Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

oxyelite however its all about nutrition at the end of the day

Post subject: Re: diet pills?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey i am not used Hydroxycut Hardcore and RX6 yet so not having any idea but i heard that vitamins supplements are not good for health.Is it true?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:47 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Just to make sure what are the side effects of that medicine, ask some expert first before you try it. At least you have nothing to worry about, unless you know what really the effect of that pills.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

It helps you to lose your weight in an effortless manner and one can able to get back to shape in a very less time. Appetite suppressants pills like Phentermine, Lipodrene and adipex are helps to boots your confidence by blessing you with a slimmer and attractive figure

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hi Brunette,
Avoid using diet pills as they effect your liver, heat and brain. To lose wait do exercise regularly and follow balanced diet plan. Cardio exercises are effective in burning body fat, boosting metabolism and helps in losing weight. Add fruits and vegetables more in your diet plans, increase water intake and start green. Avoid having anything before going to bed and sleep for 7 hours a day.

USA, 60102-5917
PHONE# (224) 678-9060

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

In the end using fat burners will only account for a small amount of weight loss. Hard work in the gym and eating clean is the best thing you can do if you are cutting.

If you are just going to pop the pills without an exercise routine you might as well flush your cash down the toilet. However if you have a routine and diet strictly in place that you have seen results from you may gain from additional supplementation.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

That is something completely inappropriate,Its better stuff that is necessary to be avoided should be done for the sake of losing weight.
Take right food and that will you for sure with it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
That is something completely inappropriate,Its better stuff that is necessary to be avoided should be done for the sake of losing weight.
Take right food and that will you for sure with it.
Any comments?

Physical therapy emrnews software

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:12 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
what the hell are you trying to lose weight for?

Media and the entertainment world molds girls into thin pin size frames. I couldn't get into a nightclub because I wasn't 100 lbs skinny 5'10. To not get into a nightclub is one thing, but when he tells the other bouncer she's too big to get into a nightclub, that's when I'm going to fight to perfection and prove him wrong.
I would suggest using lipozene it may take a little bit of time but it does work and that's from personal experience.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]