PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:18 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I see a lot of dudes on here keep public journals, and I've read a few and think it would be a good place to start, and really work on my game. As it is, my night game sucks. I can approach, but never really open. I'm 5,5 and don't peacock at all - at the moment... - so my theory is that in an inflated market such as a club, the hot girls aren't looking at the short guy, still, Style did it, and so must I!

Another issue: at the moment is I live nowhere near my friends. I have a few guys I go out with occasionally, who, really only demonstrate low social value, so they'll have to do for now, I'm sure I can bring them along - and hey, at least if I'm top dog in that group, that will help me out.

Another issue: When I'm out, I drink myself out of the game. I need to really reign in the boozing if I'm going to impress girls. I turn pretty immature when I drink, and don't manage to hold up an alpha presence.

- So, I'm going to up my dress slowly (clothing is a real issue for me, I've had principles about it since I was twelve), to see the difference as results gradually improves (I'm certain it will)
- I'm gonna use my limited social group to the max, as a platform to bring girls over.
- I am going to reign in my drinking by switching to small 275ml bottles, I don't care how much it costs! A good night out is not about how much you can drink anymore!

I have some plus points - I'm funny, I have a few stand up routines and good anecdotes, I don't get much approach anxiety, and I have a positive and proactive life full of adventures!

My next night out is this Friday - its a gay guy's leaving do (this dude is the centre of the universe whenever he is out) so there will be loads of honeyz to sarge without any pressure of opening.

I'll keep it posted, more for me but obviously, everyone is free to read it.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 11:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Weird evening: ok I dressed sharply, first time in a long time and well, it gives you so much more confidence to approach and stuff it's nuts to think a t-shirt will do the same job.

First two set I opened by asking the girls whether they preferred my mate in a zip up hoody or my hole-y leather jacket. They preferred the jacket and loved him, they gave him some advice etc. he is 19 but looks about 12 so it's almost impossible for him to alpha, but he's start to get what he needs to do, I let them know that he's a manager of a pretty good restaurant around town that people have heard of. The opener worked well, and one of the girls immediately tried to set me up with her friend, we both acted embarrassed and didn't address it, coz I thought there would be more opportunity later on. There wasn't. Three times they asked me to watch the table, which is really one of the most annoying things - I complained and made a fuss about it, and said I'd only stop someone once, but after that it's fair game - so I wasn't too much AFC I don't think. To keep up the interaction, my friend (19 yo) has a girl really into him and they almost had a four way together and we asked her whether she reckoned the orgy was still on or not. Two opinion openers? I know. Weak. But I just wanted something to bring them over to our tables

We tried that again with another two-set, who weren't really I to it, but they were nice enough, but they didn't bite. I think I need to give more hooks and try and work out how to continue the conversation without going AFC and saying 'where are you going tonight?'. Then it was dance floor time and I am not really one for bumping and grinding until I'm really drunk, but the ace up my sleeve is my few months of salsa classes I took, so I went up to a couple girls and taught them some salsa moves. This was ok, but then I had no where for them to go - music is really loud but I could have probably isolated. I will do that more next weekend. I think after I've salsa danced them, I think I'm legitimately able to take them away for a bit. One girl I got dancing and was into was hard work, she accused me of lying about knowing salsa, and then I jokingly did lie about teaching her over there *points* salsa! so she went and asked her! and the girl I pointed at! went along with it! and bogged me up to her! Lol win. Didn't really work out, but I could tell this girl liked me, so I asked for her number. She gave me her home number, she said if you want me, you'll have to risk speaking to my mum or dad! I was like wtf! This girl is nuts.

In the midst of all this I got chatting to another girl using the jealous girlfriend opener, and it worked well and fine, but she didn't join me on the dance floor. I think I need to work on escalating from opener to attraction.

I went back to the girl I pointed at. She was cool, and we went to where she was staying tonight, and as made out on the sofa, and the other couple she was with and her and me by extension, were all getting more and more touchy feely but then we all fell asleep. I woke up at 7 walked home 2 minutes away and am now writing this. I've just text the girl I went home with to come and have her hangover in my big double bed. Not sure she's into coming to my parents (empty) house... But hey, can't win 'em all.

Overall: fairly good night, spoke to loads of women and wasn't afraid to approach at all. I k-closed a drunk teacher, and if it wasn't for the fact that she was 10 years older than me, I'd be inside her right now.

Positives: tried a couple openers (leather jacket and salsa dancing) and I think salsa is gonna be really handy to approach women who are sorta, on the side of the dance floor.

Things to build on: bridging the distance between opener and my bed. Gonna work on some routines to build the attraction and keep a girl I to me. I'm still very AFC with my night game, I need to put in more time constraints, more push-pull and generally be more interesting and original.