PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:50 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Great HB8 with an amazing ass this morning on the tube...didn't approach - fail.
I find it easier when you catch eye contact and smile. Most of the time girls (and people) keep themselves busy with their phone because they're bored while commuting. In fact I believe it's easier to talk to girls in a bus or tube because they are craving for some excitement. Tube is even better because they have no service, so they can't text someone.
I'm saying this but I also failed on Thursday talking to one while waiting the bus.
I have this annoying mindset setup in my brain that I have to get rid of: "when I go to talk to people I am going to disturb them". In fact, my AA comes from that which is due to social habits. My solution is overwrite this with "people only realise that they love me if I go and talk to them". Maybe you need that too.

So remind yourself you are a great person, full of love to give and you only want to share this love with someone that deserves it. These girls that catch your attention deserve it, else you would not have paid attention to them. They entered in your life because your subconscious noticed them. Their radar is broken, they could pass in front of the love of their life, they will not see it! They're blind. Some pua says we are living in an "Attention Deficit World". So go make the first move. Run the game, let your attention known at the right time and make their life better than it was before they met you.
Quote:
As I said I avoid k-close routines on dates as it doesn't feel natural to me.
I totally feel you here. It also feel not natural for me to run these because I feel they see it coming.

Anyway, to not pollute your post any more, I posted that about my thoughts on K-close routine not feeling natural and what I do instead: post856358.html

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

As ever we decide to meet centrally in a cocktail bar - I walk in, take a look around and think, I'm glad I'm in time for happy hour. The view is stunning, beautiful women at every other table. Oz joins and agrees: Continuous challenge is a good thing. Mostly we've been hitting 7-8's, looks like its time for a promotion.

By this point approach anxiety is becoming less of an issue, and with the self awareness that my first open is always the toughest I opened a girl on the street on the way here. Oz and I start opening sets, there is a 6 set in a private booth celebrating a birthday. We make our way in, and after a couple of minutes of chat we are part of the group and sharing stories. A cute blonde in a flowery jacket is enthralled by a story Oz is telling (he later tells me he made it up on the spot). A pretty ginger enters the group, I can tell from how self-assured she is that she holds a position of power in the group. We talk for a bit and then move on.

Uboat and Snow join us soon after. We are with a 3 set, but all have bf's. Snow seems keen to enter my chat with one of the girls, as she have a bf I invite him to join. I leave him to it.

I head outside. There is a tall blonde with a killer dress sense having a smoke, I open with, "Can I ask some advice,"
"You want advice from me?!" Here tone screams, "fuck off." Her attitude and confidence only make her more attractive. So I hook onto her statement,
"Are you not very good at advice?" And we are off. I neg her about a stain on her top, ask about her job and demonstrate value. She'd finished her cigarette a few minutes ago and we are still talking.
"You want to join us tonight?" Alas no, she is out with a friend for their birthday. I don't try to n-close, but in retrospective why the hell didn't I? I'd got through the frosty exterior. All I had to do was ask. Let that be a lesson. Perhaps it is habitual - this woman would have scared the shit out of me not long ago - opinionated and intelligent. Now they offer some of the best banter and wit on a night.

I've walked passed a two set all night where one of the best looking girls in the bar sits - blonde (you think I might have a type?), smokey eyes, long legs, natural tan. I see a couple of random guys admiring her: just the spur I need. I open. I tease. I n-close. I mention where we are going and I say my goodbyes.

The last set of the bar is outside, the ginger and blonde from the 6 set in the private booth. We get chatting again,
"You're her boss right?" I say to the ginger
"Wow you are really good at reading people." The blonde smiles
"How did you know," the ginger, cynical but letting IOI's slip past her guard
"You're the bossy one." The blonde is flabbergasted, the ginger's eyes light up. I neg and neg and neg. And then I sense the number close. I get out my phone, both are looking at me. Who to pick...ginger of course. She is engaged. But the rejection only makes the interaction more fun,
"I bet he is under the thumb!" It's great fun, but I certainly don't want to break up a marriage (and let's be honest, she isn't going to leave her fiancé for some random guy). Throughout the night the interactions continue to be great fun as we move on - a real sense of a (or is it 'the') game. Teasing and fun and wit like a modern Restoration play.

