PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Honestly I see that many men between the ages of 18-26 are rather nervous in interactions.
I like to analyze and people watch and socialize as well with both genders and no wonder most guys who talk to girls will tell you that women are Definitely more interesting than men . When talking to a guy they are more reactive instead of being calm and grounded like women are. Men can't even make eye contact with you and return a friendly smile without tensing up. No wonder women are filling the masculine role, any suggestion would be useful . Do you think it could be from social conditioning and beliefs that the media gives out, or is there a lack of proper mannerisms in today's culture?
I mean it seems that most men don't lose their fears and anxiety until they pass age 50.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It has everything to do with their self-image. If you think low of yourself, you will act nervous and anxious when you talk to the opposite sex. And I believe it has to do with the people you grow up with or hang around with. If you are a guy who never hangs around with girls, and all of a sudden you have to talk to this person of the opposite gender. Yes, it can be scary and most people will be nervous and anxious. But, when you grew up around women. You will have no problem with that interaction. And I don't mean a house full of women, I mean lady friends etc.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

If women were filling up the "masculine role" then I probably wouldn't be on this forum at all. Women fear interaction as well. It's just socially appropriate for them not to take the first step.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I don't think it ends after 50 -I'm of the impression that the personality you get at 30 is the one you're stuck with for the rest of your life unless you put massive amounts of work in