PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Preface: I tend to go in and out of using game. Often times when things get good with women, I stop worrying about game. but now I think im here for good. Its been about 3 months since Ive been back into game.

So this girl I met back when I was just getting started is a solid 7, and i brought her to a party before I had made any moves. BAD FUCKING PLAN. my bros hit on her and I hadnt made any real moves. Fast forward 3 months and shes been dating my best friend for a couple weeks. They arent right for eachother but they are having fun. I know its not gonna work out, so im just being the good guy friend to her and developing trust till things go down hill.

Anyway, so this girl is a babe but she has hairy arms. Its kind of fucking gross. Well my bro and i decided jokingly to tell her, like hes like (slightly drunk) "forreal man, dont ever say anything. but kind of do."

so she was in a great mood and I said I had something to tell her. I told her like her arms are hairy and its a turnoff LOLOLOL SHE ERUPTED WITH THE FURY OF ALL HELL. OH MY GOD SHE WANTED TO CRY AND PUNCH ME IN THE FACE AND MURDER MY GUTS AND HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMENS SCORN

I told her I was just trying to help her out. Then I said that I shouldnt have said what I did (though no matter what she took it to heart because thats such a female insecurity. she said it just takes a long time) I was like lets just forget this never happened and talk about it in the future when its less touchy. I bought her subway, she was like "do you still have that sweatshirt in your car" (trying to make me feel dickish and cover her arms) Then I went into full on "I need to calibrate" mode. So I then started to tell her about how I liked her for who she is, not her body. (she is damn fine) And that everyone has insecurities. And i realized the only way to fix this was to vent to her about all of my physical insecurities and i told her about how I, a jew relocated to the midwest, was very seriously looking into doctors for a nose job this summer, and that my mom got one when she was 20 and no one knows. I also told her that I thought she was absolutely gorgeous, and that I think she has an amazing personality. That eased the situation, we went back to my place, hot tubbed and watched a movie.

In the hot tub, after more conversation that lightened the mood, I decided to just vent about all my family issues and went on very truthfully about how fucked up my family is and how I am constantly the glue of my family that always has to fix everyones problems even when everyone yells at me (i just graduated HS and am soon to move out) I told her about how my parents are fighting and divorce is coming up and my mom screams at me daily then cries to me when her and my dad fight. After about a 25 minute rant about how fucked up my family is, we got out, she felt so bad for me I could see her tears welling up she comes up to me and gives me a full on hug in a bikini with her double D titties, and we watch a movie. The night ends with her nearly falling asleep on my chest as I was scratching her back underneath her shirt. BOOM. Within 2 hours I got her from so angry at me she was almost crying to falling asleep on my chest.

-Dy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:42 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

But where's the sex bro?

IT'S ALL ABOUT DAT SEX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

its long term game bro.

SOON BRO. SOON.