PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:55 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Okay guys, I pulled a hb 8 with her nipples pierced..

I'll try to make this as useful as I can to you guys..

Backstory: I met this girl at the mall. The first thing that attracted me to her was her smile, then her inch gauges, and finally her eyes. We chit chat about her gauges I Told her I had a girlfriend, but we should hang out. She offers her number and I take it quickly from the line with customers behind me. I see her like 10 minutes later on her break and tell her i'm going to text her before I leave the mall and she better write back fast. She offers a pinky promise and I accept (this is our first kino). At this moment i'm thinking I'm in. So I text her 10 minutes later while after sarging another girl and she writes back with smileys and shit. She says she wants to hang out when she gets off but that falls through as she is leaving the next day for a trip. She asks to make plans for when she gets back and I ignore the offer. We chit chat via text over the next couple of days until she gets back into town and says she wants to meet. Again, i'm thinking i'm in. I'm seriously running on the treadmill with a boner bc she is hot and giving me all the signals I want.

the lay:Before I meet with her I make my game plan. I decide I will make her comfortable, elicit value, display value, get her to admit she is attracted to me, and then go for the kiss. This plan goes out the window kind of.

I have her meet me at a 24 hour cafe near my house. I hug her as soon as I see her. I brought a magazine with me and looked through it before hand for something interesting to talk about and break the ice. This particular issue of the Rolling Stones had neil patrick harris on the front and it turns out she just started watching the series "how I met your mother". We walk into the cafe and the craziest thing happens, The girl behind the bar is my ex .. I quickly use this moment to display value.. We find a seat and talk about my relationship with the girl a little bit. We look through the magazine, talk a bunch of bullshit like family and dreams and such, finally we get a drink and change locations to a softer seat in the cafe. It is important to note that we were sitting across from each other initially so the kino was difficult. I asked her about her tattoos and if I could touch them to overcome this. At this point I have completed 3 of the 5 steps of my plan - make her comfortable, elicit value, display value. Though I haven't gotten her to admit she is attracted to me or kissed her. She is giving me all the signs she is into me so I'm not to worried about getting her to admit it. When we are about 1/2 way finished with our drinks I tell her that i've learned enough about her to know she isn't too crazy so I would be cool with watching a movie with her at my house. We go back to my house and put a movie on. At this point i've completed 3 steps out of 5 and i'm trying to figure out how to get her to admit she likes me and go for the kiss. I ask her if she has any piercing and I find out she has her NIPPLES PIERCED!!!!I She asks me if I have any piercings and I use this moment to touch each of her nostrils, lips and ears as I used to have these pierced. start lightly rubbing her hand and she rubs back - step 4 complete. At this point I figure I have two options, ask for a kiss, or go for a kiss. I decide to remove the laptop from her lap that we are watching to movie on. I look at her for about 2 seconds in the eyes, and then lean in for a kiss. I feel her up a little bit and check out the beautiful nipple piercings which I just found out about. I ask her if she wants to finish watching the movie in my room and as soon as we get in there she takes her clothes off . I unhook her bra with the one fail swoop technique I learned from practicing on a previous girlfriend(probably the best thing she ever did for me was let me practice that). I take my shirt of and she takes my pants off. We do a little foreplay before I put a condom on.. I decided to put my finger in her ass because I wanted anal but she wasn't down. I like this move because it plants a seed for later if she disagrees with anal right away. In this case, she told me she wasn't going to let me stick it in her butt and I asked "not today?" as in "but we can do it in the future" which she agreed.

post lay She had told me earlier in the night she couldn't stay over cause she had an appointment or work or something.. She put her clothes on right afterwards and said she had to go. She lives with her much older sister and sister's husband. I walk her to her car and kiss her goodbye. She says she will text me sometime.

so thats that. I took her to a cafe and got her a water and took her home. She is a beautiful girl who is really fun to talk to and easy to be around. I hope she realizes her value and gives me an opportunity to show her that I think she is amazing.

I'm not sure why she didn't want to stay and why she left so quickly afterwards. It is like she regretted it afterwards which is kind of sad to me, but it is a natural response to a girl who gives it up on the first date, I think. If that isn't the case I wonder if she had a man to go home to. Any insight to this? I wouldn't mind seeing this girl again but the way she left made me think it wasn't going to happen. I'm not going to initiate contact again, i'll wait to hear from her. Unless you guys can give me a good reason not to? At this moment I don't know if she will contact me again. I mean everything went perfect all the way to climax, and then after that her attitude changed.. Considerations would be appreciated.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I Told her I had a girlfriend
This could be the issue and the thing about having sex on the first date, so she felt guilty or slutty. But she might honestly have to be somewhere.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:23 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yeah so we had sex on the first date and I told her I have a girlfriend so this definitely entered her mind after we had sex, but if it was a big deal you think she would have put up a little show before we hooked up?

