Post subject: My first Colombian Girl
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Off the topic. For those who don't know me. My name is Sam and I'm an Asian-American guy.
I want to point out to all the Asian guys out there that Asian men CAN get girls outside of his race and I want to prove it by reporting my lay reports and how I do it.

A few days ago as I was going about my routine of solo day game, I saw a super goddamn cute Latina walking towards me.

I stopped her dead on her track right in front of me. She's a tourist and knew just barely any English so that if I talked super slow with her, we could talk about the most basic things.

I take her to a nearby park and sit with her. We get to talking about a normal friendly conversation for about 20 mins. I make her laugh and I can tell she is getting comfortable with me.

Once I felt this, I went for the kiss, but she quickly pulled back and told me "Don't think Latina girls are that easy," I just smiled and thought this one here is only going to need a little extra time with me.

She needed to go to a bank and exchange her money and I offered to help, so we took off.

After the exchange of her money, we went for a walk along this river. And I had bought a sandwich and water along the way and we sat at a bench talked and ate the sandwich and snack.

As we're talking there came a point where it went silent. All I did was stare at her lips (this helps the escalation for me to go for the kiss).

I told her I'm gonna kiss her again and went for it. She backed off again and I told her I'm gonna give her a 3 second kiss.

She was again hesitant, but I went for it again and she finally gave in and I went for the 3 second make out and pulled away and told her lets get out of here.

This date Kind of prolonged because she really wanted to go to this Cat cafe, where there are cats inside of a cafe.

So I went along...

We end up at the cat cafe she pays for me ($8 each) Yeah cute cats. While inside the cafe we make out some more here and there.

After the cat cafe, I tell her lets go watch a movie. I know the perfect place then guide her back to my place, which wasn't too far away.

At this point we're in my bedroom, I turn a movie on and 5 minutes in I go for the make out.

She would not take her pants off though. Even though I strongly knew she wanted it she would not take them off.

I did the only thing that I thought could change her mind. Try and turn her on some more.

When we kissed, I kissed her harder, when I grabbed her I grabbed her with more force, and licking her stomach.

about 20 more minutes in I just undo her pants and she gives in.

So smooth.

She was definitely worth my time.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

For sure. One of my main wings is Asian. He tears it up!! And not just Asian girls! Good work bro!