PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

You can jump down to the "JUMP HERE" section if you don't want to read all the backstory.

BACKSTORY
Okay so way back in the day, I set up a POF profile just for the hell of it but never really gave a crap.Didn't even add photos! Then recently some PUA friends told me POF is a goldmine for getting easy lays so a couple of days ago I put up pics and put up the most obnoxious self centred profile imaginable. You gotta stand out right? Didn't send a single message though.

Yesterday I log back on and I see a ton of meet requests and a couple of messages. Typical "hey how are you?" type messages. I focus on one girl who is cuter than the other with a decent profile. HB8 brunette

Now one thing is I should mention is I am awesome at text game so I just transferred my skills onto the online world. In three flirty messages, I closed her and moved on to phone.

I send her a message late in the night and go out around 11PM expecting to receive a message the next morning and find she repliese to me a bit after 2PM just when i get back.Turns out we probably just passed each other because we were at the same venue for a while at the same time.

I tell her I'm wasted and she should come over and heavily implied we would screw if she did(I never usually do this so early in the interaction, I wait a few days of texting to arrange a meet) and she said she wishes she could but she also got back and tells me "if I had called earlier, I would have this" and sends me a pic of her boobs. I'm not even kidding.

Sent her one more message ending with telling her I need to crash and i'll talk to her tomorrow (meaning today)

I wake up and find a message and missed call from her.
Now here I'm thinking either I've become Neo and have started seeing the matrix of game or this is just some weird dude screwing with me because this was too freaking easy.

So I say fuck it and call her up. It was a chick, huge relief! Then I had the idea to see how far I would take it and arranged a meet at my place. High risk, High reward. I'm shocked when she says yes! but she'll text me up when and tell me when she's free to come over, she was working.

JUMP HERE

Now fellas, I hadn't even sent more than 10 texts in total to this girl and the easiness of this has got me a hell of a lot nervous. This never happens. i'm used to doing a bit of fighting. running longer game than this and i don't feel as in control as I usually am.

It's like if you're minding your own business in the street and a girl walks up to you and flat out says "you wanna have sex?". It's short circuited my brain to be honest.

I need help because I've become nervous. Haven't built any comfort or anything like that and we barely know a thing about each other besides names and a few mundane details.

I've been working on pure Attraction i.e. flirting,qualification,cocky/funny plus sexual vibe. nothing more.
When she comes over should I go and try and build comfort and do the mildly deep get-to-know-you type conversation thing first or just go bold and straight up pounce on her ? haha then talk after?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:41 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I would try to focus the shocking aspect of it into making it feel more exciting than anxious, if such a perspective shift is possible for you. I've experienced shockingly easy results where a girl approached me, I got her number and had her over at my place very quickly the next day, not due to my great game or anything. Just dumb luck and the fact that she seemed pretty easy and horny. ANYWAY, the point is, I just went with it. Sat her on my bed and escalated. You'll find the weirdness of the situation becomes less and less important the more turned on you both get. That's not to say you shouldn't go as slow as you need to in order to feel comfortable, but ya know... Just get her over and kiss her or touch her or whatever. I ended up feeling my girl up, grinding my leg between her legs and putting her hand on my crotch (some classic, go to moves :P )

Summary: get her over, chill out and go as slow as you need, but realize when you are both turned on you probably will only care about giving it to her.
Good luck.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:47 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Beware. Online chicks do love to flirt and sext. But if you don't build enough attraction, you will get flaked when the time comes.

-"--"-