PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:41 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Just a quick coffee/date that I had a couple hours ago :]

Things I did well
-Actually went out
-got the make out some what of a makeout anyway
-Spent like 3 hours with her
-Got the hand hold
-friendly all the time with random people(Gave me good social proof)
-She complimented my body language (interesting)

Things I didn't do well
-She was reaaaalllly shy when I tried move things further and seemed alittle bit uncomfortable
-She said she was interested/enjoyed meeting me but I have no idea how she saw it
-We were at the beach and we never really went
-No idea how the ending was
-I didn't project the masculine vibe the whole way through
-touched maybe a little too much/ maintain value it might have been quite needy

All in all I have no idea how this is going to end up but I have a feeling I pushed it too far for
her and I doubt I'll be seeing her again strangely I guess I notice after she kissed me which was
more of her lips then anything and I kissed down to her neck and it seemed like she was enjoying it so
she could of been that she was really inexperienced and just didn't know how to go about having sex because she kissed my neck as well (or tried to)

Something to learn would be that the escalation should be cushioned and always done at her pace, but
do it playfully! "I respect your comfort and I won't do anything that we wouldn't enjoy" etc

This is one hell of a learning experience thats for sure

To the next dates! Cheers :P

Post subject: Re: BingoBerry: Mastery
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:22 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Calibration is a word I would use here

Listen to what shes saying and how shes doing something I assumed sex was what she wanted but in reality most girls just want something romantic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:22 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Simplify
When things in life become too tough or you feel a weird amount of pressure from all directions go to the source

Focus on what drives you forward and those things only

Everything else is surplus SMART goals are what make you better

Already Im perking up :]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:44 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Holy cow have things been all over the place lately!

Barely have enough time for much

But thats a good thing, always progressing. I will post some updates and get alittle more serious with the girls Im with soon, just going through a bit of a "phone number stage" at the moment (basically translates to getting interactions that dont really go anywhere)

I will be more serious about the pickups soon enough, this Friday sounds like a good target

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:23 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

My mind was all over the place! Had a 5 week training session for my job, not too sure if I will get it theres still a chance to to fail a test, but fuck that Ima give it all I got I did AWESOME at the graduation night!!

Now it's time to centre my mind once more and focus on the more important aspects. It's TIME to get into that place of balance where I can keep on improving. I've been thinking about how I want to live my life in a phrase or some kind of quick summary and I have come up with LIVE. LEARN. LOVE. I think it sums up so much and is beautiful to me.

Maybe that is a phase but for the time being it sounds exactly like how I want to live my life and I wouldn't mind getting it imprinted on my body till I die (dramatic much! lol)

Brainstorming balance
A typical week could possibly consist of:
-uni
-working out
-having fun
-a shift of work(which is awesome)
-girls (possibly)
-time to reflect and improve (time to centre my thoughts and learn)

Hmm result: I NEED a SCHEDULE

In terms of girls I missed out last Friday of sarging and approached only 3 times the week before with all of the girls having somewhat interesting interactions. There is something that I need to learn and that is the full domino effect so Im fully prepared and the learning curve can begin at a place of where I know what works and how to do it. rather than finding it out the hard way which is now becoming tiresome (be more efficient, time is important to me). This could be a reality as soon as wednesday when I might be able to buy the last part and finally see all the interactions go from meet to sex/relationship etc

Im always moving forward you can count on it =]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:38 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thought I had a shift last night turned out that they had been cancelled unfortunately but then hheeyy Im in a place where a lot of girls are why not get back to some game!

Also I have recently purchased the domino effect, shit is not only clearing up its becoming solidified there is going to be a perfection soon enough :]

Any on to the girls:
4 in total

first girl:
Indirect then tried to transitioning, unfortunately it didn't hook and she began to move, I moved with her (Rookie I know but I just needed a warm up at this stage) she began to smile as she knew what I was really doing, gave me directions and stopped so I had no choice but to say something like "oh nice to meet you"

two girls sitting down:
This set I had to play a lot more of a jester since they were at subway just eating and seemed like they were looking for a party. I went direct otherwise it would have been weird to either go neutral shouting it on the street(they were positioned in a way that would be difficult to get closer) so I just walked directly up to them. It was difficult to get my flirtation going because they had sticky hands from eating (excuse! I did get a fist bump which helped bsc) I also said plenty of sorrys for coming up to them so randomly which helped me sound more normal but also made me look weak(sacrifice the beginning for the end??) In the end I realised this set definitely had potential (They were just there for the weekend and looking for a good night out but Im out to master my skills, getting laid isn't as important) so I just exited with a "Ill text you later in the night if thats cool, do you have a phone - done

Girl coming out of max:
This one was with her friend coming out so I waited till she might be alone and gues what! Her friend came out, went to her bf and was ggooonnee so there she was a hell of a lot easier to open. So I ran up to her direct (I really needa do some testers) she seemed flattered and stayed on the spot to listen for about 5 mins then decided to tell me shes going home to her bf. So I need to have more of an on point structure I just go interview mode most of the time (problem is the girl really doesn't do anything in the first 2 mins quite skeptical even after the direct vibe) so maybe I need to look into statements and such, unfortunately I did need to be a lot more normal since it was quiet and couldn't go too extreme. I think the point were she got me was that she said her friend worked at the same place I used to work and then quit so it probably dropped my value quite a bit(can't imagine what her friend said cant have been good though)

