PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: http://learntoattractwomen.info
Hi guys,

So basically, I was testing a few different openers last night and came across this one, and some variations of it:

There once was a man on a dating site. He was on this site on a lazy Sunday evening when he came across a young beautiful lass, her beauty was only matched by her intellect and seemingly perfect personality. He immediately dropped everything else he was doing, locked his door, and thought "I must have this lass." Seeing as how his door was locked he knew he wouldn't be disturbed so he began writing what was to be the greatest introductory message ever conceived. As he wrote the seconds stretched in to minutes. The minutes stretched in to hours. Before he knew it he had used up the whole night writing his masterpiece. Some would say this was a waste of a night but not this man. The mere hope of waking up in the morning and seeing that this lass had messaged him was enough to make it all worth it. So finally, after reading his message over and over to make sure it was as perfect as can be he cautiously hit the "send message" button and anxiously awaited her response.

Truth be told the lass in the story is you, and the adoring man is me. Hi, I'm Prince Matt.

Overall, it seemed a success although all the girls know it's pretty obviously a copy and paste to a lot of the other girls. I need advice on two different types of responses I've gotten. One was were she played along but also called me out in the middle and the other was just flat out calling me out:

Reply 1:
There once was a lass on a dating site. She was lying in bed checking out the days messages, sorting through the usual "hey, how are you?"s and the "ur fit"s when she came across a message of such perfection she had to pause and make sure what she was seeing wasn't just her mind playing tricks on her. She was intrigued by the handsome man in the picture and couldn't help but wonder whether this magical message was conducted exclusively for her or whether she was one of many beautiful lasses to have received this honour. Nevertheless she was extremely flattered and could not let this man's relentless time and effort go to waste so she tried her upmost to come up with a response that was even half as good as the message she received.

Hi, I'm Beth and I hope my reply managed to do some justice to your message!

For this one it seems she's genuinly interested so I don't wanna fuck it up. Should I continue with the 3rd person roleplaying type thing or quickly stack into something else (but what :S)

Reply 2:
That is terribly cheesey... How many girls did you copy paste that too?

Straight up calling me out... but she still replied. I was thinking maybe replying with a neg to do with her self esteem in a playful way or something?

Hopefully some more experienced users can lend me some helpful hints, I'm not the best looking guy at the moment (working on it), so normally struggle with replies from POF, OKCupid openers etc but this one seems to have worked really well with initial responses.

Cheers,
Matt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:46 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I'd not worry about reply #2. But make a genuine effort on reply #1.

I'd message #2 back with:
Oh. Why do you deserve better messages than everyone else? :-P

The second one that replied, keep with the persona of the first message. IDK... you're on your own for actual content. I'm not a writer. LoL.

Good luck, man!