Post subject: 3 numbers in work place
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:43 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I saw this tall, lengthy and pretty cute looking girl at the booth beside mine. I went up to her and started teasing her for her height. We had a lot of front and back teasing and generally flirtatious conversations for the day at work. We exchanged name and I set more rapport by asking general questions as well as screening for personality traits that I look for in a girl. I threw a future projection and she was immediately receptive towards that event and asked for my number so we can hang out. She even started calling me immediately on the day itself to go out together.

I saw another girl who is fairly tanned and she looked incredibly young. We started conversing and she told me she is actually 19 years of age. We continued talking and she saw me talking to a lot of other girls from other booths and she told me to stop flirting so much with them. Indeed, she has a sharp sense of social intuition for her age. We continued setting rapport and played other games together which involved our work and then we exchanged contact information.

There was another girl at the same booth as hers and we went for lunch together. I continued teasing and making fun of her as we had a lot of fun time talking together. We exchanged contact and we continue to set rapport as well as having a fun time together. Remember that upon exchanging contact, do not leave immediately after getting her number as it can create buyer's remorse. If you exit immediately after getting a girl's number, she will think that you were only here for her contact and leave after that. As such, after getting her phone number, continue the conversation where you left off or start a new conversation again and push the interaction forward.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:15 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Nice FRs. This all happened in one day?