Girl most likley to text back(If my contacts hadn't all been deleted LOL)
She was in a bit of a rush but I tried to make it as natural as possible - since she was walking fast I had to run up to her lowering my value by a bit and I had to tell her she was cute to be congruent(does help for a cute kinda romantic vibe) so I had to say my sorrys again but this time my qualification was good gave a verbal reward when she told me what she studied - high five when she said she got a scholarship - then side hug when she told me what she wanted to become(because the hug was so well calibrated dont mean to too my horn she hugged back) so the investment was just starting up, we kind of arranged to meet but there was a lot of awkwardness so maybe I need to get back to a more confident place(results of over looks??) but it was going really well, momentum picking up, I should of said oh your going this way , Im heading kinda up that way aswell - lets hold hands! little mini instant date so it would of been good. But I ended up just parting ways after the hug it seemed victory enough after 2 weeks

Things I did well:
-Authenticity
-attitude - got straight back into it!

Things I could improve:
-Do a tester to judge whether to go indirect, direct or neutral
-Try to be more on point, but this will come after learning so just keep learning

Getting there :P

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 6:00 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Sarging done this Friday

I opened indirect,direct/ need some neutral love!
Also had to schedule an interview with a tattoo Parlour

About 5 girls in total:

First girl was walking next to me for like two blocks so I had almost no choice but to open her, my verbals were somewhat good but she was skeptical as hell lol. In the end I managed to get basic social comfort (just managed) but that was it!

Second Girl was in University going up to meet her friend it was almost the exact same scenario, cept her friend (when she came) must of thought it cute that I would be there chatting her up

Third girl with her mom in line at one those food vendors, I just went up up to her and went balls to he walls "Your gorgeous, who are you? She started cracking up and her mom was all smiles too, but said she had a bf which could mean possible, she had a bf or she was just flattered

Last Girl was receptive as hell, we held hands for a solid 10 secs with some good eye contact then I discover shes waiting for her "blind date" and that she thought I would be him LOL. We pretty much went to the point of social comfort and maybe alittle beyond, I did this really cool Framing of a stranger in the context that I might use again (It's weird how when you introduce someone through a friend your naturally like x10 more comfortable. A person is a person - creates some good BSC). She leaned in for the hug everything - I think I was finally being able to do some solid game here but the she actually had to go meet her date LOL

Things I did well
-Established BSC everytime
-Actually went out to do it LOL
-Good verbals, the girls hooked each time, everyone of them stayed to talk for a bit
-Time constraints were good(probably why they stayed)
-The stories I used on the last girl were quite good I used the "Oh Im just waiting for my friend lisa" - helped maintain value

Things I didn't do too well (This week is going to be harsh lol)
-My subcommunications were off I spoke really soft - body language probably weak
-Apparently the last girl guessed I studied at a lower class uni studying IT (So it may have something also to do with my appearance - maybe dress alittle more cooler)
-My flirting/compliance ladder was off, review it!
-Physicals were a bit of a hit and miss(My persistance was good but in some of the cases the girls wouldn't shake my hands after awhile)

Both of the first girls had difficulty talking to me and wouldnt even give me their phone number (seemed like the incentive was low) - I was waaayy too much in my head caring about the outcome I think this could be attributed to not doing my warmups properly especially since I was gaming solo. But all in all my understanding of the game and actual game will get there( I'll make some time every week fo sure) :]

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:12 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I have been smothered lately and not able to somewhat cope.

It's been quite a journey of so many things just one after the other and Im always needing to recover from all the things going on.

However I have some great progress in life, in who I am and in furthering myself towards the goals of the future. I realize that life you will fall and fall and fall some more but whats more important is that you learn and keep giving it one more shot until you achieve

I also want to remember this image of the moon while I was working out from the tree on my birthday, the symbolism of consistency, determination and not giving up

I also want to remember my brother (both real and friends) who I may have struggled with the relationship and this Saturday for the first time had a great time with genuinely (my attitude was of appreciation)

Get. Up. One. More. Time.

As long as I have some fight left in me I should be sure to give it one more round!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:03 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

A lot has happened in the time after the last post. Many of which has been very difficult - I did not manage to make it to the second semester of uni as I was busy looking two ways at once,perhaps more ways.

It has been a struggle definitely if there is something I have learnt during this time though, it's what my body and myself is not capable of. Life is a scale of balance and driving yourself to the ground whether your neck is above the water and your not drowned yet is not good in the long term.

So now I have plans and goals and my future is quite uncertain. I will be a lot more honest with this bog then I was before in the name of results and to further improve myself (A concept which doesn't have value unless it helps out your life) by improve myself I should be saying working towards goals that can better my life.

In the beginning parts of what I plan to for next year I will have a few goals and thats it
No millions of goals that sidetracks me to no end

Learning, loving and living and Forever miring

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:30 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

This journey used to serve me.

This journal used to of value in my life.

I feel a lot of the goals have become abstract.

This isn't the path I want to walk anymore.

Not to say it hasn't had an awesome amount of fun, progress and at times awesomeness but now it has gotten stale.

I need a new journey, one that isn't on this forum.
I have outgrown it. My life is now changing and I need to adapt, this journal just doesn't feel the same as it used to

The journey of girls falls a long under learning and I will always be a student and one day a master :] But my life is more then just that, it needs to be focused and built to go the awesome places I so desperately crave

Thank you Bingoberry Journal, it's been good. Now on to further self development, experiences and progression YEEEEEE

Cheers