Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I've been dating a girl who is slightly below my league looks wise for about 6 months now, I was planning on only dating the best girl possible but I later realised at some point I had to settle to get the relationship experience. Relationships are pretty new to me since starting the game in 2009 I have only had dates that didn't lead anywhere and one night stands. Back in 2008 I had a 9/10 gf who cheated on and left me because I was super AFC but this is my first relationship where I have all the power.

Anyway we've went Facebook official and I have found that girls who I have on Facebook as friends are now giving more IOI's in real life at the gym, work etc. Perhaps being taken is attractive, people want what they cant have after all. I have also found girls are more open to talking to me because they see me as less of a threat. These are girls that are friends of friends from work that never used to talk to me and probably don't Facebook stalk me as such but have commented on the same posts mutually so obviously have seen my profile in passing.

On top of this just in general I am giving off some sort of Aura where lots of girls are giving IOI's and one even sent a messenger to approach me. She was stunning 7/10 but unfortunately got a tad stalkery and tracked down my Facebook seeing the relationship status in this case made her lose interest despite still being attracted to me.

Anyway I would recommend getting into a relationship for the sake of being in one to kill off oneitis, the regular sex, increasing knowledge of restaurants and just a general increase in happiness. One thing that is going to suck is breaking it off with this girl because she is falling in love with me. I have never had someone care about me like this before so I am going to be upset myself when the time comes but until then I plan to keep sarging secretly for a worthy upgrade.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:46 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

what is your question?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:28 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
what is your question?
There was no question

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:22 am 
Dedicated Member

Dude. I understand that you are just keeping your girl to increase your value. Already knowing that you will dump her when you find a better one. I'm not going to tell you whats right or wrong just a question that you don't need to answer:
How would you feel falling for a girl who considers you a time killer and dumps you when the right dude comes ?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:04 am 
Dedicated Member

I agree with AFCtotheMax. How would YOU feel?

As a girl I know that the girls that you feel that are giving you IOIs might not be interested in you.
They either see you as less of a threat because you have a girl OR they only want to compete with your current girlfriend and feel they are more powerful.
As soon as you turn again single the girls that give you more IOIs will stop being that interested. Also if you find a girl that is up to the standards you want it won't last long. Just because she "stole" you from another woman will cause trust & jealousy issues and your relationship,leading to arguments and finally (maybe) cheating and then break up.
If you want to get another 9, get single again and game 9s. If a woman cheats on you or not will depend on the relationship you have with this girl and how much tired she is of the dating scene.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:

As a girl I know that the girls that you feel that are giving you IOIs might not be interested in you.
They either see you as less of a threat because you have a girl OR they only want to compete with your current girlfriend and feel they are more powerful.
As soon as you turn again single the girls that give you more IOIs will stop being that interested. Also if you find a girl that is up to the standards you want it won't last long. Just because she "stole" you from another woman will cause trust & jealousy issues and your relationship,leading to arguments and finally (maybe) cheating and then break up.
If you want to get another 9, get single again and game 9s. If a woman cheats on you or not will depend on the relationship you have with this girl and how much tired she is of the dating scene.
I disagree that as soon as I turn single again those girls won't be interested anymore

However you'll be pleased to know that I've broken up with the girl and explained to her that I didn't love her anymore. I plan to be single for a while now because it made me feel really bad despite not wanting to be with her I still didn't want to hurt her if that makes sense? I shouldn't have roped her into a relationship so soon just for the sake of having a girlfriend.

Anyway feeling a lot more confident in my abilities now I should focus on being a better human being, less manipulating of women and more making them feel good but being honest to them.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:12 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:

I disagree that as soon as I turn single again those girls won't be interested anymore

However you'll be pleased to know that I've broken up with the girl and explained to her that I didn't love her anymore. I plan to be single for a while now because it made me feel really bad despite not wanting to be with her I still didn't want to hurt her if that makes sense? I shouldn't have roped her into a relationship so soon just for the sake of having a girlfriend.

Anyway feeling a lot more confident in my abilities now I should focus on being a better human being, less manipulating of women and more making them feel good but being honest to them.
Good move. I was in the same position as you. Broke up with the girl. And it actually helped my confidence a lot. You'll be fine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:26 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:

despite on our disagreement congrats on doing the right thing.
You should always go for what (or who) you want or else you will always end up with what (or who) you don't want.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:33 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

You're missing what's really going on here by a long shot.

It's not that you're taken it's the kind of mentality you have from being in a relationship. You won't be aware of it but you'll be giving off vibes of disinterest by default to the women around you and acting as if you really couldn't care with confidence. This is essentially chick crack which drives them nuts. You're essentially in the frame of mind of abundance. That's what's happening here.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:27 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

As a natural myself having a gf on the side for the sake of getting better at game never works out at the end. You are going to be the one that falls in love. That was the exact same thing i said when i met my ex wife and mother of my kids 10 years ago. It is going to be extremely painful for you.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
As a natural myself having a gf on the side for the sake of getting better at game never works out at the end. You are going to be the one that falls in love. That was the exact same thing i said when i met my ex wife and mother of my kids 10 years ago. It is going to be extremely painful for you.
hahahah this is so true. Moral of the story, don't get into a relationship unless you are ready to put behind single behind you or if your girl is down for a progressive open relationship. Otherwise just suck it up and move on before more damage is done.