PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

To sum up,yesterday I was at a private birthday party in a club,went there with a good friend of mine who knew the girl that organized it.She turned 18,so mostly everyone in there was around that age,I am 21 but look at least like 24.I was the only foreigner there,so although I spent the first twenty minutes getting some alcohol inside my blood,I started to get looks cause of my suit;peacock theory.(Yes,I go out in suit and ties,I prefer getting ladies older than me,and I have found this to be a successful way).

After some time,I found myself talking with 3 different girls who literally fought over who would get the most words out of me,but I had placed my sight upon this HB9,short blonde with straight hair.One of those girls I was talking,let's call her A. invited me to her table,and bingo,it was the table that the HB was sitting.Before leaving the rest of my company,I got my hands on 2 phone numbers from the other girls,networking is my biggest point.

Sitting at the table,A started a compliment spree on me,which I didn't return cause she couldn't match the HB.We finally got to the introduction point,those two were best friends.Then they started speaking in their language(which no one knows I can partially understand,it's my little sinister secret).A said how much she would like to fuck me,etc,but I was just playing it cool like I couldn't understand anything.I started negging the HB,and trying to get her attention,by using A.It worked out good,I managed to "guess" her favorite band just by peeking for less than a second when she unlocked her phone,cause she had their newest album cover as a screensaver.I told her how much I like them too,and how I would wish they had a concert nearby.At the end of the night when we left the venue,I was walking with the HB while her friends were in front,and I gave her my facebook to add me.

Bad thing is apart from the HB,A added me too.So gentlemen,how would you proceed from now on?Try to get some relaxed convo going on in the fake world?Or any other way?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:15 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

did she say she wants to fuck you to her female friend?
if that's what it is and you are certain about you lingo skills.
you can close them both, easily.