PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So my question is How do you handle daddy's girls (hb9 or 10) who are too arrogant, they dont let avarage guys near them they think they are too good for us!

So I'm posting this as we could all share our routines, and improve us at this field of the game.

I stick to a rule " Be confident " but It doesnt work all the time... If I say some confident joke in front of then, example:

I dived into a convo with two girls, i know one the other one is a sample of the girls I am talking about, so while I was talking with my friend that Ar.G. - arrogant girl, kept staring at me ( sorry for my bad English ) , so i looked at her and said : Hey I know you are staring at me cause im beautiful, and the momment i said that Ar. G. Instant reply i didnt say that and she walked away and i was like wtf just happend.. usually they smile and reply something but not this one...

Hope this topic will be helpfull for all of as! :)

Again sorry for my bad English :/ :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

You were supposed to neg her not try to dlv her. She responded the way she did because you spoke as if you were better than her. Based off of what i know so far, you need to dhv yourself to show that your on her level. If not then you have no chances with a girl like that because you wont fit within her social group

You shouldve responded something like
"Are you staring at me because i have a dick on my forehead or are you stuck on a deep thought?"

"You do know its bad manners to stare at someone and not say hi right?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:41 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I disagree with the above poster. I think that line could work just fine. The girl was simply not interested. I don't see the arrogance here by the way...

And anyway, if you meet a girl who is really arrogant then why do you want to do anything with a person like that in the first place? I don't like interacting with arrogant people, and arrogant women turn me off even if they have the hottest body in the world.

Peace,

In$tinct

Relationship guide: extended-relationship-guide-vt170687.html

http://wayoftheplayer.com/become-a-player/instinct

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
So my question is How do you handle daddy's girls (hb9 or 10) who are too arrogant, they dont let avarage guys near them they think they are too good for us!

So I'm posting this as we could all share our routines, and improve us at this field of the game.
Had a similar thread in the "PUA lounge" section that was closed off ("how to pick up wealthy girls" : which will tend to be pretty (on average) and arrogant, for some) because of some cock fighting btw 2 wanna-be PUAs...

I talked to 2 such girls this week end, 19yo, one of them typical posh accent from where I live..
The thing about confidence is that they are used to it... people from their social circle have it, so not enough to stand out, nor pass the social proof test.. I dropped (came into the topic) some of the destinations I had travelled to, that worked as a social proof and on an emotional level (imaginary etc).
But my wing fuc# up somehow with the other for a reason we are not too sure about (believe he made her feel "less" than her model type friend who was 1.84m...).

Arrogance sure is a problem cos if they are arrogant, until you can turn it off you won t be having a good time, and then you won t be sarging properly... those 2 were not arrogant, just a bit cocky confident ("what do you want from us'" or "we are models"..) so it was actually fun until the interaction broke...
There should be routines to turn off that arrogance, typically negs (eg "you are very tall, isnt that a problem to find a boyfriend who won t feel threatened by it?")

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
You were supposed to neg her not try to dlv her. She responded the way she did because you spoke as if you were better than her. Based off of what i know so far, you need to dhv yourself to show that your on her level. If not then you have no chances with a girl like that because you wont fit within her social group

"Are you staring at me because i have a dick on my forehead or are you stuck on a deep thought?"

Few days after i ve posted that topic, i came around again with that girl, her and her friends were writing to some kid named Ishmail in London, long story, so for one post card he gets a small amount of money.

Not sure how i opened, and while we were talking that arogant girl said hey why dont you write him a postcard, so she acctualy focused on me in wholr group of people and when i wrote him she started negging me you r writting is so bad, and stuff like that. Few minutes later she stood up and she was standing behind my back, so i turned around and said hey its creepy standing like that, so she moved with no response, i told her then im just joking relax... she said no no its okey now, tonality was normal i could see she was just acting offended but she had a little smile on her cheek.

So im sure noe that this one was acting arogant until she spend a little more time with me. I bet she s now enough relaxed to have convo alone, and i wasnt sure about that after the first time...

And "arogant girls turn me off" huuh, not me i loveee them, i would never have relationship with them but you know what i mean! :D

As I'm getting older I'm havimg a wider picture of womens brain and its preety f*d up...

Pheonixlimbo i tottaly get you, they got used to selfconfidence and they r not attracted to it... So this field of the game is still preety much mistery for me :p

Agaim on that girl, what do you think should i txt her on fb or wait 2-3 days until i see her?

Sorry for my bad English, and cheers from Serbia! :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:

Few days after i ve posted that topic, i came around again with that girl, her and her friends were writing to some kid named Ishmail in London, long story, so for one post card he gets a small amount of money.

Not sure how i opened, and while we were talking that arogant girl said hey why dont you write him a postcard, so she acctualy focused on me in wholr group of people and when i wrote him she started negging me you r writting is so bad, and stuff like that. Few minutes later she stood up and she was standing behind my back, so i turned around and said hey its creepy standing like that, so she moved with no response, i told her then im just joking relax... she said no no its okey now, tonality was normal i could see she was just acting offended but she had a little smile on her cheek.

So im sure noe that this one was acting arogant until she spend a little more time with me. I bet she s now enough relaxed to have convo alone, and i wasnt sure about that after the first time...

