PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:48 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Alright so i kinda have a girl latched on me... my bad i goofed but anyway beside the point...

I have a friend who is really likes me and i like her as well. But thing about it is she has a strict sense of morals that in results makes her very hesitant to sex and says she wants to wait a while before having sex with any guy in a relationship

Here's some of the things i picked up though, while at her apartment i picked up that she was just straight up horny: her body language, her body, the fact that she practically stuck her tongue down my throat; So i'm very sure that she wants sex she is just letting her mind get in the way.

I understand if she wants to wait... but how do i convince her to wait a little... less time.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:27 pm 
Dedicated Member

What I would do is keep up this pace. Kissing and everything

and then slowly but steadily make small moves.

1. Grab boobs

2. Try to take off bra

Just things like that to see where you are. And see how she responds..

Click here to get your FREE report now!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:59 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

happened to me once, i just keep pushing and pulling, every time grab her a little bit more down and down, you need to wait a bit, start from the mouth to the neck and down, every time she stops you go to the previous point, and keep tell her that you not gonna have sex anyway, it just at least you want to please her in different ways, just keep telling her it all along.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 10:25 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Get her sexually high. Keep to foreplay going and escalate as much. Get her addicted to that shit and then she'll want to go further

Advice for those in a relationship

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Go for little advances/victories. If she doesn't set any hard and fast boundaries then keep proceeding.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Seriously dude, I hope you actually want a gf here, or you're going to have a lot of explaining to do to her when you want to walk away and pick up other chicks.

Don't know about you, but that's not a chat I enjoy. Why not find girls who actually want to have promiscuous sex? Rather than those hoping to snag a boyfriend in the process?

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 5:00 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:

Seriously dude, I hope you actually want a gf here, or you're going to have a lot of explaining to do to her when you want to walk away and pick up other chicks.

Don't know about you, but that's not a chat I enjoy. Why not find girls who actually want to have promiscuous sex? Rather than those hoping to snag a boyfriend in the process?

I'm not going to lie i laughed out loud

And honestly i've learned that there are more girls that are willing to just have sex with no strings attached than i thought before.

I've figured out once women start with the "relationship" bullshit, just show them a negative responce and they will tend to come after you more.