Then in walks the blonde stunner I number closed earlier. And over there another group with the girl Snow n-closed. Is this a coincidence? Or are we actually starting to get good at this. I speak to both groups again, if briefly to build social proof. Later in the night I get a text from the blonde, no content, it may have just as well read "IOI". I see her later at the bar looking over. I say hi, set up a date and k-close. Now if I haven't been clear this girl is beautiful. The type I would dream of in my pipeline. But to cut to the chase when I called this weekend: no response. Despite opening. Despite teasing. Despite n-closing. Despite time bridging. Despite k-closing. Christ, she was so hot. The curse of the flake. I was talking to Hackney about flaking this weekend, if you guys have any insight how to improve this I'm all ears.

In the final bar a Spanish girl is giving me lots of kino. But no number close.
"Do you find me attractive?"
"Yes."
But no number close. A kiss on the cheek, more kino. But no number close.

But the most memorable part of the night wasn't the game between the women and I, but between the men. Snow kiss closed a girl that Uboat was into, and made a comment that he wanted him to see. Uboat then kissed her too. Oh dear. I think competition is a great thing - over the past month Snow and Oz's game has made me raise mine. But this felt like lone wolves competing for one kill, rather than a pack of wolves enjoying a feast. If the metaphor isn't clear maybe this is better: with work I had a workshop recently. In it they described how lots of people want to be independent. However the strongest state to be is interdependent: a state in which a team works together to constantly raise the bar for each other, and in doing so achieve feats that wouldn't be possible alone. This is what I want for us - the interdependence to close 10's, not fighting over 8's. Perhaps we need some sort of etiquette to make sure this sort of thing doesn't happen. Or maybe the larger a group, the harder it is to work together. I'd be interested to hear about any experience you guy have had in the field with wings and competition.

back-on-it-observations-and-sticking-po ... 79179.html

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Some great advice and insight there Hackney. There really is a great sense in this community of grabbing every opportunity that arises. And personally when I don't I feel guilty (that's going to come up again in this update). I would love to get to the point that when a woman enters my radar I don't even consider the option of not entering. Her life that is - don't be dirty!

Anyway, here's this weekend's update:

Saturday I had two dates. One at lunch, another in the evening. It was the only times the girls could fit in so I thought why not. I hardly spoke with the first when we met, it was a quick n-close. I wasn't sure what to expect, but that only made it more interesting. We had a great time, and surprisingly we had a hell of a lot in common and really connected. Cute, great sense of humour and a naughty adventurous side. "I had a really nice time," she said before we parted.

Then the evening date: some great bars, a good laugh and lots of drink. This was day 3, with Lips. As the night went on we kisses, a lot. Things were getting steamy in a dark corner of the bar. Earlier in the night I planted the seed about plans for later, sexual negs and jokes, which made suggesting we leave together that bit more organic. We went back to her's. It was my first f-close since starting game.

But there was a sense of guilt.

Previous to this I'd been in a 4 year relationship, and before that a 2 year relationship. Aside from my late teens and a couple of single spells at Uni I've always been in relationships. And as I woke up in her bed this feeling of guilt came over me (reminds me of a cracking Sam Smith song). I am making connections with some really cool women, and I lay they thinking, "to be honest I hope I don't end up hurting them." I'm certainly not promising anything to anyone, and we are all having fun so maybe these thoughts are from a past life that said: dates + connection + sex = relationship. Have you guys ever felt this? A worry that women will get too attracted? Or that they will expect more from you than you are willing to give? Thing is I'm not dating women I don't find attractive emotionally or physically. Maybe if there were beautiful dick-heads in my pipeline it would be easier. Or maybe this is just another part of game that I'm learning about, much like AA, negging or closing.

You know what, thinking back to Saturday I saw a bald guy, mid 30's, great suit and an HB10 on his arm laughing. This woman turned heads as she walked down the street with him. I thought, maybe that is a future me: a few years down the line, a pipeline populated with amazing women. He certainly looked like he was enjoying himself.

And with night game going well, a growing group of wings, and lots of fun on dates, with enough dedication here is hoping the 10's will start sprouting in the months to come.

Monday saw another date. Day 3 with Blue Eyes. Now I was pretty nervous beforehand, which isn't like me anymore. Maybe this sense of guilt still lingered. Or maybe the thought of seeing her again made me nervous: It was her. So much fun, good laughs and a k-close that followed Hackneys suggestion (check it out in his link above - great great stuff mate).

So I think I know what you're thinking, Oz said the same thing to me when I told him I had a great night with this girl,
"No way mate. You need to take this nice girl and add 9 others."
He ribbed me for falling in love.
"Thing is," I laughed, "You have to love every girl you spend time with right, otherwise what's the point."

