PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

So a touchy subject for some I guess, but I'm 99% sure I just discovered 2 genital warts on my penis. Very small bumps that are not very noticeable, not irritated, and certainly not the end of the world. I had one once before maybe a 9 months ago or something - They froze it off, (not the most fun but was quick!) took 2 attempts and was gone. Understand that a one time reoccurrence is always very likely, and less so afterwards.

Last time I wasn't having sex with anyone at the time and so everything went fine, it cleared up and a once it had visibly gone I just carried on with having sex using protection as always. I know that you are contagious even after the outbreak has cleared up but for me this is as careful as I could be without giving up dating/sex and a social life - which I'm just not prepared to do. That really would depress me!

I think when people discover this shit they sometimes get freaked out and depressed, but fuck it, I am very hygienic and careful guy who always use condoms and just likes to have sex with girls. I don't know who I got it off and stats show that over 60% of people have the virus or something - if you factor in the girls I've slept with then it makes sense that I would have it - If I got this when doing everything right then I just have to accept it and move on.

I guess the discussion I want to propose is how have any of you guys (I've sure lots of you will have this shit too since you sleep with a higher than average number of girls!) is how have/should you react and handle this type of situation, do the same that I did above, or just carry on as long as you use condoms. Tell future partners before you sleep with them? (i didn't get this privilege)

To kick off this debate, my current plan differs from last time as I'm in a different life situation. I'm in a new country living in a big city, meeting lots of people and dating a lot - I don't want to give up the dating part at least.

So I will;

-get checked out asap by a GP to confirm, and then get the most effective SPAM (I'd prefer the freeze thing again but probably the cream because of the country I'm in)

- Continue to date multiple girl, but put off sex until everything is cleared up and continue to use condoms, I might not let them go down on me for a couple months as I wouldn't want to irresponsibly risk their health. Multiple girls as I can spread my time and get away with seeing them just once a week or so to slow down and control each relationship.

- If they are extremely sexy and I really do find myself loosing control for some reason and I just have to have sex, I would use the same tactic of not letting them go down or even touch my penis and use a condom. - I think this would be very unlikely for me, I'm good at controlling myself.

So please - discuss and share your experience and please don't feel ashamed or embarrassed - this is anonymous online forum after all.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:50 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I tried to start this thread some time ago and was told to go get help from the doctor or other professionals and that such a topic was not acceptable here. Since you had the balls to start this I am going to respond like a boss. Props to you for speaking your mind.

I caught the same thing two years ago after going on a nasty 2 week hitting streak with about 9 different women. This REALLY opened my eyes up to the risk you take when you have sex with people. FYI condoms will not entirely protect against HPV so you need to be VERY careful. I caught HPV while using protection :/ Most of us (90%) will clear the virus in two years or more, but there is no way to tell.

I got checked up and the doctor said it was like I never had it and it would be okay to have unprotected sex (I know can't believe those words came out), but with risk present that micro transmissions could still be made and I could infect a partner. I've slept with two people since, without protection, and dozens of others WITH protection, neither of the first two caught HPV and NONE of the others caught anything. THIS WAS ONLY IN MY CASE HOWEVER. DO NOT DO THIS WITHOUT TELLING YOUR PARTNER THAT YOU HAVE HAD OR HAVE HPV. That's just me. It stays in your body forever, but most of our immune systems will keep it in check and it's won't become contagious again if we're healthy. Let me conclude. DO NOT SLEEP WITH OTHERS WHILE YOU ARE HAVING AN OUTBREAK and for fuck's sake DO NOT HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX WITHOUT TELLING YOUR PARTNER.

If I'm fucking someone on a ONS I'll use protection and make sure I have been checked out recently and am 100% sure that I do not pose a risk to the other person. If it's someone I want to be in relationship with I tell them before anything happens. This most recent one was difficult and wasn't even necessary because we fuck on a constant basis without protection and she has had nothing come up for months. She was amazed when I told her. You'd be surprised how much respect it can return. Honesty is the best policy. You do not want to hurt others. Keep in mind bro, TONS of people have this. It is arguably the most common STD in the world. I would argue 4/5 people will get it at least once in their lifetime.

You already have a kickass mindset bro, keep on truckin.

Peace & Love.