PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: 74+Doonfoot+Road
What do you think of this guys fri night I was leaving my job so a load of us went out, this one girl came that works at the other end of the building she knows I'm into her. Anyway the drinks are flowing and she is in to me, even my mates are saying it.......another female friend comes in, she is gorgeous quite flirty, but I have no interest in her. I notice not long after the girl I'm into and that seemed keen slipping off, I go after her and one on one her at the door leaving she tells me she isn't interested in guys at the moment we all start off nice, but turn out thee same......she still gives me her no. Though. So I speak to folk I know later on in the wk they are all asking what happened between the two of us as we were together most of the night, then two say that I kinda ignored her after the flirty girl came in. I did not mean to do that, if anything pua would make you think I should be out talking to all the girls. Tuesday I decide to ask the girl out, she hits me with the line of she isn't interested in anything at the minute and is happy doing her? I can't believe it as she was hanging off me most of the night, I couldn't kiss her as I was mingling with lots of different folk and it wasn't appropriate given the setting.

How would you guys proceed? I kinda feel like I should tell her I'm not into this other girl at al as I feel that's where it all went sour. One of my best mates was there and he can't believe she said no to a date, he said she couldn't keep her eyes off me even when I was with others. I feel like if I can get her out I can escalate and seal the deal, but it's just getting to that stage. Thoughts are appreciated as always guys!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:48 pm 

Wow that was a tough read, buddy. Seriously... commas and periods. They make a world of difference.

Now - why is it so strange that she was hanging off you all night but doesn't want to date? Maybe she's just looking for a good time? Guys do that, so why not girls?

You could try to hit her up in that respect...

Her: Not interested in dating right now
You: That's cool - neither am I. You seemed cool and I wanted to grab a drink with you.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Wow that was a tough read, buddy. Seriously... commas and periods. They make a world of difference.

Now - why is it so strange that she was hanging off you all night but doesn't want to date? Maybe she's just looking for a good time? Guys do that, so why not girls?

You: That's cool - neither am I. You seemed cool and I wanted to grab a drink with you.
Lol sorry man I wrote it in a bit of a rush, I'll remember for next time ;)

No this wasn't wanting to hang, this was eyes all night and 100% attention! I honestly think this is the strangest situation yet. I would rather she said I'm not into you, I would be happy and could move on. Anyone else care to bounce some ideas?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I would say next after that, she seems to have already made up her mind all you can do is just keep flirting when shes comes back around sometimes girls try again. but dont chase chase her at this point will come off as try hard

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

Should have said thanks for your input mate, appreciated!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:36 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

She could be an ice queen. She was into you and you were ticking all the right boxes then BAM! You did something that made her put up her ice fortress of a barrier; you started paying attention to another woman after showing her a lot of interest. In her mind you were probably swatting her off to the side as a lesser woman than the other so now she's making you work hard for it. Essentially she was screening you as a potential boyfriend but you failed at the last hurdle by flirting with that other HB.

Just be casual and aloof about it. Try get her out. Don't apologise for her insecurities.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
She could be an ice queen. She was into you and you were ticking all the right boxes then BAM! You did something that made her put up her ice fortress of a barrier; you started paying attention to another woman after showing her a lot of interest. In her mind you were probably swatting her off to the side as a lesser woman than the other so now she's making you work hard for it. Essentially she was screening you as a potential boyfriend but you failed at the last hurdle by flirting with that other HB.

Just be casual and aloof about it. Try get her out. Don't apologise for her insecurities.
So would you say break contact with her or try and stay in touch, but show how good a time I'm having and I've not taken he rejection to heart? Kinda hard to move forward from here as I no longer work in the same location so can't make up an excuse to run into her. All I have is her number which means texting or go through our works instant messaging system.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:54 pm 
Dedicated Member

I say if its making your frustrated, move onto another chick man!

Click here to get your FREE report now!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:08 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:

So would you say break contact with her or try and stay in touch, but show how good a time I'm having and I've not taken he rejection to heart? Kinda hard to move forward from here as I no longer work in the same location so can't make up an excuse to run into her. All I have is her number which means texting or go through our works instant messaging system.
Try get her out alone one of the nights. Just you and her. Things should go a lot better.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Try get her out alone one of the nights. Just you and her. Things should go a lot better.
Lol easier said than done when it's my current sticking point, will leave it her to stew for a bit n maybe come back to it!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:17 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

What I would actually suggest you doing is try thinking the word damnit instead of bitch

bitch emphasizes its her fault

damnit implies your own fault

try this for an opener, dramatically say can I have your number to a girl you open
when she says no and she will
be over dramatic in the darn and say Hi im blank