Guys, I usually like to write my posts with a clear message in mind. A format. A point. But as I type I don't know what I'm trying to communicate. Maybe as I said this is a new side of game that I didn't expect. Inner-game. Or maybe a side of me that I haven't explored a great deal having been mostly in relationships. Or maybe excitement mixed with fear of the possibilities that lay ahead. I honestly don't know. But I'm willing to see.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

"Fashion, men's fashion," she tries to hide her Leeds access after my neg. "What about you?" I'm on auto-pilot, and then it occurs to me why I've felt guilty over the past week. No, its not fashion related. As I sip on a cocktail with Oz at my side winging, I feel guilty because I can't get Blue Eyes out of my head. We're talking to a two set; trying to n-close a waitress; negging girls outside the bar, and in the back of my mind a nagging, needy voice asks, "Has Blue Eyes text back?"

No. No she hasn't. Now piss off, I'm trying to game.

I think rationally: Come on JD, she is older than me, she isn't a HB10, and we've had one kiss. Its nothing. Its minor league. Its awesome...no, shut up. Grow up. And stay on track.

There is an immediate satisfaction I get from game. The burst of adrenaline from the first couple of opens of a night; the boost to self confidence seeing a girl laugh and smile after a minute of meeting; the power of knowing 15 women in a club after 45 minutes. Each victory makes the process more and more addictive. But after the night, or the date that desire for attention, a desire that probably brought me to a forum about how to get attention from women, is ever present. And right now the banter, fun and connection I get from one girl, Blue Eyes, is the drug I crave.

I tell this to Oz. More for a slap around the face. It works. We hit on a plan we've been talking about since we met: to gather a pack of wolves to sarge with. After hitting the forum we meet on Wednesday with Snow, Uboat and 4 others: Hackney, LiveSimply, Xantr1x and TheCrazy. We have a drink and introduce ourselves. A mix of backgrounds and all good lads. I'd been to this bar before and had got chatting to the manager, a feisty Eastern European I'd met last time. The PUA's are at the bar, so I better make this good. I build rapport, kino, make her laugh then introduce the idea of coming out with us later and getting her number. She takes out her phone and shows me a picture of her and her bf, "He looks like you." She laughs. I smile. Oh well, first approach over. Then we head out to the rain for more sarging. By the time we find a bar populated with targets we're wet, but our enthusiasm isn't damp. As I queue for a drink and open a Sweedish girl (there are so many Sweedish girls in London - that isn't a complaint) I see the guys in sets around the room and smile to myself, reminded of Fight Club, when men with seemly no link come together to be men. Maybe the next step is to start beating the shit out of each other. On second thoughts LiveSimply does Muay Thai and is probably more proficient that me and my two lessons.

I approach a two set sitting down, Oz joins. There is a bit of banter, the their friends joins, who isn't happy I'm in her seat. I am, she is a tall, stunning blonde all in white. I neg her about her aggressive she is, build kino, and play a few games, then I leave. I want to try taking away attention to see if it increases attraction, scarcity and supply and demand work in marketing, lets see about social dynamics. I re-open her throughout the night and the rapport grows. Problem is the guys want to leave and she is sat in the middle of her group, now a 4 set. "I'm just trying to figure out how to extract." And with that Oz and Xantr1x head on over and open her cock-blocking friend. I slide in and n-close. Annoyingly she lives pretty far away, but its a victory to get a HB9 n-close.

All the guys seemed great and up for helping each other out, which as I said previously is key for the sense of interdependence that will help us all raise the bar from n-closing these HB9's, to f-closing them and more. To infinity and beyond! And with that hopefully get over these bouts of oneitus.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Cocktails - very useful tools when in the field. They can be an opener,
"Listen, can you help us decide the most manly cocktail we can get?'
A neg,
" OK, so you clearly have a drink problem."
A way to calibrate and kino,
"Can you hold this a second,"
Or social proof,
"Yes there is chilli in my Martini, stop staring."
So Thursday was a cocktail night as Oz, Xantr1x and myself hit the bars. Talk to a 2 set about fashion, a 3 set about marketing, a 5 set about a booth we just stole, a 2 set outside who give Oz a pair of comedy glasses, and a waitress who is being very flirty but whose bf works at the bar. Naughty!

