Post subject: Day 2 (3)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:33 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey guys.

So I went on a date with a girl last Friday, and she invited me to a party tonight.

I went to the party - not knowing anyone - and after making an excuse to try and leave, she kissed me. This was my first kiss and so I was quite surprised. I stayed a little longer, and in the end we kissed and talked a great deal. She asked me to meet her after work tomorrow, to which I agreed. She was definitely very forward and keen with me today, so do I meet her tomorrow?

Apologies, if it is a stupid question.

On a rather laughable note, she told me not to use my tongue, despite her using sometimes using hers. I was completely unsure what to do.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Post subject: Re: Day 2 (3)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You could have a couple of scenarios. She could be like that or she will test you and see what you're about.

Post subject: Re: Day 2 (3)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hey guys.

So I went on a date with a girl last Friday, and she invited me to a party tonight.

I went to the party - not knowing anyone - and after making an excuse to try and leave, she kissed me. This was my first kiss and so I was quite surprised. I stayed a little longer, and in the end we kissed and talked a great deal. She asked me to meet her after work tomorrow, to which I agreed. She was definitely very forward and keen with me today, so do I meet her tomorrow?

Apologies, if it is a stupid question.

On a rather laughable note, she told me not to use my tongue, despite her using sometimes using hers. I was completely unsure what to do.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
Congrats on your first kiss man!

If I were you, I would go and meet her. However, it's important to remember that you are your own person with a lot of other things going on in life. So just because she invites out somewhere, doesn't mean that you're gonna drop everything you're doing to satisfy her! Make her work for it. Your time is valuable.