Post subject: 3 minute N-Close
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I would have made this a K-close, but I was in my school library. I don't want to get in trouble xD

Ever since I took my game natural, and went down the path of self-improvement and a little bit of field here or there, I've been getting these crazy results and I have no idea where they're coming from. For example, I closed and got a date in 5 sentences, TOPS.

Anyways, this girl is an Asian HB8. One year ago, I was too nervous to speak to her. I was scared of her. But NOW? Now I have abundance.

Here was my game structure: Open--> Be myself (shocker, right?) --> Close. I have no time to use most techniques... I need to be present throughout the whole interaction.

I got IOIs, but I didn't have enough time to strengthen attraction and rapport.

The bell rang, so I had to call this after 3 minutes. If this number converts into a solid text interaction, it will be my new record for N-Closing (with the exception of the other interaction I mentioned above)

I texted her tonight. I'll keep you posted as to if this converts to a D2.

Peace!

Post subject: Re: 3 minute N-Close
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:34 pm 
Dedicated Member

Ever heard of Paul Janka? This is exactly what he does. He spends less time than that (the movie trailer concept).

You should read his stuff. I prefer day game to mystery's club/night game; in one of his books he contrasts day and night game. At night you usually have groups that will more often than not cock block you unless you win the over, more competition from other men, alcohol, women more on guard, and can't see targets well in most places. Most of this is opposite during the day of course.

There are many parallels in the two styles and you can convey just as much value in a short day pickup esp in a school setting where you can have lots of friends (good social skills, anchoring yourself, and your time is valuable).

Honestly I would have gone for a K close if you could tell she was into you. You could have taken her to a corner and made out or in between some bookshelves or something. Most people avoid confrontation, so you likely wouldn't have been confronted. Also, women are more likely to fall in love when they are turned on!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This number actually didn't convert. Although I had IOIs, something probably got in the way on her part.

The only thing that I could have done wrong was not have enough time to build a solid attraction/rapport. I only had a few minutes, and the conversation was sort of stale.

Because of this, though, I've been practicing conversation control and spicing it up, and I've made a ton of improvements in this area since this approach, one week ago.

---------------------------------------

Very interesting.

You know, I'm aching to k-close at school before the end of the school year. I have other girls to kiss, f-close, and what-not, but I always hold myself back at school. Ultimately, that's a barrier that I need to push past.

I try not to keep track of pua gurus, mpuas, whatever you want to call them. I feel that it would be obfuscating the issue. I'd rather go out and take my own notes than watch somebody else in-field, etc. Its really a waste of time.

Although its cool to get some tips from a "professional," all you have to do to fix your approach is to really keep an eye open on what you're doing, what that makes her think. I used to read theory after theory, tactic after tactic until I realized that all I have to do is open my eyes up and look in-depth.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:55 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I like your mindset.

Self realization is the best way to learn. Kind of like how you learn to play soccer. You don't get super good at it by watching people play. It's the practice that gets you going.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:27 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
This number actually didn't convert.

The only thing that I could have done wrong was not have enough time to build a solid attraction/rapport. I only had a few minutes, and the conversation was sort of stale.

....I've made a ton of improvements in this area since this approach...

You know, I'm aching to k-close at school before the end of the school year.... Ultimately, that's a barrier that I need to push past.

I try not to keep track of pua gurus, mpuas, whatever you want to call them. I feel that it would be obfuscating the issue. I'd rather go out and take my own notes than watch somebody else in-field, etc. Its really a waste of time.

Although its cool to get some tips from a "professional," all you have to do to fix your approach is to really keep an eye open on what you're doing, what that makes her think. I used to read theory after theory, tactic after tactic until I realized that all I have to do is open my eyes up and look in-depth.
Don't even think about the number not converting. Once you go through so many (like me) it's the average. PJ also says about 10% of the numbers he gets convert to sex, and he is a "pro."

The only reason I keep track of them is because by mentioning a name, you can convey the style of pickup. It is obfuscating, but it helps you realize that there is a method for each person, since there are so many publicized PUAs.

As the rest of your stuff implies, it is all about field experience. Other people have written work that you can read from their experiences, but until you are out there doing your own thing, you won't find what works for you.

Yes K closing at school would be great. There is always 1,000,000 reasons not to do something, but they are fabricated by the mind. Once you learn to let your self-imposed restrains go, you can do anything.