And "arogant girls turn me off" huuh, not me i loveee them, i would never have relationship with them but you know what i mean! :D

As I'm getting older I'm havimg a wider picture of womens brain and its preety f*d up...

Pheonixlimbo i tottaly get you, they got used to selfconfidence and they r not attracted to it... So this field of the game is still preety much mistery for me :p

Agaim on that girl, what do you think should i txt her on fb or wait 2-3 days until i see her?

Sorry for my bad English, and cheers from Serbia! :)
She keeps shit testing you. If she gave a smirk back then she's slowly lowering her guard. What i would have done was

Respond "sure come lets write it together" and then pull her in by the arm or waist whatever just to show confidence and initiate kino

After she talked shit about you writing, i would have negged her playfully
Maybe say something like "come show me how its down" with a smirk that will turn up some sexual tension

Dont hit her up on fb just yet. Wait til the next interaction and keep playing the push pull technique
If anything frame the number close by callin her out on the arrogance "saying you divorced her b4 the marriage"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I have a friend who is the ULTIMATE arrogant rich girl. She'll blow off any guy in the group off without hesitation. She's and HB9 or 10 and she knows it. It took me a while to figure her out, but in the end Cocky/Funny worked the best.

Her: My parents really don't like my date to prom.
Me: You should take me to meet your parents and tell them I'm your prom date. They'll be like, "Wow, he's ridiculously jacked and good looking. We love your prom date!"

She started laughing but I pretended not to even notice and started talking over it. worked like a charm.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:00 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I think we have a confusion here.

Arrogant, by itself is a very negative and annoying personality trait.

A challenging, hard to get girl, who blows off guys like crazy because she has very high standards is as attractive as a girl can get.

So when I meant arrogant girls turn me off, I was talking about girls who think they can get away with everything because they are women, walk over and use their friends(guys and girls equally) on purpose because they think they are better than them etc... This is arrogance. What you guys described here is not...

Peace,

In$tinct

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm new to this site but I'm used to handling women, I always have them at hand.
So first off, confidence is still the key. But false confidence or confidence in approaching a women isn't. My key to getting a 9 or 10, is to be so confident that they don't even know I'm interested. I put them into a friend zone and they can't stand it.
So when she walked away, you still had control if you didn't act like "Wtf, I was just joking with her".
Bc at the end of the day these "arrogant women" are still arrogant, usually nothing more than a pretty face, so you can't care about how they think or feel. Think of it as her lose and she will feel it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:55 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

You dudes need to stick to your own level ie HB5 because you sound average. Plain. A bit simple. Not intelligent at all to put it politely. There's fuck all interesting about you. Your chat up lines just stink of desperation. These posh birds are just using you and taking the piss. You are beneath them and to aim so high is just fucking arrogant. If you like being laughed at and have posh girls sniggering behind your back, keep playing this pointless game and your fucking self esteem will shrink to the size of your balls by the time they finish with you.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
You dudes need to stick to your own level ie HB5 because you sound average. Plain. A bit simple. Not intelligent at all to put it politely. There's fuck all interesting about you. Your chat up lines just stink of desperation. These posh birds are just using you and taking the piss. You are beneath them and to aim so high is just fucking arrogant. If you like being laughed at and have posh girls sniggering behind your back, keep playing this pointless game and your fucking self esteem will shrink to the size of your balls by the time they finish with you.

You are funny bro. You dont know how we even look and you are saying we r avarage... and if you have nothing smart to say go to your mom and hate her not us on this post... Cheers moron! :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It is interesting to note the kind of extreme replies the topic of "wealthy" brings on this forum...
I think it s a shame cos it s a very unexplored topic...

Anyone can get to pick up "waitresses" type of girls (not saying this pejoratively, just to label a type...), with some very limited experience/ training...

Maybe people don t want to recognise that the type of girls they pick up is always the same and limited to some niche.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I tottaly agree with you pheonix, anyone can pick up a waitress but where real game is how to pick up daddies little girl, rich daddies girl :D

I came nowhere these days even if i tried to improve my game at this field of the game, cause they have their wealthy social circles.

Only place i can think of where you have really really good chances is in club if you are preety awesome dancer and where you attract a lot of females.

My opinion, cheers!

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:13 am 
PUA Forum Leader

This is the second thread in a month where waitresses are being devalued specifically. What the hell is wrong with waitress girls? I think just the opposite... Everyone can pick-up a rich arrogant bitch. These girls never lose. That's the way you pick them up. You teach them that they can't always win. Getting a normal girl who is sweet, caring, kinky, and without much baggage. Now that's the challenge...

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:54 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I tottaly agree with you pheonix, anyone can pick up a waitress but where real game is how to pick up daddies little girl, rich daddies girl :D

I came nowhere these days even if i tried to improve my game at this field of the game, cause they have their wealthy social circles.

Only place i can think of where you have really really good chances is in club if you are preety awesome dancer and where you attract a lot of females.

My opinion, cheers!
Yep, you said it !! Really happy to find someone with similar thinking here...

Have thought about it and am looking to open a group dedicated to this VERY specific market.. We could try Facebook or Yahoo group email. Any trolling will be immediately removed from the group.
If you are interested just send me a PM.
(if you wonder what s the point look at what happened to my last post abt wealthy girls... a complete waste of time and ended up being blocked by admins...)