PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi, im 22 from UK and relativly new to pick up well atleast field testing the material ive know about it for about a year or so. As friday night was my first real sarge i thought i would share a field report. I dont really have the confidence for day game but i will by trying it very soon.
Ok so me and my wing also afc went out he has major AA so i did the opening mostly, after a few beers my AA is manageable so first bar we went into i used the gay shirt opener on a shot girl greek HB7 (granted they have to talk its there job) but ended up pulling a number from her anyway without buying a shot. I opened a two set HB7 using the same opener found it worked really well all night pulled the number and k-closed. I open a group set of about 6 people quickly became locked in and moved them to the next bar a HB8 in the group was seriously coming onto me but after talking i got that she was stupidly drunk so k-closed and moved on , opened another set of 6's yeah standards were dropping by this point used the same opener and escalated quickly k-closed got her number but then she told me she was only 17 so i got out of there, the last set of the night was a group of 5 girls there was only one girl in the set that was a HB8 the rest were 5 and below my wing opened the set but blew it by going straight for isolation so the bitch sheilds were up and wouldnt let him get close enough to the target to run any game, however she was giving me I.O.I's eye contact smiling dancing up against me so i moved away from the group and she followed leaving her friends who werent happy about it so i quickly got the number and left the set, she text me straight after i left the club saying she was sorry for her friends and wished we could have talked more so im going to call and set somthing up later today. All in all it was a succssful night for my first time running game i learned alot when dealing with a targets friends if the set has already failed but still getting I.O.I's from a HB i found it worked for me to move away but let her know you want her to follow slight head movement something subtle and the gay shirt opener works well probably because its easy to transition to other topics of conversation from it anyway thanks for reading and if you have any openers or tips that work well for your night game leave a comment always interested.
Thanks
Afcmagic

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Not a bad Friday night. It seems as if though you were just working on your game. You had a few kiss closes and moved on to more conquests. Was getting laid not part of the plan or u just didn’t have the logistics situation in place. I love running game and kinda hate hooking up to early in the night, because then the hunt ends. But So hard to turn down if shes sexy enough.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah, it was the first time i had used any sort of material to pick up just kinda testing the water really.