I'm walking downstairs to the toilet, when in a reflection I see a pair of tight red trousers behind me. I turn and see they belong to a cute brunette. She's not blonde, but hey why not,
"Cracking trousers," I rarely start directly or with a compliment, but manage to entice her. We talk for five minutes outside the toilets.
"Wait for me," her English crystal clear through her French accent as she goes to the toilet. I guess that translates in French to IOI. I pull myself away from her and then reopen with the boys. A French girl for each of us. I introduce competition with Frenchy, she loses a game and buys me a drink then we set up a date. As she pays she mentions her bf. After 30 mins, a n-close, a planned date and a drink she mentions a bf. I neg her about this,
"As long as I don't shit on him it's OK,"
As you'll know from my post I'm not a fan of getting with girls in relationships, but I'm annoyed it took so damn long to tell me.

I shouldn't have worried, as we stand outside their company is the the social proof I need to open and n-close a very sexy brunette. Fair trade. And the fact that Frenchie was texting me the next day makes me question was she defines as "shitting on her boyfriend"... Surely she isn't being literal.

We head to another bar, and Xantr1x sets a challenge. To open a 3 set with an AMOG. I suggest win the guy and you win his girls, just like at the ski party, way back on one of my first posts. We approach and open with guy, have a bit of a laugh with him, but he knows our game and gives clear signals to piss off. How do you guys manage AMOGs? Either from the case of approaching sets with one, or if they approach your set/target. The higher the value of the target the more likely it is to happen, and with progress I feel this will be a new challenge to overcome. As ever feedback welcome.

The final noteworthy set of the night was an approach on a blonde on her own smoking. As ever a basic opinion opener, a neg, another question and we are in. Then her friend approaches, cute, brown hair, a very naughty glint in her eyes and colourful trousers, which I comment on. She isn't happy, and gets defensive, there is some tension and I think fuck it and leave the others to it. They come over,
"You could have had that mate." Oz finishes a cigarette.
"What? She was so defensive."
Then Oz said something that after all these drinks hits me as rather wise, "Be mindful of if you neg a 10 who thinks she is a 5. It will get a very different reaction to negging a 5 who thinks she is a 10." Now I didn't completely comprehend this, but I think it's about the self-esteem a woman has, and the reason why a little neg goes a lot further with some girls more than others. I look over, the girls are still there, so I reopen. I'm embracing the push-pull method at the moment: mixing nice and mean.
"Listen," bold and clear kino, strong eye contact, "I feel bad, I didn't mean to be rude about your trousers." A rye smile so she can't quite tell if I am being honest. Her eyes light up, she matches my kino and gives me her number so I can make it up to her. Later that night she send me a picture of said trousers, unfortunatley still on her. We've got a date later this week.

Off to the next bar and in the queue we get catching to a 3 set, all pretty and bright. We make our way in together. This place is a great spot to test our skills. Not because of the women, but because of the men. It is rammed to the ceiling with Bankers. The money dripping off their £1,000 suits. The women know this, hence why they come here. There is a party SPAM so we make ourselves known, dancing on a table and opening sets. Oz number closes while a banker is try to get in in his target, I help to distract the banker using How To Win Friends tactics - admire, appreciate and share interests. Despite the AMOGs plastered across the bar we open the key sets, grab a few numbers then exit.

I'm managing to convert around 40% of number closes to dates at the moment. And if I'm more selective that hit rate would be better, for instance forget girls who don't live in London - but at the moment n-closing any 9 is a victory, regardless of if they live in France or Sweden.

I'm at the point where 8's seem keen, but a refined game is required for the 9's I'm talking to: a keener sense of push-pull, a less bothered manner, more use of her friends to encourage jealousy, DHV and social proof highlighted moreso, an air of danger and unpredictability, and perhaps most importantly the willingness to risk losing her. I believe this sense of risk, of carefree-ness will help promote me from 8's to 9's. What do you think? Is there a key difference you can pinpoint between what the average attractive women requires to 9's and 10's?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Aside from Game one hobby I love is surfing. And you know what, there are a fair few parallels between the two; a no risk no reward mentality; a need to be present in the moment rather than planning each step; the ability to test techniques in the heat of the moment; a need for dedication; the value of building momentum; and a feeling of joy that makes it all worth it when things go right.

So this weekend was a surfing weekend away. The sun was out and the waves high. Only one thing could add to the enjoyment: Game. We head out to a small pub that is the only place in miles that might have some targets. I'm with a couple of lads, both good guys. One is a bit of a natural, Polo: good looking bloke with some good banter, who claims to have netted 90 women. I was interested to see his chat. The other guy, Green, is a good looking chap too but fairly quiet and laid back.

