Post subject: Trying to hook a day 2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok so I wasn't going to post this, but I decided it would be worthwhile cus I wanna keep getting better Dammit!

It was the end of the night after doing a lot of approaches that were all unsuccessfull in my book. (no makeouts/numbers.)

In the basement of a club/bar, there was a girl sitting by herself on a couch. about a 7/8. I sit next to her, and open by asking if she "saw the fight outside" I tried to be animated and postive the whole time. talking about my passion for music, where she's from, yadda yadda.

At some point she told me she was from out of town and that she would be leaving in 3 days.

It was extremely loud so we could barely understand what each of us were saying. this helped with getting close to eachother though. I did alot of kino and did the thing were each of her fingers represented a different god.

I tried to do alot of push and pull. with alot of kino, and then none. I even did the trust test.

Long story short, I was able to rub my hand on her leg with my arm on her shoulder and whispering in her ear and stuff, and she was cool.

I tried to make out with her like 3 times, but each time I went in, she pulled back and smiled/giggled. I thought about moving here to another couch, but didn't go for it.

Her 2 friends ended up coming to sit next to her. and I had her type in her phone number right before she had to go.

So basically I had a number after doing kino on her hands, legs, arm around shoulder, and trying to make out with her. I thought the number would surely mean nothing, but....

ME-4:03 am- Hey babe

(this was right when she typed in her number)

HER- 4:50 am- Hey [][]

(every so often, she would send me those boxes ( [] [] ) I don't know what they meant. maybe cus of my crappy phone.)

ME-4:59 am- Lets get married. ASAP

HER-5:00 am- Drunk Guy!

ME-5:03 am- U know you love it though. Let's get something to eat

ME- 5:09 am- Do you have a fb?

HER- 5:10 am- Yeah

ME- 5:10 am- I'm O---- C---- you could add me

HER- 5:12 am- Later

HER - 5:12 am- When u are nit drunk

ME - 5:20 am - At least I can spell lol, what's your fb

HER-5:21 am - :)))) Ask it when you are not Drunk!!

ME 5:23 am - I'm not drunk, I wasn't lying. at least now I can find out where your from

(she had asked me if I was drunk that night, and I told I wasn't wich was true. I also asked her where she was from, and couldn't hear her cus of the music.)

HER 10:56 am - Where am I from?!

ME 12:26 pm - you talk to soft. could barely hear you last night.

HER 12:28 pm - you had to hear [] []. that's your problem

ME 12:32 pm - I think I was right. your crazy!

HER 12:34 pm - :)))

HER 12:46 pm - I think you were not right!

(at this point I just wanted to push the interaction to either lead it into a day 2, or just end it)

ME: 1:15 pm - Let's find out

(I call her at 1:20, she doesn't pick up)

HER: 1:23 pm - What should be found out ?!

HER: 1:23 pm - Text me I can't speak right now

ME: 1:24 pm - fb

HER: 1:26 pm - OK!

HER: 1:26 pm - Search Zahra K------

(I purposely don't friend request her. she doesn't request me either)

ME: 1:29 pm - Wow very strange name. (not in a bad way)

ME: 1:42 pm - You typed in "sara" into my phone. your so adorable

HER: 1:43 pm - Acutally Zahra is hard pronunciation for American. Sara is my american name.

ME: 1:47 pm - Lets hang out. get a feel for eachother inside and out

HER: 1:51 pm- OK, I am in my friend's home and I do not know my plan [] []

(I was actually really suprised she said yes. wasn't expecting it, so I took a long time to try to think through logistics being that she was at her friends house with no car, and was only in for a few days from out of town where she lives.)

(almost 2 hours later)

ME: 3:31 pm - Don't worry. lets do ice cream. Ill pick you up ))

HER: 3:42 pm - Sounds Good! I bring my friend u saw her last night sat near me

ME: 3:45 pm - Nah. Id rather chill with my boys if im going out with friends. Lol sorry

ME: 3:46 pm - You could meet me somwhere if you want

HER: 3:48 pm- That's good idea!! Hang out with your boys :))))) What doues your coverphoto mean on ur facebook?!0

(I have a close up of a gargoyle's face for my cover photo. I'm guessing it probably rubbed her the wrong way, because I think she's a muslim)

ME: 3:51 pm - I could tell you all about it in person :)

HER: 3:52 pm - Tell here first ;-)

(I then try calling her again and she's too scared to pick up again. so i'm thinkin fuck this)

ME: 3:58 pm - ur such a scared little girl lol. its ok. im glad I met you.

HER: 3:59 pm - Little:)))))

HER: 3:59 pm - I don't like the way u talk to me!!!

HER: 4:02 pm - ;-)

And I left it at that.

So what do you guys think? anything I did well? what do I needa improve upon?

was it even worth it trying to text this girl?

I would appreciated any feedback.

Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

anyone?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:33 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Okay so I'll jump in here first then..

1) Every guy and his dog thinks that getting his paws over a girl = success. You have no idea how often, badly timed touching or attempt at sexual escalation can ruin an interaction. Heck I've taken plenty of girls home to bed who I haven't even kissed yet in the bar/club. Given her incessant pulling back when you tried to kiss her, and your use of really old school pickup techniques, I'm going to assume that you were a bit uncalibrated (no offense, I'm just trying to give an honest appraisal of what I see). So my first though is that you likely burned yourself a little here.

2) You texted her at 4am. Why? Not really a good move.

3) The texts themselves.. They are a bit needy/demanding. I'm guessing you were drunk when you sent them? Because they read exactly like drunk messages and they didn't do you any favours. You are consistently pushy with her, and a lot of what you are writing sounds like a 'line'.

Basically what I'm trying to say is, it all feels very 'fake'. Like you are just a horny guy trying to get his dick wet. I'm not trying to insult you, but I do want you to think about the entire interaction and text process. For one, you are cocky all the time, that that doesn't look good. You are over cooking it. Some humility and sincerity go a HUGE way with women.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

thanks for the reply.

there were a few things you overlooked in my post that I stated.

-I did not consider my interaction with her at the club a success.

-I texted her at 4 am right when I got her number so that she would have mine. I didn't text her out of the blue at 4 am

-I was not drunk

Lastly, i'm a bit confused because you said my texting was cocky, demanding, and needy at the same time. I feel like that is contradictory. I do get where your coming from in that my texts came off as scripted and without humility.

In the future, please read more closely through the post if your gonna reply.

thanks

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:49 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
thanks for the reply.

there were a few things you overlooked in my post that I stated.

-I did not consider my interaction with her at the club a success.

-I texted her at 4 am right when I got her number so that she would have mine. I didn't text her out of the blue at 4 am

-I was not drunk

Lastly, i'm a bit confused because you said my texting was cocky, demanding, and needy at the same time. I feel like that is contradictory. I do get where your coming from in that my texts came off as scripted and without humility.

In the future, please read more closely through the post if your gonna reply.

thanks
I read it and my reply is still valid, sorry I bothered mate.