, "maybe I should go back there". That's the subtle way to say that you can go there together - you plant the idea in her head.
Yepp, nowadays i learnt from RSD Julien about this stuff that creating bubble (me & you) and how it is work this "frame", how to cultivate. Thanks for exapmle, i want more! :D