The pub is pretty sparse at the start of the night, but soon livens up. There is a 8 set that includes its fair share of 9's. They hit the bar as we do. I open a blonde bombshell, asking if there are any clubs. She isn't local either. Two of her friends join, a 7 and another 9. We talk surfing then I neg them about their midland roots. They are on a Hen Party. Not wanting to appear keen I turn away and grab a drink, planning to reopen later.

I open another set at the bar. The guys don't seem confident enough to open, which is fair enough as it took me a while to feel comfortable with all this. I guess it shows what can be achieved in 6 weeks of work. This is a 2 set, both 7's, but the second best set here. Polo seems keen on one, so I'm happy to use them as social proof for reopening the Hen Party later.

The guys sit down with the 2 set who is joined by another, an AB (any babe), and the dull convo begins. So this is what AFCs talk about: themselves. And not in a DHV way. Just dull. I observe, wondering why these girls are staying and thinking if this is normal chat no wonder PUAs clear up. I can't help but introduce some fun games and negging, then for want of practise (and because I saw an 8 go outside) I take the best looking out for a smoke. Its too dark to see the 8, but some of the Hen Party girls are outside. I engage the dull 7 with some games, while the Hens look on and wave as they head inside.

Then this muscle clad dude sits by us. Perfect. I can use this to test out handling AMOGs. I proceed to engage the 7 with negging and fun. The bloke wants a cigarette, so I make him pay for it. Then to show he isn't a threat I include him in a game. He seems pretty keen on this 7, and he DHV by saying he is a Marine. I engage him with How To Win Friends method, asking him about his tours (of which there aren't any), and how a South African can be in the British Armed Forces. Before long he has to go. Shame. Now I play another game and the 7 is staring deep into my eyes. Had I wanted to I could have k-closed, but she seemed a little needy so I didn't want her getting in the way of the Hens. So in we go. I'd be interested to hear how you guts would have handled the Marine? Was it right to control him my opening him myself? Or should I have extracted the target some how?

I head in, and the guys are still at the table. In fact they got another drink. They are speaking about heading out together. "Guys, come get a drink with me."
We head to the bar where I open a few more sets, all 6's and 7's. God bless London.
"We can't hang out with those girls anymore," I sip on my G&T as the locals gaze in confusion at my red trousers.
"I think that one is really hot," says Polo, who clearly wants to stay. Where is your ambition man!
"Hen Party," I remind them. Green follows me around the bar, while Polo goes back to the dull 3 set.

At the bar one of the 9's from earlier opens me, Yummy Mummy. Green looks on. We get talking, and there are plenty of IOIs as she starts to hug me. She goes on to reveal she is 25, with a 3 year old and a husband she really doesn't like. I think she is 2 years younger than me, and her life is planned out for the next 40 years, and she isn't happy about it. Now despite my aversion to women in relationships I figure a number close is OK, as she isn't happy, and she is a blonde 9 with the cutest little mole above her lip. I can't resist. Its made naughtier by the fact that her friends can't see her give me her number, or she will be in deep shit. I tell her she should come see me in London.

Now as we are in the middle of the sticks getting back is a nightmare. I anticipate this and attempt to get a taxi. No go. Taxis are all booked. Polo is stuck to his 7 like stepped in shit, and soon the pub closes. As I wait for the guys to get their stuff I hear Yummy Mummy, "There's Josh!" Then her friend comes me up, the other 9 in the Hen Party gabs my face and kisses me on the cheek. Now at this point I'm pissed, tired and rather confused so I let this golden opportunity pass me by. That's what 5 hours of surfing and 5 hours of drinking will do to me. I should have been on it, grabbed the 9 and taken advantage of the situation. So I remind myself its all a learning process.

Polo is desperate to go back to the house of one of the 3 set. At this point I've figured they all have some issues and are a bit weird. My reckoning is right when the 7 I was outside with (the one with the Marine) argues with a friend and starts crying. Then the AB in the group starts desperately trying to get with Green, but rightly so he is having none of it. Green and I leave, Polo catches up with us having got a kiss from his 7, who by the way gave me a monologue about being dumped by her ex. We end up running home.

It goes to show what we are up against guys. AFC's who are happy settling for the first vaguely attractive women who shows interest. And when I say settling I mean settling down for 4 hours for a kiss. It's good to be back to London and the growing London PUA Collective.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm annoyed. Royally annoyed. Snow has written about the moral hit of not converting and I'm feeling the same. Maybe its the sun, or the time of the month, or that Game of Thrones is finally getting interesting but the pipeline I've worked hard to nurture is dwindling.