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 7:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Maybe she was caught up in the moment? IDK, but yeah you would have thought she would have put up more of a fight.
-Lindsay

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 8:03 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
She is a beautiful girl who is really fun to talk to and easy to be around. I hope she realizes her value and gives me an opportunity to show her that I think she is amazing.
She won't know those things unless and until you tell her.

Quote:
I'm not sure why she didn't want to stay and why she left so quickly afterwards. It is like she regretted it afterwards which is kind of sad to me, but it is a natural response to a girl who gives it up on the first date, I think. If that isn't the case I wonder if she had a man to go home to. Any insight to this? I wouldn't mind seeing this girl again but the way she left made me think it wasn't going to happen. I'm not going to initiate contact again, i'll wait to hear from her. Unless you guys can give me a good reason not to? At this moment I don't know if she will contact me again. I mean everything went perfect all the way to climax, and then after that her attitude changed.. Considerations would be appreciated.
Uh, you need to set up plans for the next time you are seeing each other. Ideally, it was seeded before you had sex, or at least before she left. She is NOT going to contact you first. She just gave it up to you, rather quickly in fact, and the least you could do is give her your sincere interest back. (And tell her what you appreciate about her, open up to her, go out on a fun date, etc.)

My best guess is that she thinks either a) you have a girlfriend and this was a one night stand, so you aren't interested in seeing her again; or b) you're not that into her and this was a one night stand, so you aren't interested in seeing her again.

If you're really interested in her for more than sex, my best advice would be to tell her you had a great time hanging out and ask her out to do something during the day, outside of the house, so there's little possibility of sex and a greater possibility of actually getting to know one another.

By the way, DO you have a girlfriend or was that just a false disqualifier? There are many other false disqualifiers to use without having to explain that you were lying to get into her pants.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 8:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
She won't know those things unless and until you tell her.
Yeah I talked to her about it. I basically told her I had a good time, wanted to do it again, and wasn't sure of anything more than that.

Quote:
Quote:
Uh, you need to set up plans for the next time you are seeing each other. Ideally, it was seeded before you had sex, or at least before she left. She is NOT going to contact you first. She just gave it up to you, rather quickly in fact, and the least you could do is give her your sincere interest back. (And tell her what you appreciate about her, open up to her, go out on a fun date, etc.)

My best guess is that she thinks either a) you have a girlfriend and this was a one night stand, so you aren't interested in seeing her again; or b) you're not that into her and this was a one night stand, so you aren't interested in seeing her again.

If you're really interested in her for more than sex, my best advice would be to tell her you had a great time hanging out and ask her out to do something during the day, outside of the house, so there's little possibility of sex and a greater possibility of actually getting to know one another.

By the way, DO you have a girlfriend or was that just a false disqualifier? There are many other false disqualifiers to use without having to explain that you were lying to get into her pants.
Yeah so I set up plans to see her tonight after acting embarasingly AFC. This usually doesn't happen to me but she has the spell. Anyways gotta move forward. Basically, I set up a friends with benefits thing with her as neither of us are really looking for a relationship. I do however want her to fall in love with me lol. I think my plan moving forward is to stimulate her emotionally and physically while finding out more about her. I don't know her well enough to know the quickest way to get her to fall for me.

Every girl is my girlfriend, but yeah it was a false qualifier.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:37 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Update: this girl came over again and I completely and absolutely shagged her like she has never been shagged. Realized I don't want any sort of commitment with this girl. She is cool and fun, but a little wild and, frankly, dumb. She wants to go out and have fun, and i'm trying to get my life in order and move towards being successful. Our long terms goals just don't match and I am happy to realize that. I have set up a FWB thing with her, and let me tell you, the pussy is phenomenal. Fucked her 2 times and she stayed wet for the majority of 2 hours. She likes to be rough but has a very sensitive touch as well. Of course, the nipple rings get me hard every time. I'm going to continue to show her i'm the man of her dreams, but i'm not going to seek anything long term. Good gaming guys and thanks for reading.