PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 5:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Long time lurker, first time poster. I got chatting to an HB7 on OK Cupid yesterday (in fact, she initiated) and after some back and forth today I hit her with a date close. She said maybe. So I said:

'I'll hold your spot for Wednesday till 9pm tonight. After that, my offer self destructs or goes to the highest bidder.'

To which she said:

'Ha, I don't work like that. The second I am told what to do or given an ultimatum, I run far far away. Try again'.

Now I've blown it with other girls online because I haven't been firm enough. Did I go too far here? And is she actually interested enough that I should, as she says, try again? Or should I say nothing and then next her if she doesn't get back to me before the deadline? Opinions gratefully accepted.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:19 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

You gave her the ultimatum now stick with it. As soon as she knows she can break you by telling you she doesn't like what you say she will walk all over you. The ultimatum is fine, some girls are just prissy little bitches ( but I like them that way)