PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'll try to be as short as possible, went for a run yesterday in my university area, when I stopped I was sweating and breathing heavily, I saw this cute girl and I noticed she noticed me, In all my modesty could tell that she noticed me because I have a good physique, I started chatting with her, she told me she was waiting for a friend who would pick her up (she was waiting outside a shopping store with some bags), I asked her straight away if she could give me her number, and that she's really cute, I told her I'm in a rush, she hesitated and then started pronouncing the number. Left her with a smile, the interaction didn't go perfect as she noticed I was a mixture of confident and nervous, but we both smiled, That's what I wrote to her 2 hours later yesterday:

"Hi, I'm the stranger who asked for your number, I'm xxx, I did it because I thought that you're cute :) I'm sure I miss-spelled your name, what's your name?"

No reply, I was thinking to just write one last text today, "I'm xxx, that's the last message I'm sending to you, if you don't reply I'm going to assume you don't wanna talk, or maybe I just typed the wrong number"

should I bother? Please explain me like I am 5, hahahah, because I get stuck at the beginning, always, even if I do good when she gets to know me, feel also free to tell me exactly what to type, so I get some input

Last edited by VanPelt on Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Either she doesn't want to answer or she gave you the wrong number. In any case it's a clear message that she isn't interested. Just stop stressing about it and look for other girls. I'm sure she is not the only cute girl in the uni!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Either she doesn't want to answer or she gave you the wrong number. In any case it's a clear message that she isn't interested. Just stop stressing about it and look for other girls. I'm sure she is not the only cute girl in the uni!
The thing is she's exactly one of the few girls I'd actually date and this doesn't happen often (I'm average looking, but there are very few girls with the features that I like, and she's one), so I don't have infinite sarging choices as spotting a girl alone doesn't happen often in the university area

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
spotting a girl alone doesn't happen often in the university area
Man, it's easier to win the lottery than to find the girl of my dreams alone in "the perfect moment"... You have to work on approaching group of girls otherwise you won't get anywhere.
Even if this is one of the few girls u like u can't do really much about it. She isn't interested. Happens to everyone. Maybe next time spend more time with her to create an emotional connection and some attraction and then ask for the number. Now the only thing u can do is looking for someone else... :/

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Best advice I can give you for sets, is to get a wingman. Otherwise you'll have to learn a bit on how to game a group. Good luck mate.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
spotting a girl alone doesn't happen often in the university area
Man, it's easier to win the lottery than to find the girl of my dreams alone in "the perfect moment"... You have to work on approaching group of girls otherwise you won't get anywhere.
Even if this is one of the few girls u like u can't do really much about it. She isn't interested. Happens to everyone. Maybe next time spend more time with her to create an emotional connection and some attraction and then ask for the number. Now the only thing u can do is looking for someone else... :/

that's the answer! I didn't create enough emotional connection, If you don't do that having a number is useless, I'll keep this in mind for the future!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Man, with all my respect, but... how did you expect her to give you her phone number if there wasn't an emotional connection and a bit of attraction between the two of you?