PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:35 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I ask only because I haven't been able to go out and field test this enough but if HB rejects you how can you respond with abundance subtext e.g.
It wouldn't have worked out anyway - I seem to sound like I didn't care or was spiteful
I'll survive - seems to DHV but sounds like above
My heart will go on - play C&F but seems a bit cheesy

Any other suggestions?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

"Meh... Can't blame a guy for try'n", shrug. Look like you aren't upset. Maybe a little disappointed, but that is natural and complimentary to the girl.

If they are mean I laugh at them.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:28 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

How do you approach and try close?

I've been turned down by women who seemed into me but something caught them off(Age, relationship to friend/my ex, etc., etc.) just play it cool, stick around if you both got along and enjoyed talking. If she says strictly says "no" don't act phased by it, hang around and just shoot the shit. Be c/f about it and say shit like "What was it that turned you off? My devishly good looks?" Joke about it, act like it's not a big deal and continue the conversation. If there's women around you just talk to them over her shoulder but pay her attention -- best way to salvage it by the end of the night.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I usually turn it all the way around, especially if she's too harsh or stupidly arrogant. In that case I'm all smiling and having fun *at her* and I suggest she smiles and just have a laugh instead of being so aggressive. ;)