Post subject: # close, no response
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:48 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

HB9 at work had made idle conversation at work off and on over a few weeks but me being the dunce I am never followed up on it. Started talking & flirting the next two times I saw her and since I'm leaving this job I gave her my phone and she entered her name and #. I texted her: "James from the hotel." No answer so far.
Next day I was busy at work and when she walked by she said hi which I take as an IOI for now. My first instinct is to wait until Thursday and text her again. It's possible it's a fake number, but I doubt it.
What say you?

Post subject: Re: # close, no response
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:48 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
HB9 at work had made idle conversation at work off and on over a few weeks but me being the dunce I am never followed up on it. Started talking & flirting the next two times I saw her and since I'm leaving this job I gave her my phone and she entered her name and #. I texted her: "James from the hotel." No answer so far.
Next day I was busy at work and when she walked by she said hi which I take as an IOI for now. My first instinct is to wait until Thursday and text her again. It's possible it's a fake number, but I doubt it.
What say you?
I was gonna open the text with: "A little bird told me you're a fellow thespian."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

At the moment when she gives you her # and if you have a little doubt if its the right # or not just read her the same # and bullshit the last two digits, if she says that's the right # then forget her she is not into you. But overall I think u did well, and for the first text don't mention where u met her, in your txt just mention your name, trust me she remembers u.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:32 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Just because she gave you her phone number doesn't mean she's interested in you. The easiest way for a girl to nicely reject you is by giving you the phone number.

Even if a girl likes you, there is a million different reasons why she won't respond. There are only two things you can do on your end. The first way to prevent flaking is building the deepest emotional connection possible prior to number closing. If a girl falls in love with you, you better believe she is going to text back.

The second thing you can do is be abundant. Girl's have a sixth sense that allows them to smell neediness. If you are staring at your phone wanting a response, the response won't come. The moment you start talking to other chicks, is typically the moment she will text you back. It's like clockwork.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:47 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
At the moment when she gives you her # and if you have a little doubt if its the right # or not just read her the same # and bullshit the last two digits, if she says that's the right # then forget her she is not into you. But overall I think u did well, and for the first text don't mention where u met her, in your txt just mention your name, trust me she remembers u.
That's what I shoulda done.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:48 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Just because she gave you her phone number doesn't mean she's interested in you. The easiest way for a girl to nicely reject you is by giving you the phone number.

Even if a girl likes you, there is a million different reasons why she won't respond. There are only two things you can do on your end. The first way to prevent flaking is building the deepest emotional connection possible prior to number closing. If a girl falls in love with you, you better believe she is going to text back.

The second thing you can do is be abundant. Girl's have a sixth sense that allows them to smell neediness. If you are staring at your phone wanting a response, the response won't come. The moment you start talking to other chicks, is typically the moment she will text you back. It's like clockwork.
Definitely should have built more of a connection. She ended up responding so at least the # isn't fake. I tried DHV with my acting and she responded.
Is there a way to neg over texts? I always feel like I come off like a dick unless I put a smiley after it which looks cheesy.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:03 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Texted her, here's the confo:
Me: What's up (name)
Her: Hey James how are you?
Me: Good how about you?
Her: Ok good. Working
Me: A little bird told me you're a fellow thespian
Her: Yesm I am :)
Me: Cool same here :) I Just booked a spec commercial. How's the acting going for you?
Her: Good for you! Congrats. It's going well. I've been busy auditioning and working. I'm liking my class too.
Me: Thank you. What class are you taking?
Her: Scene study with (instructor name)
Me: Everyone's got one thing to keep them sane when they're not acting though, what do you do?
Her: Sleep! Lol and dancing
Me: What dance style or do you just have a few drinks and make a good (meant to say goof, fucking autocorrect) like the rest of us lol
Her: Both haha
Me: I'm a bboy, bonus points if you know what that is
Her: You break?
Me: Hell ya
Her: Very cool

Tried DHV with the commercial and breaking but it doesn't seem to be working. Hesitant to neg, I'm not good at it over text. She seems to have a low IL and we're bording on LJBF.
How can I go about raising her IL?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:39 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Me: Cool same here :) I Just booked a spec commercial. How's the acting going for you?
Her: Good for you! Congrats. It's going well. I've been busy auditioning and working. I'm liking my class too.
Me: Everyone's got one thing to keep them sane when they're not acting though, what do you do?
Me: What dance style or do you just have a few drinks and make a good (meant to say goof, fucking autocorrect) like the rest of us lol

Tried DHV with the commercial and breaking but it doesn't seem to be working. Hesitant to neg, I'm not good at it over text. She seems to have a low IL and we're bording on LJBF.
First of all, do NOT get caught up in texting or facebook. Texting's only real purpose should be to get a one on one with her. you could screw yourself if you use it as a substitute for conversation. Here's some info on text game http://www.rsdnation.com/node/490454

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:51 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

First of all, do NOT get caught up in texting or facebook. Texting's only real purpose should be to get a one on one with her. you could screw yourself if you use it as a substitute for conversation. Here's some info on text game http://www.rsdnation.com/node/490454
That is a fucking amazing resource!! Dude, I love it. I'll reengage with her tomorrow and open with: "So I'm gonna do a bboy competition, think I'll kill it?" See where that goes.
Great feedback man!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:58 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Sent her another text trying to DHV and find a spot for a neg but it just didn't work. The reason this attempt failed, I think, is because of not enough of a connection before getting her # which gave her low IL. I'll see her tomorrow and try a freeze out and if that doesn't work it's on to the next.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:40 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I really think this fake number stuff is like an urban legend. I never get fake numbers... Maybe I play it safe and only ask at the right moment of interest? Maybe i'm just too awesome? Maybe most women here don't give a fuck who has their number but it's never happened to me.

I just text or call them there and then to give them my number. After that I wait a day or two(I never text on a hangover day for her or I, that's just stupid) and they always get back to me.

Make it a rule not to message a girl from night game the day after. Wait until day 2. If she's into you she'll be waiting, if she's not too bothered by you she's going to see you're not obsessed with her which only works to your favour.