PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I don't have much problem creating attraction and opening in night game but I noticed I find myself many times in situations when after having the attraction created, the interaction kind of slows down and stops.

I know I have to move in some comfort phase but I try to avoid the routine topics (job,school,where u from etc).

So what is good way and topics to make the interaction interesting and yet build enough comfort so I can go further then into seduction and #-close , k-close etc.

(or after I've build attraction its OK to ask them the usual questions of who she is, what she does)

cheers: Ivo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

topics about character.....such as

1. you have a unique style of dressing...i like (usually only works when she actually dress differently)
2. i couldn't work here it seems like the customers are awful (if she's at work)
3. so are you really interested in this stuff or are you just here (if you meet her at a museum or zoo)
4. pick out nitpickiy things
5. compliments that lead to convos (ask her if that her real hair color' if so then compliment how it suits her,or see if she wears make up if not tell her how clear her skin is) for some reason girls hate being called beautiful all the time but LOVE those compliments.........BUT THESE ONLY WORK IF YOU HAVEN'T COMPLIMENTED HER TO MUCH)

just work with what you're giving, if she gives off any hints, go for it (without insulting her) even if you're wrong she'll correct you....

think of a conversation like a house...you can only build on it if you have a good foundation...so with that said stay away from small talk, unless your just a pro at it....the reason i say that is because small talk is often seen as boring, or what people with no social skills use........

another thing is don't be afraid to show emotions and body language, believe it or not but what we say is actually less important that what we do or look like...another meaning to "actions speak louder than words" bill Clinton address the nation about not cheating but his body language basically PROVED that he did.....

idk if that helped

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
topics about character.....such as

1. you have a unique style of dressing...i like (usually only works when she actually dress differently)
2. i couldn't work here it seems like the customers are awful (if she's at work)
3. so are you really interested in this stuff or are you just here (if you meet her at a museum or zoo)
4. pick out nitpickiy things
5. compliments that lead to convos (ask her if that her real hair color' if so then compliment how it suits her,or see if she wears make up if not tell her how clear her skin is) for some reason girls hate being called beautiful all the time but LOVE those compliments.........BUT THESE ONLY WORK IF YOU HAVEN'T COMPLIMENTED HER TO MUCH)

just work with what you're giving, if she gives off any hints, go for it (without insulting her) even if you're wrong she'll correct you....

think of a conversation like a house...you can only build on it if you have a good foundation...so with that said stay away from small talk, unless your just a pro at it....the reason i say that is because small talk is often seen as boring, or what people with no social skills use........

another thing is don't be afraid to show emotions and body language, believe it or not but what we say is actually less important that what we do or look like...another meaning to "actions speak louder than words" bill Clinton address the nation about not cheating but his body language basically PROVED that he did.....

idk if that helped
Yea it were useful tips. I know body language says more the words but how do you build comfort via body language solely then.

The topics you were cool, but I was actually asking about night game and girls you just know for 3-4 minutes.
(that already have the attraction going on)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:50 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

at night it isn't about talking its about body language and touch.....once you build the attraction then you have to use more touch....but ease into it....put sex on their mind by complimenting a part of their body.......night game is about actions more than words...if you still want to focu on topics, good topics are

1. music (this song sucks, or this dj is amazing)
2. drinks
3. other girls (these girls look to slutty thats why i focused on you)
4. how she looks

if you mean a club or a bar then talking isn't that easy, but if you mean just talking then those other topics work pretty well

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:00 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
at night it isn't about talking its about body language and touch.....once you build the attraction then you have to use more touch....but ease into it....put sex on their mind by complimenting a part of their body.......night game is about actions more than words...if you still want to focu on topics, good topics are

1. music (this song sucks, or this dj is amazing)
2. drinks
3. other girls (these girls look to slutty that's why i focused on you)
4. how she looks

if you mean a club or a bar then talking isn't that easy, but if you mean just talking then those other topics work pretty well
I mean if we are isolated in some chill area where its quite enough to talk.

Those were useful topics actually.
What about hobbies, what u do in the weekends, where do you go day time etc.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

yea those topics are pretty good....i stay away from small talk like that because it's easier for ME to get in the friendzone like that....but it'll most likely work for you

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
yea those topics are pretty good....i stay away from small talk like that because it's easier for ME to get in the friendzone like that....but it'll most likely work for you
can you really get in the Friend zone with a girl u just met in the night bar or disco club?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:08 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

yes very easily.....most guys don't know the difference between being the funny guy she wants to fuck or the funny guy she want to hang with.....alot of girls make a choice in which group to put a boy in when they first meet them...(well alot of girls told me that lol)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:43 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

What I do is go interview mode, get information from her and tease or neg her from there.
It's about how you say things that really counts.

If she's giving me nothing to work with, I come up with stupid random stories.
Example: When I go hiking, my main goal is to fucking rape bears. Last week I fucked 5 of them, ripped their heads off. All the bitches around me were mirin' and all fought to suck my dick.

Say shit that makes you laugh. I like weird humor but I don't filter that shit. Works for me

Advice for those in a relationship

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
What I do is go interview mode, get information from her and tease or neg her from there.
It's about how you say things that really counts.

If she's giving me nothing to work with, I come up with stupid random stories.
Example: When I go hiking, my main goal is to fucking rape bears. Last week I fucked 5 of them, ripped their heads off. All the bitches around me were mirin' and all fought to suck my dick.

Say shit that makes you laugh. I like weird humor but I don't filter that shit. Works for me
sounds like some shit zyzz would say....r.i.p :(