PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:25 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I don't know if any guys here ever send 2nd messages out to women online (where you mention to her
you had sent her an initial message, yet she's yet to make any effort at replying back), but even if you
don't and/or you find that sending a 2nd message is a waste of time, say if you did send one.

What would be something you'd be inclined to use, that'd come across as fun and humorously witty, but
not like a smart ass, encouraging her to reply back, as opposed to coming across as needy, or pushy.

Coming across as 'needy', would be saying something like : hey I hope you're well. I sent you a message 3
weeks back, but I haven't heard back from you and you've yet to give the courtesy of a reply.

A guy could just send the girl another initial message, or he could possibly reverse it by lying and make
it like it's her who wrote to him, even though she didn't, but most women may not get it.

- Hey I remember you messaging me a month ago. Sorry I never got back to you.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:30 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I've messaged a few women twice on accident. Almost always, they will respond the second time. Not once has it even gone anywhere, though. They either flake around the third message or the number close.

The exception being one time I did get an f-close on a chick that (I think), I messaged about a year previous. One night when she at my place, I asked what the worst message she ever got was. I think it was from me (LoL). It was an opener that I once used from this forum. It went something like:
"You are cute. So cute... I want to shrink you, put you in pocket, so I can show off to all my friends.".

She said, "Once some crazy dude said he wanted to shrink me, and out me in his pocket". LoL

Try it. Maybe you'll have better luck than I have.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

A line that has almost always gotten a response is something like: Hey, if I don't hear back from you I'm going to have to start cheating on you.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

^^^^^^ +1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:30 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

So my first message is almost always "hey, how's it going?''

Sometimes if I don't get a reply and I think a girl is really fine, I'll look at her profile and try to find something interesting to talk about.