There was Piercings who headed back to Sweden. Lips who I f-closed and has since gone silent. American who I didn't manage to k-close. The lunch date babe who went on holiday. The blonde stunner I kissed at the karaoke. Not to mention the numerous other blondes I've n-closed each night I sarge. And my favourite, Blue Eyes, who after a couple of awesome dates, and I ended up really liking has gone off the radar this weekend.

I had a date lined up tonight with Trousers from the night with Oz and Xantr1x, but she text to cancel: "Work".

Last night I was on a date with Waitress, from the night with Piercings and Snow. It was good fun - took a while to warm her up (cultural differences), and when I went to k-close her she replied,
" I don't want to kiss you," I nearly laughed at how blunt she was. She then told me she wanted to see me again. Make up your mind.

So bit of a shitter this week. I feel like the power is in their hands. Part of the reason I wanted to get good at Game was so that I was the one in control, and wasn't bothered if women flaked as I'd have a load more on the go. But that isn't the case. Clearly there is a fair way to go yet. Here's hoping sarging this week will turn up some gems.

Oz and I met up for a drink in Shoreditch for a recon of the area, and it was surprisingly busy for a Wednesday. I told him how I felt, he listened then fixed me with a hard stare, "JD, in 9 months of game you will not want what you want now." I listened as he explained how neediness if our enemy, and when targets start to go cold its rational that we want them more, but with dedication at game we will have so ma y high quality options that I want even remember Blue Eyes or anyone in my pipeline now. Oz is a wise guy, so I digested his advice downed a vodka and head off to meet Kes. Not a lot of sets. We opened an American 3 set, an Italian, a French (whom Kes nclosed) and another 3 set of English/Australians. I k-closed one of the Americans. But the lesson of the night was Oz's wisdom coming up trumps.

We're heading off later tonight with the guys, hopefully it'll be as good as last Thursday. The sun is out and the World Cup is kicking off. The omens look good.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:08 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I used to know a guy who was pretty good at tennis. There was a phrase he used to use when he played, 'Cancel and continue.' If he hit the net or fluffed a serve: cancel and continue. If he conceded an ace: cancel and continue. If for that game he wasn't performing at his best...cancel and continue. A state of mind where you dont dwell on past failures, but focus to give you all on the present point. I need to cancel and continue.

Last night I was not at my best. From being in a state to loving the approach and wit thrown up in a night, to having no energy or drive. The collapse of my pipeline hasn't just pissed me off royally, but taken away a months worth of confidence.

Let me give you an example, I got talking to a beautiful brunette, n-closed, set up a date and k-closed (and I mean really k-closed, Snow referred to it as a French goodbye). This girl was hot. We left the bar for another, and my preoccupation wasn't the next set, but; will she flake, would she text...will I get attention. Oz's advise comes back to me, "Our biggest enemy is neediness." Too right mate. And to be honest I don't think I could have performed much better: a subtle opener, negging right to the limit, Kino, rapport and comfort and escalation.

Perhaps I need to trust in my work and wait for the results to come through. Maybe I need to remind myself every set is practise. What I think it is though is to not care. To not need attention, or affection or affirmation. To not need. I've been focusing so much on outer game that perhaps the next week is about inner game and reminding myself of some of the basics.

The guys were on good form last night. U-boat got chatting to a couple of blonde Lithuanians, before reminding me not to beat myself up,
"We aren't dealing with robots, these are people. Its not all down to us alone."

LiveSimply, Oz and Snow were all working it well too. Sets in bars and on the street, Oz approached a cute Asian girl who after 5 mins was looking up to him with the biggest puppy eyes I've seen. Did he try to n or k-close? No. He's got a healthy sense of playing the game for the fun of it, and only if he is really keen will he progress.

It's going to be an interesting dynamic over the next few months with the World Cup in the evening. But first port of call is getting my confidence back and inner game in shape. As ever lads, any thoughts or feedback on losing confidence, pipelines or drive get in touch.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

England were playing Thursday. Before me I had two clear options: sit with a pint for two hours and watch England lose, or meet up with my internationally aligned PUAs and game. Needless to say, game was on.

We head to our usually spot for drinks, we being Hackney and Oz. A waitress I tried to n-close a few weeks back locked eye contact with me, and heads over. She's very friendly with me and the boys. Lots of kino all around. If there were more sets the social proof could have worked a treat, as it was it served as a nice warm up while we drank. Maybe she didn't remember that I tried to get her number, or maybe she wanted the attention. Whichever, goes to show of it doesn't go your way stay nice...karma and all that. With the football on, and most bars crammed with blokes, we headed out in search for targets and locate a bar with no TV. Perfect.

Outside we open a set, and Oz locks into a real cutie who was smoking from a contraption out of a steam-punk novel. Apparently she had a bf, but they get very close. We then speak to a two set inside, which works as great social proof. As I speak to one of the girls I see a blonde with legs as tall as me clock us from across the bar - I make a note to open.

As we head off I open the leggy blonde and her mate. I linger by the door as I talk, my body positioning saying I'm not interested in you. I start to neg, Oz joins, then in bounds Hackney, "If we want to talk to these girls let's sit down," grabs a chair and plants himself down next to the blonde's mate. Its a bold move in a quiet and light bar, but we are in. Kino is pretty sparing in the set, and we aren't able to get them to bounce with us to the next place. Perhaps if we had divided the girls they would have been more receptive to building rapport. Divide and conquer. As it was nothing came of it. A shame, I need a blonde back in my pipeline.

Next bar and I open a two set as the England match ends. Both very attractive: a small tanned brunette and a cute blonde with a naughty attitude. I take the blonde and Oz takes the brunette. Divide and conquer. At the moment there isnt a formula or routine I use with targets, simply a case of making things fun, plenty of banter/negging and gradual escaltation of kino. Ends up the blonde has a boyfriend, who she lovingly describes as, "boring." Now I decide to push this a bit, as I rather like this cheeky blonde. I tell her I wouldn't want her to regret not giving me her number. She goes on to say that if she was single she would, so I escalate and say if she was single we'd be so on. She smiles and agrees. I give her a tender kiss on the cheek as I go. Perhaps I should have taken her to a new location, away from her friend, but she seemed reluctant when I suggested heading outside for a bit. Oz remarked that she was very keen and that I might have told her she was being very flirty. Now the fact she described her bf as boring made me think she wasn't happy, hence why I pushed. How do you guys handle the bf obstacle is the girl is clearly into you?

The next bar and a few more sets on the dance floor, which I found really tough to game in. Oz and Hackney opened a fair few so I winged and cracked out some dance moves. The final set of the night were two girls outside, a curvy brunette from "Norf Landon" (north London), and a middle eastern girl.  Oz is focused on the middle eastern girl, he has a taste for the exotic look, so I take the brunette. I've mentioned this before, but in a past AFC life I would never have approached a girl like this. Not because of her looks, but her attitude. She was bold and brash and in your face. I sat down next to her and negged her for this, and how I could barely understand her. I n-close within 10 mins, say I have to head off and k-close. As I kiss her I hear Oz say to his target, "Good work JD," which makes me laugh. We keep kissing, and she starts to get hot as she lunges her tongue right into my mouth, pulls back looks me in my eyes, smiles, "Nice eyes," and lunges back in. Its a bit full on, but which I mean she isn't a good kisser. Shame as it makes her less attractive. I head off. I text her the next day, more out of habit of following up than attraction. No response.

I'm starting to understand when I'll get day 2's: its when I have made a real impression, usually through connecting and rapport building. It's when it all comes together and doesn't appear or feel like a pick up, but a natural spontaneous interaction. Fun. Sexy. And real. I'm going to focus on trying to find more of this, perhaps through some NLP methods I've been reading about.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm on a mattress in a bright, chilly kitchen with the girl beside me face down and snoring loudly. I look at my phone: 6:30. I type as I put on my shoes, "Are you up? I'm heading." Send to Oz. Jacket on. Have I got everything? My dignity must be around here somewhere. The girl starts to wake up as I'm out of the door and into the fresh morning.

The night before a selection of the London PUA Collective meet at one of our usual haunts. A few drinks and warm up sets and its all go. Oz is locked into a cute brunette, so I take the friend, a slim, stunning blonde. She is quiet and disinterested. I have to avoid leaning in with this one, as she is so damn quiet. She couldn't care less. I persist. And soon I have her by the hand about to take her outside to watch me smoke. Of course I don't smoke. She squeezes my hand back, which after her questions and kino I take as the IOI I need. Its always satisfying warming up a disinterested target I think as we walk through the bar. Then she is gone. I turn back. Her friend has literally pulled her from me, "Don't talk to her, talk to my other friend," She points at Oz's target. It appears the blonde has a boyfriend. Well at least it was a good warm up. I'll have to figure out how to gauge if targets have a boyfriend quicker, as this week its been a theme. Any suggestions welcome.

The next notable set are three attractive women sat at a table. A blonde, a brunette and a middle eastern. They are about to down shots of tequilla,
"Wow, this looks serious!"
The blonde says something then waves me away, as if to say fuck off. I jump on it, "Haha, I see, fuck off right (I do an impression of her). You're the rude one right."
The middle eastern girl, my target, turns to me, "She's actually not." Her accent screams Sloane Square.
"And you're the posh one,"
She is clearly offended. I turn to Oz, "Think I was a bit too rude there mate,"
"Not at all, get back on it," he suggests.
I turn, reopen and lock into conversation with her. Soon I number close, using some NLP syntax I've been studying.

And the ball is rolling, that point when every open is a opportunity rather than an issue. A two set later, an Italian and a blonde German ends with the German's number, but a no to the k-close. Later another blonde German, another n-close.

I wing Oz and a petite girl he has been gaming. He wants f-close her. So we end up walking the streets back to hers. I'm not bothered about her mate, although she has a nice body I don't find her attractive - she's obviously not blonde. We get to the flat, Oz and his girl head to bed, and I'm about to head off when the mate tells me to stay. OK. We talk. She has a seriously low self-esteem, and very dull chat. I start to feel a bit sorry for her to be honest, and give her a kiss. She goes very quiet, so I ask, "Wait, do you get coldsores?"
"No"
"Cool." Then I close my eyes, turn away and try to sleep. She pushes her body next to mine and holds my hand. Oh what the hell. I kiss her, and it heats up till she says, "I have a boyfriend...am I an arsehole?"
Yes. Yes you are. "Is it serious?"
"Yes,"
"Are you happy?"
"Yes,"
Well you're more than an arsehole I think to myself as she moves closer to me. We kiss more, but I'm not interested in f-closing a random that I don't fancy who has a bf, in a kitchen of all places. So I sleep for a few hours, to wake up on a mattress in a bright, chilly kitchen with the girl beside me face down and snoring loudly.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Oz and I head for food in prep for our night out, and we get talking to a couple of Spanish girls. They are a lot of fun: they speak great English so the banter is two-way. They both have boyfriends, but as we head off we let them know where we are going.

We meet the other London PUAs and hit a trendy bar. I open one girl standing by the bar, who tells me she is waiting for her Tinder date,
"I don't tend to use Tinder, I rather talk to people in real life."
"Like now," she says,.
"Yeah, how's it going?"
"Not bad."
We speak, but she is reluctant to give me her number as she doesn't want her date to see. Fair play. Perhaps I could have played on the naughty side as Gambler often talks about.

Soon our Spanish friends turn up. We all chat again, and as they are great fun I think let's take a risk,
"So and my mates come up to pick up girls. You should come out one night to help us."
Their faces drop. There is a pause. Then, "Oh my God, that would be so cool."
So here is hoping they will be out with us in the future.

The next night out again. A few interesting sets, but the main point that was confirmed is that what works for me is when approaches are natural, almost incidental, rather than direct. Observational openers that allow me to DHV and be lots of fun. Its about being in the moment and picking up some random look, move, event or comment that allows me to open. Rather than some line. It confirms that PUA is about being different and under the radar. A ninja rather than a soldier.

One number close was part of a two set. I n-close her early in the night, then later she text me "to play". We have banter, and connection, but her mate almost drags her away. Another n-close , on the tube home. We start chatting but I don't have long so I suggest a drink. She wants to do Facebook, I make it exciting and tell her to risk giving me her number. She does. I text both the next day. No reply. Perhaps I should give them the gift of missing me in the future and text after a few days.

Here is to focusing on being a ninja. Well unique at least. As if fashion and confidence and chat and negging and banter wasn't enough.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I love game. It can turn what would otherwise be a mundane encounter into the highlight of the day: something fun and memorable for both parties, full of humour and chemistry.

In today's calendar I had a vaccination booked in for a trip abroad with work. Nothing interesting. A few jabs. Until I meet the nurse, my age, brunette, slim and a naughty smile. I check her first her: no wedding rings. Before I even get started she is laughing. And by the end of a 45 minute appointment (an appointment that lasted only 20 for my colleagues) I've negged her a fair bit, got her laughing and built attraction. Kino has been null, I feel it would be too far. Although we did have a good laugh about how unprofessional this appointment is. As I leave she tells her colleague at the desk to book me in to see her again, "because he's difficult," she laughs. Not dates, but two more appointments. I'll keep the fun up and attempt to n-close on our final appointment. Why not, its so damn fun.